Xabi Alonso  

1. 1.

Re: Xabi Alonso no rating increase?

How can xabi alonso not get an increase in the rating

if you compare him to cambiasso ' date=' xabi alonso plays in the nt and they r the defending champions and also plays at a club playing better at the moment. I honestly think Alonso deserves the 95 he even keeps a player like fabregas on the bench in the spain NT[/quote']

I agree with you Cambiasso should not be 95

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Xabi Alonso Certainly deserves a 94, no question to be honest. I also concur that Carrick should be rated higher.

Re: Xabi Alonso

Re: Xabi Alonso Alonso should be 88, everyone knows that he's only on the same level as Darren Fletcher really. Fletcher is Captain of Scotland for goodness sake! A fine footballing nation, Alonso

Guest Villa888

if you compare him to cambiasso ' date=' xabi alonso plays in the nt and they r the defending champions and also plays at a club playing better at the moment. I honestly think Alonso deserves the 95 he even keeps a player like fabregas on the bench in the spain NT[/quote']

Alonso doesn't keep Fabregas out. They don't play the same position/way.

I have merged your thread. Please remember to try the search tool before starting a new thread on a player. :)

I think you have to remember that Cambiasso did just win the treble with Inter so his stock is generally pretty high. It's only about a third of the way through the season too, which means SM are generally pretty cautious with dropping high rated players.

Same applies to giving high rated players increases; the exceptions lately have been players who had terrific World Cups; players like Ozil.

Well yes but all im saying is that we all now fabregas is a better player

How can you say whos better? Fabregas is attacking, Alonso is defensive. You can't compare them.

The point about Cambiasso, either he should drop or Alonso should have rised. Alonso probably is the best DM with Essien.

I have merged your thread. Please remember to try the search tool before starting a new thread on a thread. :)

I think you have to remember that Cambiasso did just win the treble with Inter so his stock is generally pretty high. It's only about a third of the way through the season too' date=' which means SM are generally pretty cautious with dropping high rated players.

Same applies to giving high rated players increases; the exceptions lately have been players who had terrific World Cups; players like Ozil.[/quote']

Thanks a lot u made it easier :)

How can you say whos better? Fabregas is attacking' date=' Alonso is defensive. You can't compare them.

The point about Cambiasso, either he should drop or Alonso should have rised. Alonso probably is the best DM with Essien.[/quote']

imo essein is better

both defensive and offensive

but yeah, Xabi to 95