Sign in to follow this  
elliotick

Call of Duty WaW Official Thread!

Re: Call of Duty WaW Official Thread!

I am now Presitge 2, Level 62, but i just can't get past a 19 kill streak.

Quite a few times in the past week i have got up to 15+ but always seem to die at 17 and 18. It really does wind me up. Anyway i bought the map back late last week and the new Nazi Zombie map is very impressive. Much better than i had hoped; and trust me, i had high expectations. The other maps are great as well and my new fav map is definitely Knee Deep. :)

Got 34 on knee deep friday. Dogs 3 times but 3rd time didn't have time to release them as I got last kill :(

Having a MEGA annoying problem-

when inviting mates to party it says game session no longer available???

loads of people have this problem and its so frustrating!

now prestige 1 level 34

after 2 weeks :)

I am getting that as well. Trenchyard put it down to long distance connections but i have the problem with a mate who less than a mile away!! :mad:

yeah mine lives 2 miles away

balls isn't it!

level prestige 1- 44 now

:D

Guest Daragh

Been playing headquarters with Daragh for around an hour now' date=' and boy am i on fire :D!

Just had 38-10, and thats low for me tonight :P.

Best so far is: 59&24, with my best streak at 19 in other games.

KD ratio went up a bit tonight, is now at 1.31 :)![/quote']

Haha lol, you were class that night :D

Anyone get the new maps? Are they any good? Are they worth buying? :)

The best i have done is 100 kills and 18 deaths on headquaters, i have a kill death ratio of 1.45 and rising Please add me and in the add state that you have added me from this, thanks its Xx-M4NN1NG-xX (ps3 that is )

The best i have done is 100 kills and 18 deaths on headquaters' date=' i have a kill death ratio of 1.45 and rising Please add me and in the add state that you have added me from this, thanks its Xx-M4NN1NG-xX (ps3 that is )[/quote']

what actually is headquarters

i was going to call you a liar as the most anyone can get on team deathmatch is 75 kills and that would be impossible as they would have to get every kill for their team

what is headquarters?

Guest Daragh

got them the day they came out think they are very good

Thanks

Going to get them now :)

Guest Daragh

I got COD4 yesterday. I used to be quite good at it when I played it at my mates which was ages ago but then I bought COD WaW and now COD4 seems a lot slower IMO and now I'm terrible at it :o

Anyone get the new maps? Are they any good? Are they worth buying? :)

Yeah they are really good, Knee Deep is my favourite, then Nightfire and followed by Station out of the new maps, but they are all impressed me. If i had to pick my top four maps they would all be in it, as would Airfield. And the new zombies map is amazing, honestly if you liked the previous version the new one pays for itself. Since buying the map pack i have been addicted to Verruckt and i am now playing zombies about 50% of the time i am online. :)

Anyway i am now prestige three, level 52. And Gadga how come you haven't been online for almost a month???

Guest Daragh

Yeah they are really good' date=' Knee Deep is my favourite, then Nightfire and followed by Station out of the new maps, but they are all impressed me. If i had to pick my top four maps they would all be in it, as would Airfield. And the new zombies map is amazing, honestly if you liked the previous version the new one pays for itself. Since buying the map pack i have been addicted to Verruckt and i am now playing zombies about 50% of the time i am online. :)

Anyway i am now prestige three, level 52. And Gadga how come you haven't been online for almost a month???[/quote']

Thanks, I think I need a bigger memory card first before I download it :o

what actually is headquarters

i was going to call you a liar as the most anyone can get on team deathmatch is 75 kills and that would be impossible as they would have to get every kill for their team

what is headquarters?

Its a game where you have to capture the headquarters. Its netural at first but the first team to get there and secure it gets it. You get 5 points for every few seconds you hold it. I think its 5 points every 5-10 seconds. Then the Headquarters changes psositions and becomes neutural again. And you go for the enw one etc. First team to 250 wins. But most players dont try to capture it, just get as many kills as you can.

Just about to add the new map pack

hope there all worth it

Presige level 3 now :)

2nd prestige (3rd time around) level 16 now! :)

headquarters is amazing!

I actually go for the HD's as well and i still end up with more kills than the mugs who go for kills only.

Guest Daragh

I played Nazi Zombies for the first time yesterday (i never bothered to play it before) and I think its class. I love Nazi Zombies :D I'm looking forward to downloading the new maps, I'm getting the memory card today. I wish more maps started off in the game for Nazi Zombies.

What is everyones highest round in Nazi Zombies?

Mine is 13 so far :o

Guest Daragh

Ive got to level 15 on the first zombie map but only just started on the new one........im ajvilla72 add me............

Will add you next time I'm on :)

as i said in my earlier post ' date=' level 24 is my highest level

on the 1st Zombie one

just got new maps so getting used to them first [/quote']

24 :eek:

You must be class :D I got to round 14 earlier today and the house was packed with zombies so I can't imagine how hard round 24 would be :o

Do you have the Xbox or Playstation? :)