Guide to the 2009 Brazilian season

Insider

Re: Guide to the 2009 Brazilian season

Miranda has been signed by Benfica.

He was in the Brazil confederations cup team so expect a rise of at least +1' date='possibly more if he does well at his new club. The only downside is he is unlikely to be reviewed until Portugal is re-rated which is some months off.

Under no circumstances accept Fabio Luciano (88) Flamengo, he has retired although SM don't seem aware of this yet!![/quote']

Link? I've checked all reliable websites and nothing comes up :confused:

i see Diego Tardelli on team of the week ' date=' will he make it back to 87 ??

got a m8 that loves him :P:)[/quote']

87 or 88. He has been exellent, 6 goals in 8 games and was the top scorer of any major Campeonato.

What kind of rise would you and Insider think he can get?

Toloi? 82

who's the most improved player in brazil ?

Taison.

Insider' date=' what do you think about my youth team? ;)

[img']http://img27.picoodle.com/img/img27/2/6/30/patrola/f_brazilm_8e88b38.jpg[/img]

Can I expect some ratings improvments? :) You deserve special thanks for this thread from me!

You look like one of those people who just pickup every Brazilian who shows up on the new players list. Seriously. Why did you invest in Elias?

You are missing one of the top risers as well, Victor Ramos.

Sorry for the trouble' date=' but I can't seem to get much from searching the forum on these players. Am I right to rate them as such, or do someone know a more calculated specific? Thanks for any help in advance.

[b']+5[/b]

Mario Lúcio ARANHA 78>83 - Sounds about right

Guimarães SANDRO RANIERI 78>83 - Yeah

+4

Silva CIRO 77>81 - Yeah

Ribeiro RENATINHO 76>80 - Lower. Probably 79

+3

Victor de Paula GIULIANO 75>78 - Yeah

Pacheco Fraga GUTO 75>78 - Yeah

Mello SERGIO MOTA 73>76 - Why? On what grounds? No, he stays at 73.

Rafael BOQUITA 76>79 - Yeah

Philippe COUTINHO 78>81 - What? One professionnal game and you are rising him to 81? 78 is already too high.

Vieira de Souza BERNARDO 76>79 - Yeah

Souza Silva ELIAS 74>77 - Why? No. He shouldn't rise.

+2

Bruno Bonfim DENTINHO 83>85 - Yeah

Henrique da Silva WALTER 78>80 - No. 78 is more then enough.

Rafael TOLOI 75>77 - Really? I think 82 sound a lot better. This one is really tacky, he's played every possible game and has 2 goals for a team with an 88, two 86s and an 84 filling out their defense

José ZEZINHO 74>76 - Probably stays at 76

Aparecido Martins WELLINGTON 75>77 - Maybe. Probably just 75/76

?

Bruno EDUARDO ERE 75 - 79

Silva de Souza SANDRO 75 - nothing

Paulo Lotici AISLAN 75 - nothing

Quick question' date='

I'm managing Sao Paolo in a GC and suddenly out of nowhere there's been a lot of interest in Joao Miranda.

Valencia have offered straight swap for Moretti (rated 91) and Flamengo have offered Hinkel (89) + Fabio Luciano (88) + cash.

Have I missed something or is he tipped for a 90 rating or a summer move to Europe?

Would also like some input as to whether I should do the deal or not if poss, as well as prospects for Miranda.[/quote']

As previously mentionned, don't touch Fabio Luciano. I'd keep Miranda in those situations. He's a top, top defender, tipped for 90.

You look like one of those people who just pickup every Brazilian who shows up on the new players list. Seriously.

Alternatively, you could just take it as a compliment that this guy has seen fit to buy a load of players that you yourself have recommended on this very forum. Just a thought...:confused:

Alternatively' date=' you could just take it as a compliment that this guy has seen fit to buy a load of players that you yourself have recommended on this very forum. Just a thought...:confused:[/quote']

No. Because there are some on there I wouldn't touch. I'm not accusing anyone, I'm just saying, Elias in particular fooled many, because he was added at the same time as most of the players I sent tickets about. A few figured I was responsible for Elias and tried stealing him away before I wrote on him. Fail.

Guest BrandonBurrows

Insider, do you think Augusto Everton Ribeiro of Corinthians will rise?

Guest Abdel Zizi

I'm subscribed to this thread, and i look fairly every other day to see at the new posts and I have to say jeeze Mark, aren't you tired of hearing the same questions not 5 or 10 but 25 times again?

Even I do.

On a happier note, I managed to sign Bernardo for my new GC side for 2M.

After reading all of this, I had to see those players myself, as I think that's the best way to find a player that is the most suitable for yourself.

From the young ones, I rate Bernardo and Giuliano the most, more than Lessa or Ciro.

So I have come up with a question that is most likely yet to be asked.

How do people in Brazil, coaches and media, think of Bernardo and Giuliano when compared with Ciro, Neymar, Lessa, Sandro, etc..

I know which ones for you stand out, and i know it for myself, but what does Brazil in general think?

I'm subscribed to this thread' date=' and i look fairly every other day to see at the new posts and I have to say jeeze Mark, aren't you tired of hearing the same questions not 5 or 10 but 25 times again?

Even I do.

On a happier note, I managed to sign Bernardo for my new GC side for 2M.

After reading all of this, I had to see those players myself, as I think that's the best way to find a player that is the most suitable for yourself.

From the young ones, I rate Bernardo and Giuliano the most, more than Lessa or Ciro.

So I have come up with a question that is most likely yet to be asked.

How do people in Brazil, coaches and media, think of Bernardo and Giuliano when compared with Ciro, Neymar, Lessa, Sandro, etc..

I know which ones for you stand out, and i know it for myself, but what does Brazil in general think?[/quote']

Ribeiro will probably rise, he's at starter at SC.

Neymar is obviously the most highly rated. Then, it's fairly even between Bernardo, Ciro and Sandro (It always helps to be captain of the U20's). Lessa and Giuliano are a bit lower, but that's because the general public hasn't seen them as much (Giuli being a recent Serie B transfer and Lessa playing up North).

Same questions? Yes. But the answers arn't always the same.

Guest Abdel Zizi

Ribeiro will probably rise' date=' he's at starter at SC.

Neymar is obviously the most highly rated. Then, it's fairly even between Bernardo, Ciro and Sandro (It always helps to be captain of the U20's). Lessa and Giuliano are a bit lower, but that's because the general public hasn't seen them as much (Giuli being a recent Serie B transfer and Lessa playing up North).

Same questions? Yes. But the answers arn't always the same.[/quote']

Thx for the help.

I think Giuliano is better than Ciro for instance, but i've only seen him 3 times, so it could be a wrong judgement.

you got the wrong elias. you want mendes ELIAS 24yo rated 78

:D:mad::D:confused:

You are missing one of the top risers as well' date=' Victor Ramos.[/quote']

I updated my youth team with Victor Ramos, Keirrson (was on loan) and some other players. :D

f_dfgm_f2eeec8.jpg

Hey insider,

can you plz send me the link to your thread about brazilian risers..

Am not able to find it..

And btw what is population of brazil..

How the hell do you guys manage to get new young players each month..