My English Championship 2923 Manchester City Quest

Guest cabbytoodles

Guest cabbytoodles

Hello! I took over Manchester City in the newly created English Championship 2923. I plan to turn Manchester City into Premiership giants. Breaking the monopoly of the "Big 4" this season is also my aim. Stay tuned! :P

Caleb

Guest cabbytoodles

Re: My English Championship 2923 Manchester City Quest

47_1190143104.gif

New man at the helm at Eastlands!

Manchester City have appointed Caleb as their new manager following the resignation of previous manager Mark Hughes due to dressing room issues. Caleb, noted in the footballing world for his passionate approach to the game, was said to be the board's unanimous choice after he had voiced his interest in the vacancy.

Said Caleb, after inking a three-year-deal.

"I'm over the moon with my new appointment. I plan to turn Man City into a big team soon. Sadly, I've told many of my current players that they aren't good enough and to seek greener pastures. It is with great regret that I bring them this news."
Guest cabbytoodles

No offence but how many match-reports do you do for all of these clubs? Half of them you've stopped doing?

I know. I stopped as I have no time for them. But hey! Don't tons of people stop their threads too? Anyway this will be my final and only one I'll be continuing. It's up to you if you want to shoot me down, it's alright. Free country :o

Cheers

Guest R. Peters

I know. I stopped as I have no time for them. But hey! Don't tons of people stop their threads too? Anyway this will be my final and only one I'll be continuing. It's up to you if you want to shoot me down' date=' it's alright. Free country :o

Cheers[/quote']

I did say 'No offence' meaning that I didn't mean to offend you, and yes many people do abandom there match-threads, but you've done the same thing with atleast 10 teams, anyhow... Goodluck with City. :rolleyes:

Guest cabbytoodles

47_1190143104.gif

Left-back Javier Garrido set for £6.2 million move to Poland!

C_71_article_1023471_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Spanish left-back Javier Garrido has now ended his tenure in England.

Manchester City has confirmed that left-back Javier Garrido has accepted a deal in with Polish side Wisla Krakow. A statement on the club's website read.

The departure of Garrido is expected to be the first in what will be a whole string of sales as manager Caleb look to breathe some life into his squad.
Guest cabbytoodles

I did say 'No offence' meaning that I didn't mean to offend you' date=' and yes many people do abandom there match-threads, but you've done the same thing with [b']atleast[/b] 10 teams, anyhow... Goodluck with City. :rolleyes:

Haha yeah. I think its more than 10 :rolleyes: Sorry about that man. Anyway thanks, and I'm not offended! Lol, cheers