I believe this kid is a good investment,

he is believed to be the next ronaldinho with his skills and the style of play.

He is currently 18 yrs old (am/f) and plays for FC Porto, he was impressive in his champions league debut and allready he has caught the eyes of major clubs with Chelsea and BArcelona leading the bidding war, but also Inter,Milan,Arsenal and Hamburg keen to sign this 18yr old wonderkid.

sounds good, some more info from the net on Anderson Luís de Abreu Oliveira:

Anderson Luís De Abreu Oliveira, best known as Anderson (born in Porto Alegre, April 13, 1988) is a Brazilian footballer.

In 1993 he joined Grêmio junior team and in 2004 he debuts on the professional team, scoring one goal in 5 appearances. Although he is young, and relatively unknown, Anderson has already achieved highly in world football. In April 2005, Anderson played for Brazil national football team in the South American U-17 Championship which Brazil lost in the final 3-0 to Mexico. In October he won the "Adidas Golden Ball" with his national team at the 2005 FIFA U-17 World Cup. Previous winners of this illustrious title include young Arsenal F.C. star Francesc Fabregas, Recreativo Huelva striker Sinama-Pongolle, and U.S superstar Landon Donovan of Los Angeles Galaxy. He is known to have an unbelievable amount of skill for his age and could soon be known as the new Brazilian wonderkid.

He joined FC Porto in December but only made his debut on 5 March 2006, in a game for the Portuguese championship, still in time to allow him to claim his part in the 2005-06 victorious run. World Soccer magazine recognises him as one of the key players of his generation and, actually, is one of the most important players in the FC Porto squad.

He already has a starting spot on the squad at the age of 18, playing either on the left flank or as the creative midfielder for the team. With a small frame, he isn't scared to go against bigger players and chase every ball down with fearless tackles.

He made his UEFA Champion's League debut agaisnt CSKA Moscow on September 13, 2006 where he had a great performance.

He has been likened to a young Ronaldinho and a host of top European clubs are reported to be after his signature. Chelsea FC are very interested in his services and have sent scouts to assess his performances. Other clubs said to be following him include Barcelona FC and Internazionale but, so far, no one has made a move for his signiature. FC Porto have stated that they would only sell him if a big bid was offered and no sooner than the summer window of 2007.

• 8 months later...

Re: Luis Anderson

Bear in mind that one season in real life is a few seasons in SM. Moreover, there's no guarantee that he'll succeed or even be a starter at Man Utd at his age. Quite the contrary, in fact. I'm guessing he'll spend a good part of next season on the bench. Certainly worth waiting a while to see how it turns out.

Can someone give me a link showing he is actually a Man Utd player? I didn't think it was a done deal just yet....

http://www.footballtransfers.net/article.php?artid=10057

the only thing that will slow up the anderson transfer teb is that they will have to apply for a work permit for him. should get granted though i'd imagine.

I believe this kid is a good investment' date='

he is believed to be the next ronaldinho with his skills and the style of play.

He is currently 18 yrs old (am/f) and plays for FC Porto, he was impressive in his champions league debut and allready he has caught the eyes of major clubs with Chelsea and BArcelona leading the bidding war, but also Inter,Milan,Arsenal and Hamburg keen to sign this 18yr old wonderkid.[/quote']

Just wanna stand and applaud Harry for the insight.

• 3 months later...