International League!

Seftinho

Re: International League!

Didn't notice the posts on this thread.

Phil gets Boca, sorry Ben, he asked first. :o

xpratx gets Russia - I already agreed this with him, just waiting for the friend request.

By the look of it Portugal will be going available (Tom?), and Switzerland, Scotland, Romania and Chile are all available.

If anyone's interested I suggest you PM me as I am not likely to see it on here.

I can also draw up a waiting list, and I will give whoever's top of the list first option on new teams available.

Espanyol Cough Up for Massive Star!

Espanyol have continued to bolster there side with the acquisition of brilliant former Barcelona striker Samuel Eto'o. The Cameroonian has stated the lure of playing with international teammates on a day-to-day basis captured his attention and was very appealing to him. Manager Razz has declared big things are expected from the star and hopes that sundays meeting with Bayern Munich does not come too soon for the striker to take part in.

"even if he plays a bit-part role against Munich i'd be happy he gets a run out but obviously i'd like for him to be a starter because we need to get back on track after the abysmal effort of last thursday night.

samuel-etoo.jpg

Big things to come for new Espanyol striker Eto'o?

• 7 months later...

hi,

we are at the end of the season 3 with just 5 managers left in the game really pitiful coz the gameworld owner too left way back.could find thread just now.

don't know what to do to revive this gameworld. i think i leave it too once i win LEAGUE 1 :P

XPRATX

prateek jain

ZENIT(RUSSIA)

hi' date='

we are at the end of the season 3 with just 5 managers left in the game really pitiful coz the gameworld owner too left way back.could find thread just now.

don't know what to do to revive this gameworld. i think i leave it too once i win LEAGUE 1 :P

XPRATX

prateek jain

ZENIT(RUSSIA)[/quote']

well does someone else own the gameworld now? is it still a international league? try readvertising it?