Guide to the 2009 Brazilian season

Re: Guide to the 2009 Brazilian season

I don't know how many of you saw this but the Gladiator may be headed to Liverpool:

HERE

This is no rumor there is an ACTUAL offer in for him. Liverpool offered 7 Million Euros for him Cruzeiro counter offered for 15 million.

here is the (really poorly) translated text for those who don't speak portuguese :

here

note: The "Palm" is Palmeiras and the "Cruise" is actually Cruzeiro.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Individual Player Posts: Transferred to Europe: -- - Kleber Atletico Paranaense: 77 - Manoel 81 - Wallyson Botafogo: 81 - Simoes de Oliveira Corinthians: 80 - Boquita 86 - Elias Coritiba:

Re: Guide to the 2009 Brazilian season RE: VAGNER LOVE (from a conversation that was started on the Thiago Neves thread HERE) I 100% absolutely disagree that he will drop just because he returne

Re: Guide to the 2009 Brazilian season Yesterday's matches Porto 0 x 1 Sport Recife - Campeonato Pernambucano The two leaders in the Pernambucano faced, and it was yet another victory for Sport Rec

someone posted something about a guy called PEDRÃO and apparently he has scored 3 in his last 4 games do you think he is worth a buy?

That someone was me,

I personally think he is as a good buy as Rene Higuita, one of those guys you have on your team more to make fun of others than anything else.

I mean the guys scored a Matrix Goal! I have never seen a curve like that! and two games after that he makes a goal while SITTING DOWN!

I'm I think he deserves the weird goal crown. SM would need to create a whole new series of weird goal descriptions just because of him.

Hi mate do you think you could do a ratings prediction for me for the Brazilians in my team

Toloi 75

Maylson 74

Aperacido Martins Wellington 75

Douglas Costa 78

Neymar 76

Bernardo 76

Boquita 76

Anderson Lessa 72

Ciro 77

Walter 78

Kerrison 87

and also is there a Brazilian goalkeeper with great potential that i have missed, i'm thinking of going for Renan from Valencia(sorry i know that he's in Spain), would that be a good buy?

Thanks

Insider plz give me an info about wendel geraldo,fernando menegazzo,mineiro,sandro alex silva(cb),jussie,aisla,sandro ranieri,diego alves,ramires,bobo,betao.

Plz insider i know u know bcoz they all brazillian and all of them are in my sao paulo team im the only team with all the players are brazilian in WC123 div 1

any comments will be apreciated tnx

Hi mate do you think you could do a ratings prediction for me for the Brazilians in my team

Toloi 75 80

Maylson 74 74

Aperacido Martins Wellington 75 78

Douglas Costa 78 80

Neymar 76 80

Bernardo 76 76

Boquita 76 79

Anderson Lessa 72 78

Ciro 77 80/81

Walter 78 78

Kerrison 87 88

and also is there a Brazilian goalkeeper with great potential that i have missed' date=' i'm thinking of going for Renan from Valencia(sorry i know that he's in Spain), would that be a good buy?

Thanks[/quote']

Any of the three Renans (Atletico MG, Valencia, Botafogo) are worth a buy. Denis isn't on the database yet, but he will be worth it.

Insider plz give me an info about wendel geraldo' date='fernando menegazzo,mineiro,sandro alex silva(cb),jussie,aisla,sandro ranieri,diego alves,ramires,bobo,betao.

Plz insider i know u know bcoz they all brazillian and all of them are in my sao paulo team im the only team with all the players are brazilian in WC123 div 1

any comments will be apreciated tnx[/quote']

I'm never watched wendel, fernando, mineiro, alex silva,jussie, bobo or betao. Sandro is a first teamer at Inter, definate keeper. Ramires should get 90, and I've always liked diego alves, he should be ready for a bigger club soon.

