Van der sar's replacement

Jamie Jacka

Re: Van der sar's replacement

Hi' date=' i manage a Manchester United side, in goal at the minute is the veteran Van Der Sar, i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to adequate long term replacments, ie 85 to 89 rated gks below 25 year old.[/quote']

Sergio Assenjo and Renan.

Guest R. Peters

Hi' date=' i manage a Manchester United side, in goal at the minute is the veteran Van Der Sar, i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to adequate long term replacments, ie 85 to 89 rated gks below 25 year old.[/quote']

Name: Rui Patricio

Club: Sporting

Info: Erm.. Sporting have made some great footballers from there team (Including Cristiano Ronaldo). They are in Europe and Rui Patricio is only 20 and has years of experience ahead of him! A definate rise in the next Portuguese rating changes!

Hope I helped.

One of the best ones you could get is Handanovic (24/89), playing for Udinese in real life.

He's been linked with Juventus following some really impressive performances, and the fact that City were going after Buffon.

Take a look at the likes of Renan (Valencia), Rensing (Bayern Munchen) and Rui Patricio (Sporting) as well.

I'm sure you'd get some more names from others but this is all I have off the top of me head :)

One of the best ones you could get is Handanovic (24/89)' date=' playing for Udinese in real life.

He's been linked with Juventus following some really impressive performances, and the fact that City were going after Buffon.

Take a look at the likes of [b']Renan[/b] (Valencia), Rensing (Bayern Munchen) and Rui Patricio (Sporting) as well.

I'm sure you'd get some more names from others but this is all I have off the top of me head :)

As you want under 90, either of these two ;)

Personnally i would go for diego lopez of villareal... He has said to be atracting the attention of Man U and Chelsea, as van der sar will be retiring soon man u will be looking for a new GK, he is in sensational form and will most certainly rise to 91 in the next ratings!!! snap him up!!!

Also vincenzo fiorillo and sergio asenjo are very good prospects :)

Renan or Rui Patricio.

I'm particularly interested in Rui Patricio. He plays for one of the best teams in Portugal who have reached the knock-out stages of the Champions League and if you look at the current batch of Portugeuse keepers they're all pretty much getting on a bit. Amazingly he's still only 20 (nearly 21) so plenty of time to grow before he reaches his peak which could be another 10 years away.

Personnally i would go for diego lopez of villareal... He has said to be atracting the attention of Man U and Chelsea' date=' as van der sar will be retiring soon man u will be looking for a new GK, he is in sensational form and will most certainly rise to 91 in the next ratings!!! snap him up!!!

Also vincenzo fiorillo and sergio asenjo are very good prospects :)[/quote']

This guy knows what he's talking about ^^

Diego Lopez is a defo riser and could possibly be playing with one of europes elite in the near futture

also would have to agree about the massive potential that Asenjo and Fiorillo hold

Name: Rui Patricio

Club: Sporting

Info: Erm.. Sporting have made some great footballers from there team (Including Cristiano Ronaldo). They are in Europe and Rui Patricio is only 20 and has years of experience ahead of him! A definate rise in the next Portuguese rating changes!

Hope I helped.

Rui Patricio used to play for United didn't he?

or was it a different one lol

I think Joe Hart is going to have a rating decrease, looking at where man c are in the table, they need to improve and fast for players to avoid decreasing.

This might be a better English option.

Chris Kirkland

Real Club: Wigan Athletic - View

Born: 2 May 1981

Nationality: English

Position: Goalkeeper (Gk)

Foot: Right

I know hes older that 25 but goalkeepers last longer age wise, consider that :P

yeah but Harts only 21 and on 89... if he doesn't rise now he will later on, goal keepers mature at 28 up wards, he's got so many years to be a better player, he's been doing some great saves for city this season, there players are too inconsistant, which isn't his fault

yes kirkland should rise giving Wigans position in the table but probbaly only go up by one

so you're willing to wait up to 7 years then on hart?

:P

He's on my transfer list in one of my setups, if he leaves man city or man city improve i might remove him off it.

I'm considering buying kirkland for myself on that setup, even if he does only go up by 1, its another 90 rating or more to add to my squad