Robin Van Persie

Danny_Williams

Robin Van Persie  

1. 1.

• No, Stay at 92.
    • Yes! he's been Class! 93!

dear sm,i am fairly dissapointed about robin van persie's rating as a 90 its shocking he showed class from set peices and normal play for his country at the world cup and always gives 100% at arsenal e.g arsenal vs dinamo zagreb he was ace and that was the 1st leg the second leg tonight he was best player on the pitch and also he has skills so sm plz make van persie's rating a 92 at least if not a 91 what more can he do

lets face it ROBIN VAN PERSIE IS A 92. He has shown at club level and international level that he is just as good as other dutch players rated higher then him. He's better then Phillip Cocu. Wesley Sneijdr, Rafael Van Der Vaart, Arjen Robben, Denny Landzaat, Mark Van Bommel and Dirk Kuyt. If you need more evidence do a search for Robin Van Persie in the player ratings and you will find another 20 reasons why.

lets face it ROBIN VAN PERSIE IS A 92. He has shown at club level and international level that he is just as good as other dutch players rated higher then him. He's better then Phillip Cocu. Wesley Sneijdr' date=' Rafael Van Der Vaart, Arjen Robben, Denny Landzaat, Mark Van Bommel and Dirk Kuyt. If you need more evidence do a search for Robin Van Persie in the player ratings and you will find another 20 reasons why.[/quote']

i couldnt of said it any better mate

i agree, a very very good young player. i think he is better than a lot of players rated 92/93. he had a good world cup and has been in great form so far.

bit shocking that someone like michael owen is injured and apart from a couple of games has not realy played for a year yet is rated 93.

i thought the players ratings reflected thier current form and not their rep.

lets face it ROBIN VAN PERSIE IS A 92. He has shown at club level and international level that he is just as good as other dutch players rated higher then him. He's better then Phillip Cocu. Wesley Sneijdr' date=' Rafael Van Der Vaart, [b']Arjen Robben[/b], Denny Landzaat, Mark Van Bommel and Dirk Kuyt. If you need more evidence do a search for Robin Van Persie in the player ratings and you will find another 20 reasons why.

erm no :confused:

r u a arsenal fan by anychance

• 10 months later...

Robin Van Persie.

This is a player from my favorite club Arsenal After watching around 50% of the Arsenal games live i think this player was the stand out performer and deserves an increase. Robin Van Persie is now Arsenal's best forward now Henry has gone. In Soccer Manager he is rated 92 which i think is a little underrated not a lot just a little though. Robin has always had the class and at the start of his time at Arsenal Arsene Wenger said "He is a quality world class striker".

Robin had a good season last year he started 17 games and cam on as a sub 5 times, in those games he scored 11 which is about a goal every other game which is a very good goal ratio. He only played 7 games in the Champions League all as starts scoring only 2 goals, which is not great but still very respectable.

Robin also had a very big injury last season breaking his fifth metatarsal in his right foot in the game against Man United in January earlier this year, (Around half way in the season) and did not play again that season. Robin showed what he could do when in form scoring total of 8 goals in 8 games in October this was a part of the season where Arsenal were dropping out of the top four.

Robin is also a regular in the Dutch team as well. He played in every single game in the world cup for the Dutch looking ferocious when he got the ball and was the best striker in the Dutch team said Arsene Wenger. Since then Robin has not missed a game for Holland when he has been fit.

***** Robin Van Persie 92 - 93. *****

Re: Robin Van Persie.

This is a player from my favorite club Arsenal After watching around 50% of the Arsenal games live i think this player was the stand out performer and deserves an increase. Robin Van Persie is now Arsenal's best forward now Henry has gone. In Soccer Manager he is rated 92 which i think is a little underrated not a lot just a little though. Robin has always had the class and at the start of his time at Arsenal Arsene Wenger said "He is a quality world class striker".

Robin had a good season last year he started 17 games and cam on as a sub 5 times' date=' in those games he scored 11 which is about a goal every other game which is a very good goal ratio. He only played 7 games in the Champions League all as starts scoring only 2 goals, which is not great but still very respectable.

Robin also had a very big injury last season breaking his fifth metatarsal in his right foot in the game against Man United in January earlier this year, (Around half way in the season) and did not play again that season. Robin showed what he could do when in form scoring total of 8 goals in 8 games in October this was a part of the season where Arsenal were dropping out of the top four.

Robin is also a regular in the Dutch team as well. He played in every single game in the world cup for the Dutch looking ferocious when he got the ball and was the best striker in the Dutch team said Arsene Wenger. Since then Robin has not missed a game for Holland when he has been fit.

***** Robin Van Persie 92 - 93. *****[/quote']

i have seen him play alot and he is a player of real quality, he plays well for the dutch team and has shown glimpses of outstanding play like his volley vs charlton last year. he is great dribbling and i am a great fan of his. however it wont happen as regards to a 93 rating, he hasnt played much recently and we will have to see how he plays for arsenal in the premiership next season before giving him a 93.

He probably wuld have gone up to a 93 if he didn't get injured....but i think if he continues to play well he should go up definetly.

Yeah the injury was very bad thing for his SM rating because without an injury his rating was defiantly going to go up to 93 if he kept his form up till the end of the season. As you say they if he starts like he ended before the injury he is guaranteed to go up to 93 maybe even 94 if he plays very well and scores and scores and scores. He has started pre season well but the premier league is a whole deferent scenario so i suppose we will just have to see how well he does this season. There will also be more pressure on him these season being Arsenals top striker. I think he is already close to going up to 93 so if he has a decent start to the season i think he will go straight up to 93 because he deserves it if you ask me.

Yeah the injury was very bad thing for his SM rating because without an injury his rating was defiantly going to go up to 93 if he kept his form up till the end of the season. As you say they if he starts like he ended before the injury he is guaranteed to go up to 93 maybe even 94 if he plays very well and scores and scores and scores. He has started pre season well but the premier league is a whole deferent scenario so i suppose we will just have to see how well he does this season. There will also be more pressure on him these season being Arsenals top striker. I think he is already close to going up to 93 so if he has a decent start to the season i think he will go straight up to 93 because he deserves it if you ask me.

Not a 94 yet IMO....93 will do IF he does well next season...e.g 15+goals

Not a 94 yet IMO....93 will do IF he does well next season...e.g 15+goals

Yeah he won't go from 92 to 94 i was just saying he may go from 92 to 93 to 94 in a season or 2 i wasn't saying he deserved a 94 straight away although 2 good season or 1 excellent season he may be a 94 and a world class forward.

• 11 months later...

Re: Robin Van Persie

van persie should be 91 and i dont have a reason. if anyone disagree's then they shouldn't be on the game.

van persie isnt good enough to play for arsenal.

Maybe he should transfer to somewhere like ajax or maybe he should go to twente so he can work with mclaren.