Main Leagues Start Again Today?

DanW

Re: Main Leagues Start Again Today?

I thought we were starting the summer leagues now !

As far as im aware, thats the case, but i wouldnt mind someone clearning this up, maybe SM should make it clear which week were on. I swear they used to highlight the week they were reviewing in blue before :)

The SM Researchers are currently finishing their review of Section 6 of 6 of the Summer Leagues.

Once they have finished reviewing this section they will then review the players currently within our database who are unattached/free-agents in real-life prior to the Christmas break.

This means that there will be no player rating changes between Thursday 25th December, 2008, and Sunday 4th January, 2009.

The ‘Rating Changes Schedule‘ will then commence again on Monday 5th January, 2009, with Section 1 of 9 of the Main Leagues.

Clearly states that they would resume with section 1.

All I can presume is that they didn't have time to do South Africa before the break.

I'm fairly sure they finished free agents though, so I would predict South American changes starting tomorrow, or on Thursday if they find a little more tidying they need to do.

Clearly states that they would resume with section 1.

All I can presume is that they didn't have time to do South Africa before the break.

I'm fairly sure they finished free agents though' date=' so I would predict South American changes starting tomorrow, or on Thursday if they find a little more tidying they need to do.[/quote']

I did read that but its the 6th now and no reviews as of yet, only reason i was a tad unsure :)

I did read that but its the 6th now and no reviews as of yet' date=' only reason i was a tad unsure :)[/quote']

SM usually start their review week on a Tuesday, and wok through to a Saturday, no idea why :confused:

Either way, I would have expected a little note on the blog, as they're usually pretty insightful as to where and when they are reviewing.

Because of that, I suspect they simply forgot about little ol' South Africa, and we should see changes resume to where they should be by Thursday.

SM usually start their review week on a Tuesday' date=' and wok through to a Saturday, no idea why :confused:

[/quote']

i think that they do the actual 'updating' monday to friday and the database updates the player ratings overnight, therefore the ratings change from tuesday to saturday

and i'm really hoping SA's done now!!

SM atate that ratings changes will happen over the duration of about 1 week....

We are only 2 days in so far... Not much reason to panic I don't think..

The last time the English changes were done, people started worrying too early...

As MIR said... Be patient :)

Their researchers probably only came back after the holidays on Monday, finished South Africa which were then updated overnight/tonight. So i'd imagine today they began work on South America and we'll start to see those changes filtering through tomorrow.

Great! Can't wait, i'm banking on some big money spinners on part one of the main leagues thanks to all the hard work from the scouts on the forum so i'm being a little to impatient as i will have some cash for the first time in ages :D

SM atate that ratings changes will happen over the duration of about 1 week....

We are only 2 days in so far... Not much reason to panic I don't think..

The last time the English changes were done' date=' people started worrying too early...

As MIR said... Be patient :)[/quote']

I've been waiting since may for these Brazilian changes :D They better be soon!

Haha honestly though, they are going to be soon. There is a problem with the schedule though, as they are reviewing South Africa (6 games in) despite Brazil (38 games in, hasn't been reviewed since game 8) needing them much more. Without mentionning that Brazil is much more important. And if ANY league can be considered a Summer league, it's Brazil. Not Ecuador, Colombia etc., those run the same schedule as Mexico, Venezuela, Argentina, Chile and Peru.

Strange stuff.

I've been waiting since may for these Brazilian changes :D They better be soon!

Haha honestly though' date=' they are going to be soon. [b']There is a problem with the schedule though, as they are reviewing South Africa (6 games in) despite Brazil (38 games in, hasn't been reviewed since game 8) needing them much more. Without mentionning that Brazil is much more important. And if ANY league can be considered a Summer league, it's Brazil. Not Ecuador, Colombia etc., those run the same schedule as Mexico, Venezuela, Argentina, Chile and Peru.[/b]

Strange stuff.

Could not agree more!! :)

I just wished they would not bother with so many wierd leagues in africa' date=' asia and europe.

Who honestly buys players from these clubs!. I think it makes it a worse game. Each player should be re-rated every three months in my opinion.[/quote']

I have a lot of players in Africa. Not quite sure about the Malysian league or Singaporian league, but whatever!

I'd rather see Venezuela and Bolivia then those South Asian leagues, but it suits the clientele

What do you mean? Why skipping Venezuela? I think they'll be reviewed with the other South-American leagues (Argentina' date=' Brazil, Chile, Mexico, [b']Venezuela[/b], Peru & Uruguay.)

Venezuela is omitted from today's blog message. It's just Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Peru and Uruguay.

haha, I'm sure that is the beggining as they also did a fair bit of south africa, so gear up guys tommorow is the day i think many of us have been looking forward to the most ahead of any other rating changes due to the amount of $$$'s there is to be made!

How frustrating is that!!

Sao Paulo get updated and then nothing!!

I remember reading somewhere sometime ago now that 'each section can take between 6 and 20 days'. So alot of patience is going to have to be required, especially when you're covering near enough one whole continent of football teams. Showing some patience and not getting frustrated will have to be the order of the day as I suspect these changes may well spill over possibly into a 3rd week :)

I remember reading somewhere sometime ago now that 'each section can take between 6 and 20 days'. So alot of patience is going to have to be required' date=' especially when you're covering near enough one whole continent of football teams. Showing some patience and not getting frustrated will have to be the order of the day as I suspect these changes may well spill over possibly into a 3rd week :)[/quote']

As long as I get a nice new midfield line with my Notts before the Cup in 2 weeks, I'm happy.

I get the impression that the bulk of Brazil will be done tomorrow, leaving some clubs for Friday. Today, they simply finished South Africa as well (Bernard PARKER FINALLY got his rise, so I'm pleased. :D )