Pedrao (BAR)

Roger (VIT)

Best player:

Adriano (FLA)

Leo Gago (AVA)

Pedrao (BAR)

Re: Guide to the 2009 Brazilian season

Hey Insider,

I watched the Brazil - Italy game yesterday and seen that Clarindo ANDRÉ SANTOS was playing.

Ive never heard of him until that game. What will happen to his rating and would it be worth buyinh him?

Hey Insider' date='

I watched the Brazil - Italy game yesterday and seen that Clarindo ANDRÉ SANTOS was playing.

Ive never heard of him until that game. What will happen to his rating and would it be worth buyinh him?[/quote']

He 'll rise by about 2( according to Insider ): he's payed more than 60 games for Corrinthians & the last 3 games for Brazil..I've already bought him 86> 88:)

Insider' date=' what can you tell me about the Corinthians player Elton? I believe he isn´t on the database yet if I´m not mistaken. Any thoughts on when he will play his first match?[/quote']

No idea. I've never seen him nor heard of him, unfortunately. I won't pretend to know much about him.

Ask Carlos maybe? :)

Insider' date=' what's your opinion of Dejan Petkovic of Flamengo? (AM/RM, 86)

I've been looking at his stats and he's been subbing in for the last couple of matches. Will he keep his 86?[/quote']

lol no, he won't. He's only subbed in once, I think, and is only at Fla because they owed him from back in the day and he wants to play. Fans love him, but he's done.

Insider' date=' what can you tell me about the Corinthians player Elton? I believe he isn´t on the database yet if I´m not mistaken. Any thoughts on when he will play his first match?[/quote']

Elton left the Club in 2007 he was Sold to Stelea Buçeresti.

unless it is ANOTHER Elton whom even I haven't heard of yet.

There is an ELIVELTON on the sub 17's.

And Petckovic is really trash, that's a player on his last legs and being sabotaged by Flamengo so that he may end his career ASAP.

No idea. I've never seen him nor heard of him' date=' unfortunately. I won't pretend to know much about him.

Ask Carlos maybe? :)[/quote']

Elton left the Club in 2007 he was Sold to Stelea Buçeresti.

unless it is ANOTHER Elton whom even I haven't heard of yet.

There is an ELIVELTON on the sub 17's.

And Petckovic is really trash, that's a player on his last legs and being sabotaged by Flamengo so that he may end his career ASAP.

7D6aRxltTuA

I stumbled across him on Youtube. The clip is from March 2007, so I was wondering how he was doing. He really impressed me here.

Eh up Insider. What can you tell me about the little guy Oscar that ran around for about 15 minutes in Sao Paulo's whooping from Corinthians? He looks a little bit tasty.

Tasty isn't the word I'd use, after Carlos repeatedly called him a homo, but yeh, he's good lol.

Young, very promising. I wouldn't be surprised to see him as a top top player in Brazil within the next two years.

7D6aRxltTuA

I stumbled across him on Youtube. The clip is from March 2007' date=' so I was wondering how he was doing. He really impressed me here.[/quote']

I watched that and was about to buy him. He looks like a very good player in this video.

But then I seen you say he moved to Dubai so ill avoid :)

Insider what you think about DIEGO SOUZA am/cm 89 is it true that go to europe ?I need good cm/am around 89/90 so i think to buy SOUZA thanks mate.

His performances have gone down lately. Cleiton Xavier is the main man at Palmeiras. Long term, he's a much better buy then Diego.

A bunch of my players did well this week, without scoring. Just great performances, amongst the best the week had to offer. Notably:

CIRO - Sport

VICTOR RAMOS - Vitoria

JOAO PAULO - Fluminense

BERNARDO - Cruzeiro

DUDU - Cruzeiro

TOLOI - Goias (ok, well he scored... :rolleyes:)

WELINTON - Flamengo

I'e ben wondering for some time now how Ciro was doing at Recife. What I heard was that he had a bust up with the coach, although I don't know if that was true, he just slipped off the radar. Still in for a rise? :o

I'e ben wondering for some time now how Ciro was doing at Recife. What I heard was that he had a bust up with the coach' date=' although I don't know if that was true, he just slipped off the radar. Still in for a rise? :o[/quote']

He, Paulo Baier and the manager all had a big bust up. PB is now at Atletico PR, the manager was fired. Ciro wins :D Since then, Ciro hasn't scored but has been starting and setting up just about everything, playing insanely well.