Sign in to follow this  
elliotick

Call of Duty WaW Official Thread!

Guest Daragh

Re: Call of Duty WaW Official Thread!

Level 20 on Zombies on the first map :)

Guest Daragh

Does anyone know when CoD6 will be released?

Can't wait to play it :)

Does anybody here play Modern Warfare, and could you tell me how I add you to the game as it would be great if I got to play someone as I've gotten addicted. At the moment I'm completing some of those challenges, which makes me lose some fun for the sake of going for the challenge, and some are much harder than they sound. Like killing someone while being in midair.

Does anybody here play Modern Warfare' date=' and could you tell me how I add you to the game as it would be great if I got to play someone as I've gotten addicted. At the moment I'm completing some of those challenges, which makes me lose some fun for the sake of going for the challenge, and some are much harder than they sound. Like killing someone while being in midair.[/quote']

ye i play modern warfare 10th prestige 55 :D its miles better than waw....

p.s. on playstation3

ye i play modern warfare 10th prestige 55 :D its miles better than waw....

p.s. on playstation3

Yeah, I play it on PS3 as well. If you want a match than I'm all for it.

lol ye mate private message me with your online name but i will warn you i am unreal on that game ' date=' and i take no prisoners:p[/quote']

Thats okay, I like to be beat by the best, what is your name that I pm you by? Or is it your name here?

I've dragged myself back onto this game and forgot how fun it is. but what annoys me is nearly every game i get 6 kill streak but cant make that 7th :(

I wanna batter you on there.Oh and Neller.

Guest Daragh

Try a 22 kill streak :)

My highest kill streak was 21

Anyone get Map Pack 2? Are they any good? I'm getting it tomorrow. I have enough Microsoft Points but I don't have a hardrive so I will have to delete a lot of the things off of my memory card first. I wish I had a hardrive, I bought the cheapest Xbox package so I could buy more games, I didn't know what a hardrive so I didn't think I would be missing out on anything :o The biggest memory card I can get is 500 and something mb :( which is the reason why I couldn't get the Ultimate Teams for Fifa :(

Anyone get Map Pack 2? Are they any good? I'm getting it tomorrow. I have enough Microsoft Points but I don't have a hardrive so I will have to delete a lot of the things off of my memory card first. I wish I had a hardrive' date=' I bought the cheapest Xbox package so I could buy more games, I didn't know what a hardrive so I didn't think I would be missing out on anything :o The biggest memory card I can get is 500 and something mb :( which is the reason why I couldn't get the Ultimate Teams for Fifa :([/quote']

Havent played on it but take a look on youtube many players have allready posted up videos.

Anyone get Map Pack 2? Are they any good? I'm getting it tomorrow. I have enough Microsoft Points but I don't have a hardrive so I will have to delete a lot of the things off of my memory card first. I wish I had a hardrive' date=' I bought the cheapest Xbox package so I could buy more games, I didn't know what a hardrive so I didn't think I would be missing out on anything :o The biggest memory card I can get is 500 and something mb :( which is the reason why I couldn't get the Ultimate Teams for Fifa :([/quote']

My highest streak is 21 too (done it twice though :P)

Map Pack 2...Well Zombies has turned to Japanese Zombies and is miles harder :o

The new maps are actually not bad, Better than Map Pack 1.

So if you are a Zombie Addict or Just want some new, half decent maps, I'd say just get them. :)