Guide to the 2009 Brazilian season

Re: Guide to the 2009 Brazilian season

That prediction was at the end of the Paulista. Then he got injured' date=' setting him off 3 games, but he should be back this weekend.

He is a starter.[/quote']

Jean would have only gone to 87 if he was fully fit anyway' date=' same as Molinaro.

[/quote']

Sorry guys...you lost me there. Is consensus that Jean (86) will rise to 87 ? or should we expect 88/89?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Individual Player Posts: Transferred to Europe: -- - Kleber Atletico Paranaense: 77 - Manoel 81 - Wallyson Botafogo: 81 - Simoes de Oliveira Corinthians: 80 - Boquita 86 - Elias Coritiba:

Re: Guide to the 2009 Brazilian season RE: VAGNER LOVE (from a conversation that was started on the Thiago Neves thread HERE) I 100% absolutely disagree that he will drop just because he returne

Re: Guide to the 2009 Brazilian season Yesterday's matches Porto 0 x 1 Sport Recife - Campeonato Pernambucano The two leaders in the Pernambucano faced, and it was yet another victory for Sport Rec

Sorry guys...you lost me there. Is consensus that Jean (86) will rise to 87 ? or should we expect 88/89?

My mistake, I meant Marchisio! Although, Marchisio and Molinaro followed the same rating pattern, so in some respects I was still correct :P

Yeh Johnny, Jean will only get 87. Don't let this Brazil enthusiast get you anymore optimistic than that! :D

Jean is brilliant. If the rises are in a month and a half' date=' expect 88. If he gets reinjured, who knows, but he's a solid, solid player.

Hey Insider who's been the suprise package this season well the start anyway team wise and a player?

Team wise: Nautico.

Player wise: Depends what year mean? If you mean surprise to me, Wallyson. If you mean surprise to everyone else, Anderson Lessa, Rafael Toloi and Wallyson :D

Hey' date=' insider have you heard anything about zezinho's move to Liverpool.

[url']http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/20616/Liverpool_beat_rivals_to_Brazilian_starlet.aspx[/url]

If he does go to Liverpool how long until he could make an impact in the first team. Will they have to loan him out first?

Too soon to tell. He's wayyy too young, I'd rather see Juve keep him

Jean is brilliant. If the rises are in a month and a half' date=' expect 88. If he gets reinjured, who knows, but he's a solid, solid player.[/quote']

Mark, come on! I'm going to use Marchisio as an argument again simply because he plays in a similar position, and plies his trade in a stronger league than Brazil. He is also a very gifted footballer, and that will be no secret to the researchers. When last season began he was 86, after a full previous season at Empoli. There are again parallels to be drawn to Jean from this, and after 2 months of the season beginning, with Marchisio playing full time in both CL, League, and U23, he rose from 86>87. I don't really need to continue!

Mark' date=' come on! I'm going to use Marchisio as an argument again simply because he plays in a similar position, and plies his trade in a stronger league than Brazil. He is also a very gifted footballer, and that will be no secret to the researchers. When last season began he was 86, after a full previous season at Empoli. There are again parallels to be drawn to Jean from this, and after 2 months of the season beginning, with Marchisio playing full time in both CL, League, and U23, he rose from 86>87. I don't really need to continue![/quote']

Go on. Jean has been a starter for a whole season for Brazilian champs, and has retained his spot. He wins.

Go on. Jean has been a starter for a whole season for Brazilian champs' date=' and has retained his spot. He wins.[/quote']

Brazilian champions who have lost 1 and drawn 2 out of their opening 3 matches this season, and have an average rating for their starting 11 of over 3 points lower than Juve. Marchisio played in the biggest club tournament in the world, along with a history in the Italian youth setup, added to the fact he had over half a season at Juve 2 years ago, and a full season at Empoli to develop... Marchisio wins with ease.

Brazilian champions who have lost 1 and drawn 2 out of their opening 3 matches this season' date=' and have an average rating for their starting 11 of over 3 points lower than Juve. Marchisio played in the biggest club tournament in the world, along with a history in the Italian youth setup, added to the fact he had over half a season at Juve 2 years ago, and a full season at Empoli to develop... Marchisio wins with ease.[/quote']

See how bad they are when he's injured?

Haha' date=' I had a funny feeling that was coming. In fairness though, are SM going to look into it in that detail? I don't think so, and therefore.... 87 :D[/quote']

Probably will get 87. But Marchisio was ripped off. I still think CX gets the 86 - 88 jump.

Guest Daragh

It's been mentionned before' date=' on this very page.[/quote']

Its not on this page its on the page before, but yeah I should have checked, sorry :o

Team of the week, week three, voted by over 38 000 fans.

-------------------------Marcos(Pal)---------------------

Jonathan(Cru)-Danny Morais(Int)-Andre Dias(Spa)-Leo(San)

----------Souza(Pal)--------------Guinazu(Int)-----------

----Molina(San)-------------------------Madson(San)----

-------------Kleber Pereira(San)-Kleber(Cru)--------------

Player of the Round: Molina, Santos

That's the Hamilton I just signed in GC1. I did find it strange that Mark hadn't signed him..

You know I don't just sign every player. Has been invisible every time I see Sport play. I know he's ALWAYS out there' date=' but I never see him :(

Mark

Did you watch the Botafogo v Sport game

Why did Hamilton get sent-off ? Just a mistake by ref or did i miss something.

I allowed myself to go out last night. I'll catch the highlights at the half of the PR-Fla game (ADRIANO :D) and tell you if I see anything. Toloi also got sent off.

Okay...... I'll ask... What the heck happened to Ciro ?!?!

Is he partying down with Adriano & Ronaldo or what ? He doesn't even show up for games....

Ciro was suspended the first two, played the third, now I'm trying to figure out what happened last night, but he and Jonas were left out.

Here's what happened. Manager Nelsinho called him a "woman" and told him to leave. Did the same to Jonas and publically criticized Paulo Baier, the captain, as well. He has since resigned.

Interesting. Can't wait to see how the new manager handles it.