Guide to the 2009 Brazilian season

Re: Guide to the 2009 Brazilian season

hi just a quick one on Gonçalves MARQUINHOS of Palmeiras is he worth buying as i have the chance to ? I read somewhere hes may be off to russia with CSKA is there any truth in that? Oh and rating wise what do you think his next rise if any? Thanks in advace :):):)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Individual Player Posts: Transferred to Europe: -- - Kleber Atletico Paranaense: 77 - Manoel 81 - Wallyson Botafogo: 81 - Simoes de Oliveira Corinthians: 80 - Boquita 86 - Elias Coritiba:

Re: Guide to the 2009 Brazilian season RE: VAGNER LOVE (from a conversation that was started on the Thiago Neves thread HERE) I 100% absolutely disagree that he will drop just because he returne

Re: Guide to the 2009 Brazilian season Yesterday's matches Porto 0 x 1 Sport Recife - Campeonato Pernambucano The two leaders in the Pernambucano faced, and it was yet another victory for Sport Rec

Won't rise. He has been awful with Palmeiras' date=' I'm hoping he moves to Russia and proves himself. I think part of why he isn't as successful is that he isn't allow to play his true position at Palmeiras, Cleiton Xavier has it.[/quote']

thanks alot will keep an eye on him for now then see what happens with russia etc

Hi Mark, please could you help me out with a few predicted ratings

Donizete DOUGLAS MAIA= 75/

José EVERTON SILVA= 74/

Rafael TOLOI= 75/

Silva de Souza SANDRO= 75/

Souza Silva ELIAS= 74/

Guimarães SANDRO RANIERI= 78/

Aparecido Martins WELLINGTON= 75/

Ribeiro RENATINHO= 76/

Rafael BOQUITA= 76/

José ZEZINHO= 74/

Henrique da Silva WALTER= 78/

Silva CIRO= 77/

Silva NEYMAR= 76/

José ANDERSON LESSA= 72/

Your help will be much appreciated

Hi Mark' date=' please could you help me out with a few predicted ratings

Donizete DOUGLAS MAIA= 75/75

José EVERTON SILVA= 74/77

Rafael TOLOI= 75/80

Silva de Souza SANDRO= 75/75

Souza Silva ELIAS= 74/74

Guimarães SANDRO RANIERI= 78/82

Aparecido Martins WELLINGTON= 75/79

Ribeiro RENATINHO= 76/79

Rafael BOQUITA= 76/79

José ZEZINHO= 74/74

Henrique da Silva WALTER= 78/78

Silva CIRO= 77/81

Silva NEYMAR= 76/81

José ANDERSON LESSA= 72/78

Your help will be much appreciated[/quote']

Voila.....

Hi i could use some advice on two players who on SM are the same (age and rating wise) but i can only buy one :( so who do you think is the better player and long term prospect out of MADSON Formagini Caridade 22 AM/LM rated 84 of santos and Reginaldo MAICOSUEL 22 RM/AM rated 84 of Botafogo. I know very little on them other than what ive read on this thread and odd bit ive read online.(stats etc) So you are the man to ask it would be a huge help to my team thanks alot :)

Any views on Armero of Palmeiras? I'm looking for a cheap(ish) Brazil based left back with potential to rise in the short term and to me anyway' date=' he seems like a good option...[/quote']

Armero is your best bet in that rating bracket. If you are looking cheaper and lower rated, Joao Paulo of Flu is one to get.

I appreciate the message by the way. Just have no clue what to answer to that :P

Armero is your best bet in that rating bracket. If you are looking cheaper and lower rated' date=' Joao Paulo of Flu is one to get.

I appreciate the message by the way. Just have no clue what to answer to that :P[/quote']

Thanks again Insider... I've also picked up Anderson Pico along the way too, but Armero might be the way to go for now... can't hurt to have a look at Joao Paulo for the youth team I guess...

Thanks again Insider... I've also picked up Anderson Pico along the way too' date=' but Armero might be the way to go for now... can't hurt to have a look at Joao Paulo for the youth team I guess...[/quote']

Pico is now on loan in d2, he won't rise. I'd actually sell him. I think he's at Figu, but am not able to confirm.

I hope you're not thieving my main source for Brazilian Football gambling :mad::P

:P well now the EPL is over i've gotta have something to feed my gambling addiction. trying to get a feel of the brazilian league as i don't know it toooooooo well, mark seems to know his stuff and thought if he gives a few tips i could cut him in for a few bob :P