Robin Van Persie

Danny_Williams

Robin Van Persie  

1. 1.

• No, Stay at 92.
    • Yes! he's been Class! 93!

Re: Robin Van Persie

Maybe he should transfer to somewhere like ajax or maybe he should go to twente so he can work with mclaren.

Yeah maybe he should go to Cardiff city to join the other Dutch players:eek:

Are you kidding? He is world class, but his injuries prevent him from being consistant. Didn't see his flashes of the great winger he really is at Euro 2008 against Italy and France?

If he can get fully fit and injury free he can absolutely be in the top 10 wingers.

Yeah maybe he should go to Cardiff city to join the other Dutch players:eek:

Are you kidding? He is world class' date=' but his injuries prevent him from being consistant. Didn't see his flashes of the great [b']winger[/b] he really is at Euro 2008 against Italy and France?

If he can get fully fit and injury free he can absolutely be in the top 10 wingers.

He's a forward. ;)

He's a forward. ;)

He can play either as a forward or a winger. Arsene Wenger normally either plays him upfront with Adebayor or on the wings with Hleb.

He was superb for Holland with the Russia match being the exception. Definitely has the ability to hit 93+ if he stays injury free.

cheers

He can play either as a forward or a winger. Arsene Wenger normally either plays him upfront with Adebayor or on the wings with Hleb.

He was superb for Holland with the Russia match being the exception. Definitely has the ability to hit 93+ if he stays injury free.

cheers

Yes he does play on the wing as well, but he plays up-front more often for Arsenal, and also plays up-front for Holland. So I would say his mian position is a forward. :)

This occurred to me when looking at the rating for Mikel Arteta. He's a 92' date=' and rightfully so, but I find Van Persie to be a better player. And I'm an Evertonian in the first place so don't call me biased.[/quote']

Like I said, Van Persie is low due to missing a large part of the season.

Also, throughout this past season I watched all of Everton's UEFA Cup games, and I felt that Arteta, Yakubu and Lescott were Everton's best players. IMO Yakubu should be 91/92, Arteta 92, and Lescott 91. SM have got 2/3 the 3 correct. What's your opinion?

Like I said' date=' Van Persie is low due to missing a large part of the season.

Also, throughout this past season I watched all of Everton's UEFA Cup games, and I felt that Arteta, Yakubu and Lescott were Everton's best players. IMO Yakubu should be 91/92, Arteta 92, and Lescott 91. SM have got 2/3 the 3 correct. What's your opinion?[/quote']

In my opinion, Jagielka, Arteta, Yakubu, Lescott and Cahill are Everton's best.

What I think they should be:

Jagielka (90)

Arteta (92)

Yakubu (90/91)

Lescott (91)

Cahill (90/91)

Like I said' date=' Van Persie is low due to missing a large part of the season.

[/quote']

robben is also a 91 due to injuries too - there are many 'top class' players who are undervalued on the basis of talent (agger is another one)

as a betting man i know these things;)

van persie was much touted and tipped to be top scorer in the prem last season and the bookies well they do not miss much ;)

his season was destroyed by injury and as mentioned his rateing went down as it should.

when the guy is fit he is class.and with an injury free season will score and produce for the gunners.

he will then rise to his rightfull rateing :)

Well if as you all say SM base there ratings for van persie on how often he has been injured and that he really needs a full season injury free to get his true rating.

How come ronaldo is still 91 rated? I agree he was once the best player in the world but how long ago was that? He was at his peak when Brazil beat Germany in the final of the world cup. I'm not sure but was that 2002? So for 6 years he has been injury prone, always in and out of the team but yet he is still a 91 rated player all these years later. You cannot even compare van persie with him now as he is most likely finished. Even if he's not finished i don't believe for a second he can go past players like van persie or score as many goals.

In my opinion ronaldo should be 86 or 87 at best until he can prove himself again if he ever does.

Well if as you all say SM base there ratings for van persie on how often he has been injured and that he really needs a full season injury free to get his true rating.

How come ronaldo is still 91 rated? I agree he was once the best player in the world but how long ago was that? He was at his peak when Brazil beat Germany in the final of the world cup. I'm not sure but was that 2002? So for 6 years he has been injury prone' date=' always in and out of the team but yet he is still a 91 rated player all these years later. You cannot even compare van persie with him now as he is most likely finished. Even if he's not finished i don't believe for a second he can go past players like van persie or score as many goals.

In my opinion ronaldo should be 86 or 87 at best until he can prove himself again if he ever does.[/quote']

I honestly I don't know why Ronaldo is 91, and I agree that he should drop. IMO should drop by 1/2 every ratings til he recovers, but only because he's been out so long.

Lol you are joking? Loads of players make that mistake, and you can't judge a player one just one mistake. I remember when Liverpool beat Arsenal 3-1 in the CL second leg, remember Arsenal's equaliser? Gerrard went for a volley, completely missed, and Walcott got the ball and went on to score. So are you saying that Gerrard should drop to 91 as well?

Guest Atkin

Lol you are joking? Loads of players make that mistake' date=' and you can't judge a player one just one mistake. I remember when Liverpool beat Arsenal 3-1 in the CL second leg, remember Arsenal's equaliser? Gerrard went for a volley, completely missed, and Walcott got the ball and went on to score. So are you saying that Gerrard should drop to 91 as well?[/quote']

I wasn't judging him on that mistake mate.

Don't get me wrong, I think hes a good player, but in my opinion 91 is fine for now. :o

93 would put him on par with the likes of Sergio Aguero and Arshavin...

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Re: Robin Van Persie. 93?

He should rise to 93.

Mastered the physical aspect of being a striker, taking three defenders to score or assist.

12 goals , (4 assist in 2 matches)....Too good.

People are lining up on huntelaar to take nistelrooy role but look around dutch selectors