Sign in to follow this  
elliotick

Call of Duty WaW Official Thread!

Re: Call of Duty WaW Official Thread!

17 days 8 hours 42 minutes and counting :)

Is it me or do you only come on to post about Cod 5.Sheesh i thought i was addicted.i have 8 days and i have had this game the day it came out.

These Games are class but I'm not sure whether there more enjoyable then Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2. In RSV2 you can cover up against a wall and swing out and shoot whereas you can't in cod. But Cod is more like War than Vegas. I'm Stuck in a dilemma whether to get MW2 or Fifa 10 and then wait for Vegas 3.:rolleyes:

These Games are class but I'm not sure whether there more enjoyable then Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2. In RSV2 you can cover up against a wall and swing out and shoot whereas you can't in cod. But Cod is more like War than Vegas. I'm Stuck in a dilemma whether to get MW2 or Fifa 10 and then wait for Vegas 3.:rolleyes:

:L Me too.

But i would only have to wait about 2 weeks to get MW2 if i got FIFA 10.COD's class.Over RSV2 any day.Its just awesome.