Insider plz give me an info about wendel geraldo' date='fernando menegazzo,mineiro,sandro alex silva(cb),jussie,aisla,sandro ranieri,diego alves,ramires,bobo,betao.

any comments will be apreciated tnx[/quote']

I'll answer your queries involving Wendel, Fernando, and Jussie since they play for Bordeaux. Wendel has been injured for a few weeks. Before that, he played enough for his 90 rating, but not enough for the 91 he got from last season. Fernando has been doing better since the start of the season, when he was used more often as a sub than a starter. He should be keeping his 90 with his level of performances. On a scale of ability, Jussie (rated 88) deserves an 89 and is quite likely to get to 90 (in the future) thanks to Bordeaux's 1st place finish.

Mark, do you have an opinion on Fluminense defender Mariano (on loan from Tombense I believe). He seems to yoyo in and out of the team (same kinda story last season as well I believe). Is this due to injury problem, or is he just a bit-part player. Is he actually any good? I've had him in a team for a while, and I was wondering if it was time to sell him.

Finally, is Cleiton Ribeiro Xavier still likely to get 88, or is 87 more likely now?

Thanks again for this great thread,

~Ben

Mark' date=' do you have an opinion on Fluminense defender Mariano (on loan from Tombense I believe). He seems to yoyo in and out of the team (same kinda story last season as well I believe). Is this due to injury problem, or is he just a bit-part player. Is he actually any good? I've had him in a team for a while, and I was wondering if it was time to sell him.

Finally, is Cleiton Ribeiro Xavier still likely to get 88, or is 87 more likely now?

Thanks again for this great thread,

~Ben[/quote']

Mariano got injured in the first half against Santos. He is their starting RB. In fact, Flu as a whole has been a yoyo at wingback because of injuries to Joao Paulo and Mariano and suspensions to Eduardo Ratinho and Dieguinho. He is one of the only players I like to watch (with JP) on Fluminense.

However, Diogo has been signed, he is usually a DM but filled in at RB last game. If anyone will take Mariano's spot, it's him.

I'd give CX an 88, he deserves an 88. SM might not watch Brazil though, from Palmy's performances as a whole, he'll probably be underrated again.

Votes are in for Round 4, Team of the week:

Fabio Costa (Santos)

Leo Moura (Fla) - Fabao (San) - Miranda (SP) - Juan (Fla)

Eduardo Costa (SP) - Tulio (Gre)

Madson (San) - Paulo Henrique (San)

Adriano (Fla) - Borges (SP)

Player of the week: ADRIANO, Flamengo

Votes are in for Round 4' date=' Team of the week:

Fabio Costa (Santos)

Leo Moura (Fla) - Fabao (San) - Miranda (SP) - Juan (Fla)

Eduardo Costa (SP) - Tulio (Gre)

Madson (San) - Paulo Henrique (San)

Adriano (Fla) - Borges (SP)

Player of the week: ADRIANO, Flamengo[/quote']

Where you get the data? Just curious

Where you get the data? Just curious

That particular bit is from UOL. They hold the polls on that website where there are more then 30 000 votes, so it's pretty accurate. Most voters are Brazilian, so they got to see highlights from most matches.

Thanks - that's what I did originally but for some reason he plays for Palmeiras in my game!

Hence why I couldnt find him in the first place! :o

Was on loan from Kyiv to Palmeiras last season, then was sent to Cruzeiro as part of the Guilherme negociations.

SM are a bit late.

Any games tonight' date=' Mark?

I'm free, so I can catch one :o

Maybe catch any eye on one of your spots if you like.[/quote']

Thursday, Saturday and Sunday this week. Sorry mate ;)

There is one game that is eye catching if I can find a feed for it in Série B, that one involves the two I posted about this week, 18 year olds Bismarck and BamBam. Fortaleza and Duque Caxias.

EDIT: SportTV are covering it, meaning it will probably be available on justin.tv

Thursday' date=' Saturday and Sunday this week. Sorry mate ;)

There is one game that is eye catching if I can find a feed for it in Série B, that one involves the two I posted about this week, 18 year olds Bismarck and BamBam. Fortaleza and Duque Caxias.

EDIT: SportTV are covering it, meaning it will probably be available on justin.tv[/quote']

Ok mate :(

Well I'll see if I can catch a game tomorrow night. :o