Guide to the 2009 Brazilian season

Re: Guide to the 2009 Brazilian season

28/85 CF who has come back from Japan I believe. Went to the money. Hasn't been that great. Exept today apparently.

I'm quickly losing faith in Welinton :(

:eek:

I had him in both my Cruzeiro's. Sold him off in one when I realised he might drop, then sold him off in the other after he got the -2.

Now he's scoring for fun (it would seem).

Could he rise back up again?

I've replaced him with Hoarau in one setup (so fine there), and Adamov in the other (Might drop, I hear).

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Individual Player Posts: Transferred to Europe: -- - Kleber Atletico Paranaense: 77 - Manoel 81 - Wallyson Botafogo: 81 - Simoes de Oliveira Corinthians: 80 - Boquita 86 - Elias Coritiba:

Re: Guide to the 2009 Brazilian season RE: VAGNER LOVE (from a conversation that was started on the Thiago Neves thread HERE) I 100% absolutely disagree that he will drop just because he returne

Re: Guide to the 2009 Brazilian season Yesterday's matches Porto 0 x 1 Sport Recife - Campeonato Pernambucano The two leaders in the Pernambucano faced, and it was yet another victory for Sport Rec

:eek:

I had him in both my Cruzeiro's. Sold him off in one when I realised he might drop' date=' then sold him off in the other after he got the -2.

Now he's scoring for fun (it would seem).

Could he rise back up again?

I've replaced him with Hoarau in one setup (so fine there), and Adamov in the other (Might drop, I hear).[/quote']

If he keeps it up, he might. But I had him down for a drop, to be honest. He hadn't been scoring at all before his trick.

Can anyone tell me when Brazils rating changes take place? Ratings changes schedule still states that Brazil should be being actioned now.

Section 1: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Peru & Uruguay;

Obviously its not but I was wondering when it was due.

By the way keep up the good work on this thread, I'm really enjoying my new found interest in the Brazilian leagues.

What does anyone predict for Douglas da Costa' date=' Lulinha and Erick Flores??[/quote']

For Lulinha he should rise if he gets games in Benfica, which is very likely since a guy like Hulk is an "amazing striker" there so Lulinha will probably be god in Portugal. That is when the Portuguese league is being updated.

For the Paulista/Copa do Brasil and the two games he played on the Brasileiro season he should get no rise and a possible -1 drop IHMO. I mean SOUZA was better than him. (And SOUZA 43 is THE MAN, 2 goals in 4 games! I am starting to believe in numerology, Souza 43 in infinitely better tan Souza 50) :-)

Douglas Costa is finally getting some game time in Grêmio, specially because Grêmio need the money and is now eager to sell him out, I read on a Brazilian sports site that they are even willing to overlook the 20 million dollar transfer ban fee to sell him out to Europe. Should rise +1 or +2 depending on SM generosity.

For Lulinha he should rise if he gets games in Benfica' date=' which is very likely since a guy like Hulk is an "amazing striker" there so Lulinha will probably be god in Portugal. That is when the Portuguese league is being updated.

For the Paulista/Copa do Brasil and the two games he played on the Brasileiro season he should get no rise and a possible -1 drop IHMO. I mean SOUZA was better than him. (And SOUZA 43 is THE MAN, 2 goals in 4 games! I am starting to believe in numerology, Souza 43 in infinitely better tan Souza 50) :-)

Douglas Costa is finally getting some game time in Grêmio, specially because Grêmio need the money and is now eager to sell him out, I read on a Brazilian sports site that they are even willing to overlook the 20 million dollar transfer ban fee to sell him out to Europe. Should rise +1 or +2 depending on SM generosity.[/quote']

thanks... for your good opinion!

Insider, Is there a chance you could do a round up of good risers for the brazil ratings.

I've followed a lot of your Brazilian talent threads and signed up Neymar, Elias, Bernardo, Boquita Etc. But just don't want to loose out on any good risers.

It would be greatly appreciated.

Insider' date=' Is there a chance you could do a round up of good risers for the brazil ratings.

I've followed a lot of your Brazilian talent threads and signed up Neymar, Elias, Bernardo, Boquita Etc. But just don't want to loose out on any good risers.

