Sign in to follow this  
elliotick

Call of Duty WaW Official Thread!

Re: Call of Duty WaW Official Thread!

well just player with MRADMASKI93 :rolleyes: I played terrible! either him r his friends are american:p :rolleyes: this is where you can invite people for games and stuff

Enjoy :)

ITS NOT MRADAMSKI93

ITS ME OPERATION-A (ADAMSKI93)

ME AND MY FRIENDS JUST ALWAYS MESS ABOUT SHOUTING NOOBS OR WHATEVER ;)

edit: ooops sorry for caps :S

Guest Daragh

Thought more people would have played it too be honest :( anyone up for a game in about 10 mins?

On Xbox Live?

erm erm dunno :P

STG44 SCOPE

THOMPSON (PERK 2)

GRANADE

SMOKE

PERK 1 BAZOOKA

PERK 2 CARRY ANOTHER PRIMARY GUN :D

PERK 3 AXLE GUN TURRENT ON THE TANKS

FASTER RELOADS

CAMAFLAUGE

MOVE QUIETER

DEEPER BULLET PENETRATION

THATS WHAT I USE THE MOST,

........................................................................................................

I WOULD LIKE TO SORRY TO A FEW GUYS ON HERE AND COD WAW

ADAMSKI93

GAZZA SCFC

U KEEP INVITING ME TO JOIN UR MULTIPLAYER GAMES BUT WHEN I EXCEPT WHICH AS SOON AS THE MESSAGE POPS UP ALL I GET IS SERVER FULL / OR GAME NO LONGER AVAILABLE.... IT DOES MY HEAD IN

THINKING ABOUT DOING A PRIVATE MATCH OF FREE FOR ALL WHEN THERE IS A FEW OF US FROM SM ON COD (AT THE SAME TIME OF COURSE)

SMFC CLAN..... CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO GET STARTED...

U KEEP INVITING ME TO JOIN UR MULTIPLAYER GAMES BUT WHEN I EXCEPT WHICH AS SOON AS THE MESSAGE POPS UP ALL I GET IS SERVER FULL / OR GAME NO LONGER AVAILABLE....

Yeah' date=' the same happens to me quite a lot of the time, it does my head in as well. :mad:

Anyway my combination is this -

[b']

Primary Weapon - STG44 with Aperture sight.

Secondary Weapon - Tokrev TT-33.

Grenade - Frag

Special Grenade - Smoke

Perk 1 - Bazooka

Perk 2 - Stopping Power

Perk 3 - Either Deep Impact or Martyrdom

Vehicle Perk - Ordnance Training

[/b]

That is my settings for the custom slot i use most often, although i have used up all five slots with different weapons and perks, each of which have advantages and disadvantages on different maps. So often i am changing what i use for each map. :)

when u change ur clan tag, does any one know how u can get it to move and change the colours on it... i asked a lad while playin he said tag move ?? he then logged off.. i've been every where and still don't know how to do it...

.....................................................................................................

my level has now gone up level 58

Hello people, im at Rank 60 on COD5, which i must say i'm rather pleased with. However, it makes me look like a noob coz i left COD online on all night and suddenly ive gone from an average time spent to like some noob time spent :o Moving on, I say as a group of forumers we should attempt to try and get a group of us to all come online on say a night were most are active whether that be a weekend etc, and make a private free for all match on a variety of matches which could be arranged here on SM Forum. We could either do it as a one off montly competition thing or possibly a weekly. Im sure that can all be discussed.

Anwyay, i'm not sure about my combination but i know i commonly use:

MP40 (with and without arpeture sight)

PTRS (sniper rifle)

STG44 (Rifle with arpeture sight)

DP28 (Machine Gun occasionaly)

Double Barrel (love killing people with it ;) )

Type 100 (Rapid rate of fire)

And these are mostly used with frag and tabun gas grenade/s respectively.

Hello people' date=' im at Rank 60 on COD5, which i must say i'm rather pleased with. However, it makes me look like a noob coz i left COD online on all night and suddenly ive gone from an average time spent to like some noob time spent :o Moving on, I say as a group of forumers we should attempt to try and get a group of us to all come online on say a night were most are active whether that be a weekend etc, and make a private free for all match on a variety of matches which could be arranged here on SM Forum. We could either do it as a one off montly competition thing or possibly a weekly. Im sure that can all be discussed.

Anwyay, i'm not sure about my combination but i know i commonly use:

MP40 (with and without arpeture sight)

PTRS (sniper rifle)

STG44 (Rifle with arpeture sight)

DP28 (Machine Gun occasionaly)

Double Barrel (love killing people with it ;) )

Type 100 (Rapid rate of fire)

And these are mostly used with frag and tabun gas grenade/s respectively.[/quote']

I haven't played in ages, but I totally disagree with the guy below as GTA4 is nowhere near COD:WaW, either on or offline.

PTRS sniper, Browning both amazing (but only unlocked at higher ranks).

Before I reach that I go for the Thompson early on, but tend to use the Gewehr 43 rifle as it is very very good.

And yes, get a few online say a Saturday when results are coming in? :)

when u change ur clan tag' date=' does any one know how u can get it to move and change the colours on it... i asked a lad while playin he said tag move ?? he then logged off.. i've been every where and still don't know how to do it...

.....................................................................................................

my level has now gone up level 58[/quote']

put in move or rain or cycl or .... and there you go

OMG i'm now ranked 65 and thats it, a commander :D , unlocked erm yep u guessed it the flamethrower burn burn baby burn B) ...

what a combi

browning

thompson (perk 2)

granade

smoke

flame thrower (perk 1)

carry an extra weapon (perk 2)

erm something to do with the map, i know where there air raids are, the dogs will be with wee dots running round on the map lol (perk 3)

coxial gun

decided to enter the prestiege mode, don't know if that was the right move... lost all weapons i've gained... got to rebuild my weaponary agian, feels wierd using a normal gun instead of the browning and flamethrower... o well u learn by ya mistakes