Frank Lampard

josueperez26

• 3 months later...

Re: Frank Lampard

Personally, I think he should be 96.

But of course, it's just bias towards English players... even though he's arguably the best player in the one of the best teams in the world.. regularly in the top 3 in the level best league in the world... regularly in the latter stages of the CL...

Personally' date=' I think he should be 96.

But of course, it's just bias towards English players... even though he's arguably the best player in the one of the best teams in the world.. regularly in the top 3 in the level best league in the world... regularly in the latter stages of the CL...[/quote']

Plus he's a better Centre Midfielder than Gerrard,Gerrard is more off the cuff,Lampard gets more involved really.

Titus Bramble should rise to 98' date=' the Fifa World Player and Ballon d'Or was rigged.

And now that were at it, Little Monkey Drenthe and Messi should swap Ratings....[/quote']

Fair enough you feel that Lampard getting a 96 would be ridiculous, even I do but I bet when the thread about Raul going to 96 was created you were all for it, talk about hypocrite:rolleyes:. So before you go making useless posts like that one maybe you should realise just how biased you are yourself. Also, Lampard is probably Chelsea's best player and an England international regular, so even though he may not deserve a 96, Lampard getting a 96 would be far less ridiculous than Raul getting one.

Titus Bramble should rise to 98' date=' the Fifa World Player and Ballon d'Or was rigged.

And now that were at it, Little Monkey Drenthe and Messi should swap Ratings....[/quote']

Fair enough you feel that Lampard getting a 96 would be ridiculous' date=' even I do but I bet when the thread about Raul going to 96 was created you were all for it, talk about hypocrite:rolleyes:. So before you go making useless posts like that one maybe you should realise just how biased you are yourself. Also, Lampard is probably Chelsea's best player and an England international regular, so even though he may not deserve a 96, Lampard getting a 96 would be far less ridiculous than Raul getting one.[/quote']

Totally agree with CaRlHaNsoN, that post was not of any use and is the type off repy you might give on someone saying macheda should be 96 because of his recent performances not someone who like CaRlHaNsoN said above is probably Chelsea's best player and an England international regular. And im hoping that comment about drenthe was not a racial insult as if it was i will be sure to complain you to sm

I agree Lampard is a quality player for Chelsea' date=' and 96 would be far for him but then look at him playing for England and he'd be lucky to get 90. Why does he never show up for England???[/quote']

Cause Gerrard doesn't either.

But sometimes you have to make exceptions. Lampard's been awesome. And at least he's been playing for England; Raul hasn't and he's rated 95 (and may still rise to 96 although I think it's highly unlikely and it would be severely unjustified if he were to rise to 96 and Lampard stay at 95 because Lampard is, right now, one of the best players in the world)

He carries Chelsea. Another assist yesterday against West Ham; it just shows what a remarkable player he is and I've said this before- he has to be something special to stand out week in week out at a team full of superstars. Never mind the fact that you pay 25mil-ish for Essien and Drogba and Cole and Shevchenko and Kalou et al; Lampard is the real star at that team.

He really should have risen.

Of course he deserved to get a 96 cos I think he is without doubt the most complete attacking mid in the world him and Gerrard are close but Lampard doesnt go missing and always pops up when Cheelsea need someone,I'm not saying Gerrard dont do that cos he does but Lamps creates more assists and scores more and i'm not sure how Lamps is only 95 and Gerrard is 97!!!!!!!!!!1

That silly bit of sarcasm just proves that you don't realise that Lampard is one of the best players in the Premiership and has been for years. 97 is out of the question, but a call for 96 isn't unreasonable.

Of course he deserved to get a 96 cos I think he is without doubt the most complete attacking mid in the world him and Gerrard are close but Lampard doesnt go missing and always pops up when Cheelsea need someone' date='I'm not saying Gerrard dont do that cos he does but Lamps creates more assists and scores more and i'm not sure how Lamps is only 95 and Gerrard is 97!!!!!!!!!!1[/b']

Exactly...