It would be greatly appreciated.[/quote']

He could, but there's no point seeing as the Brazilian changes won't be for a month or maybe even two. Brazil is NOT being reviewed now to give the league more time to progress as the season is only a few games old. Section one, apart from Brazil is being done now, then all the summer leagues, then Brazil. When the summer leagues are nearly finished, then this question might be more appropriate.

He could' date=' but there's no point seeing as the Brazilian changes won't be for a month or maybe even two. Brazil is NOT being reviewed now to give the league more time to progress as the season is only a few games old. Section one, apart from Brazil is being done now, then all the summer leagues, then Brazil. When the summer leagues are nearly finished, then this question might be more appropriate.[/quote']

I can still draw up a quick list. Elias, Boquita, Sandro, Raul, Victor Ramos, Toloi, Welinton, Everton Silva, Neymar, Paulo Henrique, Joao Paulo, Eduardo.

What does anyone predict for Douglas da Costa' date=' Lulinha and Erick Flores??[/quote']

80, 82, 76/77.

1. What did Hernanes do to get 90 and has Miranda done enough to be on level with Hernanes?

2. Did Meneghel play? If Yes how long and performance?

1. He was good last year. I don't think he'll keep 90 though, hasn't impressed me. Miranda is a 90 quality player, for sure.

2. No. 0 mins.

Which eduardo is this?

Botafogo

That would be great!

Also' date=' I saw on the TINGA thread that you mentioned that he was named to Brazil's U-20 squad. Who are the others that were selected to go to Egypt?

I don't know! The list is nowhere to be found. I know for sure about Rafael (gk, Cruzeiro), Saulo (gk, Sport), Raul, Gabriel (AtleticoPR), Ciro (Sport) and Tinga (Ponte Preta)

Having trawled the internet think these players may have been called up to the under-20s

Alex Teixeira, Alan Kardec e Fágner (Vasco da Gama)

Wellington Júnior (Botafogo)

Raul e Gabriel Pimba (Atlético PR)

Boquita, Bruno Bertucci e Renato (Corinthians)

Rafael (Cruzeiro)

Ciro e Saulo(Sport)

Mário Fernandes(Gremio)

Tinga(Ponte Preta)

Erick Flores(Flamengo)

Rafael Tolói (Goiás)

Diogo, Wellington e Eric(São Paulo)

Some of these players are totally alien to me to be honest (Mario Fernandes, Insider?) but think this is nearly all the squad

Having trawled the internet think these players may have been called up to the under-20s

Alex Teixeira' date=' Alan Kardec e Fágner (Vasco da Gama)

Wellington Júnior (Botafogo)

Raul e Gabriel Pimba (Atlético PR)

Boquita, Bruno Bertucci e Renato (Corinthians)

Rafael (Cruzeiro)

Ciro e Saulo(Sport)

Mário Fernandes(Gremio)

Tinga(Ponte Preta)

Erick Flores(Flamengo)

Rafael Tolói (Goiás)

Diogo, Wellington e Eric(São Paulo)

Some of these players are totally alien to me to be honest (Mario Fernandes, Insider?) but think this is nearly all the squad[/quote']

I knew about those, but they make no sense. There's not one returning player from the squad, not even Sandro. Unless it's a training camp to see who gets called up to the big squad.

Actually, there are two returnees. Kardec and Toloi.

Actually - part of me wondered whether there was a rule that the bigger Brazilian clubs had the right to not release their players (if they didn't want to) looking at this squad. Is that possible? Or am I being an idiot?

No, it isn't possible. In fact, Inter's president already went on a long moaning rant about having to release Sandro during a key part of the season :D

Seeing as Sandro is not on the list and the mos solid U20 player in Brazil, that's what makes me doubt the validity of the list. Douglas Costa, Renan, Maylson, Dentinho, ...

any chance of João MIRANDA hitting 90 next time?

Apparently yes. I have asked this question about 10 times to mark and his answer is always yes:p He was mentioned in the team of the week last week. And got called up to Brazil I think though he didn't play and overall playing better than Hernanes

Apparently yes. I have asked this question about 10 times to mark and his answer is always yes:p He was mentioned in the team of the week last week. And got called up to Brazil I think though he didn't play and overall playing better than Hernanes

cheers mate - need a 89 rising to 90 in one of my teams and he'll do nicely