Main Leagues Start Again Today?

DanW

Re: Main Leagues Start Again Today?

Like most people I am selling the risers but is there anyone noticeable that I should hang onto? Carioca (Who doesnt look like he will get his rise anyway)? Zuculini? Cristaldo? Douglas costa (not that he will rise much right now)?

In standard setups I guess I can just buy them back at a later date but should I be keeping tabs on any?

Like most people I am selling the risers but is there anyone noticeable that I should hang onto? Carioca (Who doesnt look like he will get his rise anyway)? Zuculini? Cristaldo? Douglas costa (not that he will rise much right now)?

In standard setups I guess I can just buy them back at a later date but should I be keeping tabs on any?

id keep them since they most of them are rumoured to be moving to europe

One Gremio player (Jadilson) was reviewed as well.

Just be patient.. a few more teams will be done tomorrow and Brazil should be finished within a few days.

I know, it's better they are done right than rushed.

IMO this is the most anticipated rating change of the year, I seem to remember it being similar last year?

Guest secretmachines

Sao Paulo can't be finished... i can't BELIEVE Andre Dias didn't get an increase to at least a 90? :eek:

He is captain of the team that won the league and played pretty much every game!