Wendel (Atletico MG)

Oscar (Sao Paulo)

Renan (Atletico PR)

Alan Kardec (Vasco)

Ciro (Sport)

Talles Cunha (Inter)

Re: Guide to the 2009 Brazilian season

Hey,

Not your stereotypical Brazilian wonderkid this one, but I've done some research and in one of my GC's I'm bidding to an unmanaged team for Gilmar of Nautico (25, 80, fwd) I'll be getting him for about 1.6m, and decided to put in the bid having seen he's scored 9 goals in 18 league appearances. Do you think the outlay will be worth it in the "buy and sell for a quick buck" sense?

And if so could someone indicate any rise he should be due (if any).

Thanking you in advance :)

Hi insider' date=' need some help

RODRIGO, Baldasso 28 88 CB

To Keep or not to? Sorry and thanks[/quote']

not

Reis WELLINGTON (Botafogo) up to what ??

77/78

Does anyone know whats happened to Renan Dos Santos' date=' the Botafogo RJ Goalkeeper? Castillo seems to have played the last 6/7 games and then last night Flavio played?

Cheers[/quote']

injured. Flavio didn't do well at all.

Hey' date='

Not your stereotypical Brazilian wonderkid this one, but I've done some research and in one of my GC's I'm bidding to an unmanaged team for Gilmar of Nautico (25, 80, fwd) I'll be getting him for about 1.6m, and decided to put in the bid having seen he's scored 9 goals in 18 league appearances. Do you think the outlay will be worth it in the "buy and sell for a quick buck" sense?

And if so could someone indicate any rise he should be due (if any).

Thanking you in advance :)[/quote']

Rise to 83/84. He's good, rumoured to be on his way out. I like him.

Guest United

Rumours surround him' date=' mainly about a move to Japan, but there are a few other rumours as well. He's a runner, lots of movement in his game.[/quote']

Isn't moving to Japan a step in the wrong direction?

RE: Corinthians X Botafogo

Was soooo glad to see Lúcio Flávio net that 3rd goal for Botafogo and tie up the match after that little rat Dentinho cheated & dove to pick up a pen which took Corinthians ahead

If there's an All Whiny Little Girl Team for the Brasileiro, Dentinho is definitely in the starting XI.

Was soooo glad to see Lúcio Flávio net that 3rd goal for Botafogo and tie up the match after that little rat Dentinho cheated & dove to pick up a pen which took Corinthians ahead

If there's an All Whiny Little Girl Team for the Brasileiro' date=' Dentinho is definitely in the starting XI.[/quote']

He'd probably start alongside Dago or come in off the bench.

As for Part 2.... I thought I'd have some free time, but I've been rediculously busy and to be honest, I can't be bothered to do it. Most of my "Guide to" have the ratings though.

If there's an All Whiny Little Girl Team for the Brasileiro' date=' Dentinho is definitely in the starting XI.[/quote']

Oh yeah that hand goal was totally fair too.

He'd probably start alongside Dago or come in off the bench.

As for Part 2.... I thought I'd have some free time' date=' but I've been rediculously busy and to be honest, I can't be bothered to do it. Most of my "Guide to" have the ratings though.[/quote']

Maybe could you just do a short and sweet summary of any big risers you expect? (say, 4+?)

Something just like:

Sandro +8

Neymar + 4......

I know i'm not the only one who would appreciate this immensely and would be thankful!!! ;)

Any ideas on what will happen to rodriogo of sao paolo next time around?

Drop. Hasnt played at all.

Maybe could you just do a short and sweet summary of any big risers you expect? (say' date=' 4+?)

Something just like:

Sandro +8

Neymar + 4......

I know i'm not the only one who would appreciate this immensely and would be thankful!!! ;)[/quote']

There's a pretty big summary coming up very soon.

how is paulo henrique doing?

Very, very well.

Insider - any idea how Hernanes, Hugo and Richarlyson of Sao Paulo are doing? I presume they'll be dropping as Sao Paulo have been a bit rubbish, but I'll be pleased to hear your point of view. I heard you mention earlier that Hernanes may be dropping, but wondered your view on the situation now. Cheers.

Insider - any idea how Hernanes' date=' Hugo and Richarlyson of Sao Paulo are doing? I presume they'll be dropping as Sao Paulo have been a bit rubbish, but I'll be pleased to hear your point of view. I heard you mention earlier that Hernanes may be dropping, but wondered your view on the situation now. Cheers.[/quote']

Sao Paulo have turned it around spectacularly, they are now only behind Palmy, Goias and Inter. They actually could've gone to 2nd had they beat Palmeiras yesterday. Hernanes is still a major disappointment this season. Hugo hasn't exactly been spectacular either in the matches I've watched. I do tend to stay away from Sao Paulo, however, they bore me.

Richarlyson would be the best of the 3 this year. Back to his old self.