Guide to the 2009 Brazilian season

Insider

Re: Guide to the 2009 Brazilian season

He' date=' Paulo Baier and the manager all had a big bust up. PB is now at Atletico PR, the manager was fired. Ciro wins :D Since then, Ciro hasn't scored but has been starting and setting up just about everything, playing insanely well.[/quote']

Fantastic! Just because he doesn't score doesn't mean he's a bad striker, good that he's getting game sthen, and even better that he's an assist machine! :D Cheers!

Guest BrandonBurrows

Insider, do you know how long it is before SM review the Brazlian changes?

edit: another thing, do you think Augusto Everton Ribeiro will rise? I've got so many young Brazlian players at the moment I can't remember where I heard about this guy. :P

A bunch of my players did well this week' date=' without scoring. Just great performances, amongst the best the week had to offer. Notably:

CIRO - Sport

VICTOR RAMOS - Vitoria

JOAO PAULO - Fluminense

BERNARDO - Cruzeiro

[b']DUDU - Cruzeiro[/b]

TOLOI - Goias (ok, well he scored... :rolleyes:)

WELINTON - Flamengo

What is DUDU's full name? I cant find him. Thanks

What is DUDU's full name? Thanks

Eduardo Pereira Rodrigues. Not on SM yet.

Here was the final voting for the team of the week' date=' round 7.

[center']Harlei

Leo Moura-Juninho-Chicao-Leo

Cristian-Guinazu

Conca-Madson

Adriano-Diego Tardelli

Best Player: Adriano

[/center]

Nominees for Round 8, this weekend:

GK:

Andrey (CRU)

Marcos (PAL)

Ricardo Berna (FLU)

RB:

Apodi (VIT)

Elder Granja (SPO)

Wagner Diniz (SAN)

CB:

Cesar Lucena (SPO)

Rafael Santos (APR)

Rafael Toloi (GOI)

Fabricio (FLA)

Luiz Alberto (FLU)

Sorondo (INT)

LB:

Armero (PAL)

Junior Cesar (SAO)

Marcio Careca (BAR)

DM:

Hernanes (SAO)

Maylson (GRE)

Richarlyson (SAO)

Souza (PAL)

Toro (FLA)

Uelliton (VIT)

AM:

Leandro Domingues (VIT)

Fumagalli (SPO)

Ibson (FLA)

Paulo Baier (APR)

Robson (SAN)

Thiago Humberto (BAR)

F:

Bolanos (INT)

Felipe (GOI)

Obina (PAL)

Roger (VIT)

Victor Simoes (BOT)

Ze Carlos (CRU)

Best Overall:

Bolanos

Hernanes

Ricardo Berna

It would be good to see Toloi in the team of the round. Young, got on the scoresheet, great performance (?), this kid's got a bright future, and I have to say that the team that impressed me most was Cruzeiro, for their reserves to play against Avai and win, it must make them proud!

Good luck to Cruzeiro and Gremio on Friday, I want to see Cruzeiro lift the Cup!

It would be good to see Toloi in the team of the round. Young' date=' got on the scoresheet, great performance (?), this kid's got a bright future, and I have to say that the team that impressed me most was Cruzeiro, for their reserves to play against Avai and win, it must make them proud!

Good luck to Cruzeiro and Gremio on Friday, I want to see Cruzeiro lift the Cup![/quote']

It's just about his 3rd or 4th nomination for team of the round, if you look carefully. He's probably one of the most featured players on there :D

Sorry for the trouble, but I can't seem to get much from searching the forum on these players. Am I right to rate them as such, or do someone know a more calculated specific? Thanks for any help in advance.

+5

Mario Lúcio ARANHA 78>83

Guimarães SANDRO RANIERI 78>83

+4

Silva CIRO 77>81

Ribeiro RENATINHO 76>80

+3

Victor de Paula GIULIANO 75>78

Pacheco Fraga GUTO 75>78

Mello SERGIO MOTA 73>76

Rafael BOQUITA 76>79

Philippe COUTINHO 78>81

Vieira de Souza BERNARDO 76>79

Souza Silva ELIAS 74>77

+2

Bruno Bonfim DENTINHO 83>85

Henrique da Silva WALTER 78>80

Rafael TOLOI 75>77

José ZEZINHO 74>76

Aparecido Martins WELLINGTON 75>77

?

