Guide to the 2009 Brazilian season

Re: Guide to the 2009 Brazilian season

Insider this is a fantastic thread. the detail you have in it must take you hours!!!

Was wondering if you could give me some information on the Following players( ie there potential and game time )

Maicon - Fluminese - rated 77

Anderson Lessa - Nautico - Rated 72

Jean Coral - Botafogo - Rated 75

Barbosa Maylson - Gremio - Rated 74.

Victor de Paula GIULIANO - Internacional - Rated 75

Pacheco Fraga GUTO - Sporting Rectife - Rated 75

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Individual Player Posts: Transferred to Europe: -- - Kleber Atletico Paranaense: 77 - Manoel 81 - Wallyson Botafogo: 81 - Simoes de Oliveira Corinthians: 80 - Boquita 86 - Elias Coritiba:

Re: Guide to the 2009 Brazilian season RE: VAGNER LOVE (from a conversation that was started on the Thiago Neves thread HERE) I 100% absolutely disagree that he will drop just because he returne

Re: Guide to the 2009 Brazilian season Yesterday's matches Porto 0 x 1 Sport Recife - Campeonato Pernambucano The two leaders in the Pernambucano faced, and it was yet another victory for Sport Rec

Insider this is a fantastic thread. the detail you have in it must take you hours!!!

Was wondering if you could give me some information on the Following players( ie there potential and game time )

Maicon - Fluminese - rated 77

Anderson Lessa - Nautico - Rated 72

Jean Coral - Botafogo - Rated 75

Barbosa Maylson - Gremio - Rated 74.

Victor de Paula GIULIANO - Internacional - Rated 75

Pacheco Fraga GUTO - Sporting Rectife - Rated 75

Hours? I wish I were that efficient... :rolleyes:

Go to page one and two to the team pages, and find Guto, Giuliano and Lessa. They will all have individual threads with all the information needed.

Jean Coral, to be completly honest, I have no idea. Havn't seen him at all, he just came in late to the Santo André game and at that point, I was so stuck in the Goias - Nautico thriller that I didn't even notice.

Maylson is a youngster who posseses a heck of a long distance shot, who has looked good for the U20's, but hasn't played much for Grêmio yet. I'm waiting for he and Mithyuê to make their marks, it shouldn't take long.

Maicon actually scored his first this weekend against Sao Paulo, but it was called off because of a phantom offside. I havn't focused much on Fluminense yet, but I have that game on tape so will watch it when I get back home.

In case anyone is wondering about my Players To Watch who havn't played:

Bernardo - Simply left out because of inexperience. They will bring him up slowly.

Elias - Kept out because Corinthians are putting more value on the Copa. He was being rested.

Sandro Raniere - Small muscle problem, is still very much a starter. Should be back this week.

Ciro - RC in the last game last year, suspended

And for my two Coritiba boys, no, my system isn't flawed. Both Flash and Cleiton were out with minor injuries. Flash will be on the bench for tonight's Copa match, while Cleiton should be a bit longer.

Bernardo - Simply left out because of inexperience. They will bring him up slowly.

Elias - Kept out because Corinthians are putting more value on the Copa. He was being rested.

Sandro Raniere - Small muscle problem' date=' is still very much a starter. Should be back this week.

And for my two Coritiba boys, no, my system isn't flawed. Both Flash and Cleiton were out with minor injuries. Flash will be on the bench for tonight's Copa match, while Cleiton should be a bit longer.[/quote']

Elias, Sandro and particularly Ciro are players I am very much looking forward to you reporting on. I am sure I am not alone. :)

So' date=' who was your MVP of the first round of games ehh Mark ?

and which games are on offer tonite at the Copa...?

EDIT: btw, how did Thiago Neves perform against Sao ?[/quote']

Games I watched (I'm in Montreal 8 hours away from home at the moment, havn't watched Sao - Flu yet, I have it on tape B)), MVP's were:

GOI - NAU : Rafael Toloi, Felipe for Goias and Gilmar for Nautico

PAL - COR : Cleiton Xavier for Coritiba, completly changed after he came on, Marcelinho Paraiba for Coritiba

CRU - FLA : Leonardo Silva for Cruzeiro, Ibson for Flamengo

SPO - BAR : Paulo Baier for Sport, didn't watch enough to see Barueri's top players.

Tonight: Coritiba - Ponte Preta in CdB, and Sport - Palmeiras in CL. I'd like to get a report, as I'll probably be in the hospital overnight unable to watch, but I'm not gonna ask anyone to watch 'em for me :D

Best goals of the weekend. Nilmar-adona with probably the best.

You can see two of my young defenders on the wrong end of them. Welinton is #23 for Fla on the Ramires goal and Toloi #4 for Goias on the Gilmar goal. Not all that much you can do one those, tbh.

I personally think Molina should be there.

Sandro Raniere - Small muscle problem' date=' is still very much a starter. Should be back this week.

And for my two Coritiba boys, no, my system isn't flawed. Both Flash and Cleiton were out with minor injuries. Flash will be on the bench for tonight's Copa match, while Cleiton should be a bit longer.[/quote']

Elias seems to have had some sort of Injury as him and William will not play Fluminense, He should be available to Mano for the second game `tho.

