Guide to the 2009 Brazilian season

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Individual Player Posts: Transferred to Europe: -- - Kleber Atletico Paranaense: 77 - Manoel 81 - Wallyson Botafogo: 81 - Simoes de Oliveira Corinthians: 80 - Boquita 86 - Elias Coritiba:

Re: Guide to the 2009 Brazilian season RE: VAGNER LOVE (from a conversation that was started on the Thiago Neves thread HERE) I 100% absolutely disagree that he will drop just because he returne

Re: Guide to the 2009 Brazilian season Yesterday's matches Porto 0 x 1 Sport Recife - Campeonato Pernambucano The two leaders in the Pernambucano faced, and it was yet another victory for Sport Rec

Re: Guide to the 2009 Brazilian season

Mark, don't want to turn this into a debate about the new game rules relating to players happiness but as the number 1 rated scout on the forum, what do you think about the new rules? The way I see it, is that I snap up all the players you scout to allow them to develop into my squad rather than to sell on. Now, some are already unhappy and any developing players will follow suit... do you see this as having an affect on scouting??

Happy New Year and keep up the good work (if it is still worth all your effort :))

Re: Guide to the 2009 Brazilian season

Hi guys,

I can get Chaves FRED for 5.25mill... not bad for an 89 rated player!

How is he doing these days? Not going to go down again is he?

Also, is Anderson HERNANES due for a drop? I read that in this thread somewhere i think. I could sell him for over 12.5mill if so.

Also, the same with João MIRANDA, not seen any news about him but how will he do come ratings change?