Bruno EDUARDO ERE 75

Silva de Souza SANDRO 75

Paulo Lotici AISLAN 75

Sorry for the trouble' date=' but I can't seem to get much from searching the forum on these players. Am I right to rate them as such, or do someone know a more calculated specific? Thanks for any help in advance.

[b']+5[/b]

Mario Lúcio ARANHA 78>83

Guimarães SANDRO RANIERI 78>83

+4

Silva CIRO 77>81

Ribeiro RENATINHO 76>80

+3

Victor de Paula GIULIANO 75>78

Pacheco Fraga GUTO 75>78

Mello SERGIO MOTA 73>76

Rafael BOQUITA 76>79

Philippe COUTINHO 78>81

Vieira de Souza BERNARDO 76>79

Souza Silva ELIAS 74>77

+2

Bruno Bonfim DENTINHO 83>85

Henrique da Silva WALTER 78>80

Rafael TOLOI 75>77

José ZEZINHO 74>76

Aparecido Martins WELLINGTON 75>77

?

Bruno EDUARDO ERE 75

Silva de Souza SANDRO 75

Paulo Lotici AISLAN 75

Wow, real mixture there. Most of them are correct but some are going to rise more than that (EG. Toloi,) And some will not rise as much as you predict (EG. Boquita)

Did you do this or did you find this?

Most of those players will have a different change before the ratings take place. Check out the Brazilian ratings thread' date=' that has all these players on it.[/quote']

correct me if im wrong, but wasnt this the original brazilian ratings thread?!

Wow' date=' real mixture there. Most of them are correct but some are going to rise more than that (EG. Toloi,) And some will not rise as much as you predict (EG. Boquita)

Did you do this or did you find this?[/quote']

I checked some websites for statistics, did some research with the average/highest rated players in the respective team (based on SM database), check the league tables for positions and made those predictions.

Looks like I made a mess as I seem optimistic and less so with different players.

Most of those players will have a different change before the ratings take place. Check out the Brazilian ratings thread' date=' that has all these players on it.[/quote']

Thanks, would you direct me to the specific link? I thought this was it.

I checked some websites for statistics' date=' did some research with the average/highest rated players in the respective team (based on SM database), check the league tables for positions and made those predictions.

Looks like I made a mess as I seem optimistic and less so with different players.

[/quote']

No mate, its good in most areas just some of it needs spiffing up :P

Most of them are correct, and most listed willl get rises, what stats site you use?

correct me if im wrong' date=' but wasnt this the original brazilian ratings thread?![/quote']

The official ratings thread by Insider is called "Full look at Brazil part 1". It's in the player ratings section. I am using a Mac here, and I don't know how to copy and paste the link with it.

Thanks for the answers. Seems most of the players I listed are yet to be done by Insider. I will wait eagerly for part 2 etc.

So far, only these three are in his list.

Ribeiro RENATINHO 76 (+3 instead of +4 that I predicted)

Mario Lúcio ARANHA 78 (+5 like I predicted)

Bruno EDUARDO ERE 75 (+4)

Thanks for the answers. Seems most of the players I listed are yet to be done by Insider. I will wait eagerly for part 2 etc.

So far' date=' only these three are in his list.

Ribeiro RENATINHO 76 (+3 instead of +4 that I predicted)

Mario Lúcio ARANHA 78 (+5 like I predicted)

Bruno EDUARDO ERE 75 (+4)[/quote']

There is still plenty of time before the Brazilian changes, and some of these predictions will be a lot different until then. But you know which players are worth shortlisting or not. And some you should buy right away. Elias at Corinthians will likely get the best change, but it all depends on SM.

If you have questions, I will try my best to answer them. If you are waiting for part 2, it might take a while. My schedule at work sees me working 1 to 10 every day for the next 8 days. It will come before the changes though.

I won't answer anything now, need some sleep. Expect it tomorrow morning before I head to work if I wake up :D

Quick question,

I'm managing Sao Paolo in a GC and suddenly out of nowhere there's been a lot of interest in Joao Miranda.

Valencia have offered straight swap for Moretti (rated 91) and Flamengo have offered Hinkel (89) + Fabio Luciano (88) + cash.

Have I missed something or is he tipped for a 90 rating or a summer move to Europe?

Would also like some input as to whether I should do the deal or not if poss, as well as prospects for Miranda.

He was in the Brazil confederations cup team so expect a rise based on NT appearances

Under no circumstances accept Fabio Luciano (88) Flamengo, he has retired although SM don't seem aware of this yet!!