No problem here in the city of São Paulo people see the Country like This:

mapabrasil.jpg

Translation:

Bahia (all the Northeast Region States) - Bahia

Só Mato (All North States & Center-West stares) - Wilderness

Não Existe (Acre) - Doesn't Exist

Duplas Sertanejas (Goias) - Country Duos

Queijo (Minas Gerais) - Cheese

Sem Importância (Espirito Santo) - Unimportant

Argentina Brasileira (Rio de Janeiro) - Brazilian Argentina

Santos (Litoral Paulista) - Santos

Gostosas (Paraná & Santa Catarina) - Hot Women

Bichas (Rio Grande do Sul) - Homossexual men.

Ronaldo Returns To Training With Corinthians

http://www.goal.com/en/news/584/brazil/2009/05/13/1263059/ronaldo-returns-to-training-with-corinthians#comments

Ronaldo returned to training with Corinthians today and should be able to play in the Copa do Brasil quarter-final with Fluminense on Wednesday evening.

The striker has been struggling with a fever lately and stayed at home earlier in the week in a bid to recover.

Go Corinthians and good luck tonight.

No problem here in the city of São Paulo people see the Country like This:

mapabrasil.jpg

Translation:

Bahia (all the Northeast Region States) - Bahia

Só Mato (All North States & Center-West stares) - Wilderness

Não Existe (Acre) - Doesn't Exist

Duplas Sertanejas (Goias) - Country Duos

Queijo (Minas Gerais) - Cheese

Sem Importância (Espirito Santo) - Unimportant

Argentina Brasileira (Rio de Janeiro) - Brazilian Argentina

Santos (Litoral Paulista) - Santos

Gostosas (Paraná & Santa Catarina) - Hot Women

Bichas (Rio Grande do Sul) - Homossexual men.

LOL at that map :D Got to visit Parana sometime soon :P . Vitora got humiliated by Vasco. 4-0. Ageste ou meu tempo ver esse jogo. :P My Portuguese seems to still be in tact. :)

EDIT: Goals to Carlos Alberto, Elton, Paulo Sergio and Nilton.

hi insider excellent work very detailed, was wondering about these players would u have any info on them rising,keeping and selling? B.Maicon 19-77 (fluminese), T.Felipe 21-82 ( coritiba) thanks very much.

How's Jumar (Palmeiras) doing?

Also' date=' i've been seing some recent Palmeiras matches and I've noticed that Keirrison has either been subbed in our subbed out. Is this to protect him or is he losing his fitness?[/quote']

Jumar - Definate obvious sell. I'm not sure if he's still even at Palmeiras, but if he is, he is 5th choice DM. Not playing anymore, not even with the reserves.

Keirrison was being saved for the Libertadores.

hi insider excellent work very detailed' date=' was wondering about these players would u have any info on them rising,keeping and selling? B.Maicon 19-77 (fluminese), T.Felipe 21-82 ( coritiba) thanks very much.[/quote']

Both are keepers. Maicon played quite well against SP, and Felipe is a mainstay in Coritiba's defense.

Both are keepers. Maicon played quite well against SP' date=' and Felipe is a mainstay in Coritiba's defense.[/quote']

Was going to ask you about Maicon... Against SP, he seemed to spend more time rolling around on the pitch feigning injury than involved in any play. Hope he's not like that all of the time.

:rolleyes:

Was going to ask you about Maicon... Against SP' date=' he seemed to spend more time rolling around on the pitch feigning injury than involved in any play. Hope he's not like that all of the time.[/quote']

He was just following the lead set by FRED and DAGO. I havn't seen him much, I certainly hope he isn't like that.

You see why I dislike those two teams so much? :D

Lulinha is out of favour, reserve team for Corinthians.

I've drawn out the schedule for this weekend's matches. Games in bold are games that I will watch attentivly for 90 minutes. No split screening this week, all my attention is going on the bolded games. Saturday's games are at the same time, Sunday comes in two waves.

Saturday:

Flamengo - Avai

Atlético MG - Grêmio

Coritiba - Santo André

Sunday:

1st wave:

Santos - Goias

Internacional - Palmeiras

Barueri - Fluminense

Sao Paulo - Atlético PR

2nd wave:

Botafogo - Corinthians (Hopuefully Carlos will write up another great report? :))

Nautico - Cruzeiro

Vitoria - Sport

Jumar - Definate obvious sell. I'm not sure if he's still even at Palmeiras' date=' but if he is, he is 5th choice DM. Not playing anymore, not even with the reserves.

Keirrison was being saved for the Libertadores.

[/quote']

is there anyone besides Sandro Raineri who could be a good replacement for Jumar?

Lulinha is out of favour' date=' reserve team for Corinthians.

2nd wave:

Botafogo - Corinthians (Hopuefully Carlos will write up another great report? :))

[b']Nautico - Cruzeiro[/b]

Vitoria - Sport

Liulinha - he was Given a chance on the debut game vs. International and instead of showing himself for setting plays and participating of the game he was more focused on running away from the ball.

As for the match report, consider it done. Oh and I've already booked it with my buddies we are going to watch Corinthians X Vasco on the Pacaembu for the Copa do Brasil semi-Finals. And hopefully we'll be watching Corinthians X (whoever, but most likely to be Internacional) on the finals as well.