Sign in to follow this  
Chambo

International League Match Reports & Transfers

Re: International League Match Reports & Transfers

man20city20crest-1-1-1.gif

Read "Shocked" At Uzbekistan Loss

Belgium manager Mitchell Read has expressed his shock at his team's shock 2-0 loss at the hands of Uzbekistan. The Red Devil's' date=' sporting big names such as Vincent Kompany, Axel Witsel and Jan Vertonghen, were outplayed by possibly the lowest ranked team in the comp.[/b']

The Uzbeks struck early in the 24th through Djeparov, who curled home off his right foot, just glancing past the near post. Shatskish secured the win in the 57th, who was given an almost open goal to thunder the ball home. The Red Devils barely got a look in, and with such highly rated players, this came as a shock to Read.

The 5-4-1 makes magics ;)

man20city20crest-1-1-1.gif

Read "Shocked" At Uzbekistan Loss

Belgium manager Mitchell Read has expressed his shock at his team's shock 2-0 loss at the hands of Uzbekistan. The Red Devil's' date=' sporting big names such as Vincent Kompany, Axel Witsel and Jan Vertonghen, were outplayed by possibly the lowest ranked team in the comp.[/b']

The Uzbeks struck early in the 24th through Djeparov, who curled home off his right foot, just glancing past the near post. Shatskish secured the win in the 57th, who was given an almost open goal to thunder the ball home. The Red Devils barely got a look in, and with such highly rated players, this came as a shock to Read.

hmm,didnt expect this shock win, but 2 players become injured and starstriker Shatskikh got suspended. Plus, all my players got 4s 5s 6s, how did i ever win?

anyway, finally won, against a table topping team, the burden is off(if theres any)

Guest Merkalott

What's The Deal With The Inter Milan Manager?

I Made A Bid For Mancini Like A Week Ago, I've Had To Play A CB In LM Because Of This.

:mad:

I made a bid for Arsenals Alexandre Song Billong as im Cameroon i need as many good players as I can get but I made the offer more than a week ago and still no reply. Im in need of song billong now but w/e has happened to the goon manager?!

i even sent him a PM expressing my desire yet still no contact has been made. plz dont tell me this transfer will become an ongoing saga like the Arsene made it with Arshavin! :rolleyes::o

Still have 171.6 mill :eek: And it's increasing after every 2 games! am I going to do with that? I don't want to buy all the Uruguayan players in the game =/

Btw, Iris the setup is not full. Newcastle / Nigeria, Spartak Moskva / Austria and VFB Stuttgart / Switzerland are all unmanaged.

Liverpool(Ireland) beat Bayer Leverkusen(Ghana), 2-0. All goals scored by Kevin Doyle.

Oh and one thing. Leverkusen play Adler(not Ghanian) as regular GK though they have Kingson(Ghanian).

I made a bid for Arsenals Alexandre Song Billong as im Cameroon i need as many good players as I can get but I made the offer more than a week ago and still no reply. Im in need of song billong now but w/e has happened to the goon manager?!

i even sent him a PM expressing my desire yet still no contact has been made. plz dont tell me this transfer will become an ongoing saga like the Arsene made it with Arshavin! :rolleyes::o

He hasn't been on SM in a while. I'm still waiting for Fabregas and Merida as well. Will speak to him tomorrow probably.

Nigeria 3 - 1 Uruguay

After his managerial debut Ogden was beaming with delight after his Nigerian team played to the exact tatical instructions to overcome the determined opposition.

Suprisingly he didn't have much to comment after the game other than to say he was happy.

chelsea_kanu_782260c.jpg

Kanu, first goal scorer

obodo_50476_sq_small.jpg

Obodo second goal scorer

Uche_festeja_gol.jpg

Uche third goal scorer

100pxfsssvghc5.png

Serbia down Belgium in tough encounter

A meeting between the two heavyweights of the league did not cease to impress. It was a thrilling box to box encounter which had most spectators hanging off the edge of their seats. Serbia came out of the blocks in spectacular fashion and high tempo this resulted to the Serbia goal within the first minute of the match thanks to star winger Nenad Milijas who thumped the ball into the top corner. But the unsung hero of the match was Vladimir Stojkovic. He survived the constant bombardment that Dembele and Tchite threw at him. A man of the match performance. In the end Serbia came out victorious by one goal to nil.

Pretty pleased with the overall performance. Today we showed that we could defend and grabbed our first clean sheet of the season against the team with the strongest attacking line up. Great enthusiasm shown by Nenad Milijas who scored a stunner in the opening stages of the game. But must thank the crown that turned up and supported us in the end they got us threw this match.

pro448589vladimirstojkofo1.jpg

100pxfsssvghc5.png

Serbia down Belgium in tough encounter

A meeting between the two heavyweights of the league did not cease to impress. It was a thrilling box to box encounter which had most spectators hanging off the edge of their seats. Serbia came out of the blocks in spectacular fashion and high tempo this resulted to the Serbia goal within the first minute of the match thanks to star winger Nenad Milijas who thumped the ball into the top corner. But the unsung hero of the match was Vladimir Stojkovic. He survived the constant bombardment that Dembele and Tchite threw at him. A man of the match performance. In the end Serbia came out victorious by one goal to nil.

pro448589vladimirstojkofo1.jpg

im so dissapointed :( thats 2 losses in a row, my awesome form is gone!!!! :P

Espanyol keep the roll of points coming in going after they secured a well earned home 0-0 draw with lyon.

It was a tight affair and to be honest Espanyol will be unhappy not to leave with the 3 points after a very good game from there players culminating a massive 20 shots on goal. Unfortunately there best striker is rated 85 and therefore they arent gonna get many goals :(:rolleyes: ..

I think that we played well and were beginning to gel as a cohesive unit but i am wondering how we are going to get the goals from. There is currently a probe into samuel etoo after he was sold to an unavailable to manage side severely costing us as he would no doubt be a very important player. Also for Song Billong to come in is taking a long time as the Arsenal manager has shown no regard even tho we have the highest bid. :confused: I think that we can start climbing the table because we have the spirit and belief to go along way.

148.gif

993491863.jpg

Lyon and Espanyol play out a stalemate.

It said you resigned. :confused:

No I didn't! SM removed them from my account... but I cannot understand why :confused: Multiple accounts? Why would I? Illegal transfers? I sold and bought all my players for their exact chairman value :confused:

I sent a ticket but it was immediately deleted. Did someone report me to SM for doing something? If so can I know why? :confused:

Even if youre caught and banned for cheating' date=' they will still say that you have resigned.[/quote']

Sorry mate, but can you tell me where I cheated? Why would I have 2 accounts in that setup if we had to sell our players for their chairman value? How could I make illegal transfers if I sold and bought all the players for their exact chairman value? I didn't cheat, so SOD OFF!

Sorry mate' date=' but can you tell me where I cheated? Why would I have 2 accounts in that setup if we had to sell our players for their chairman value? How could I make illegal transfers if I sold and bought all the players for their exact chairman value? I didn't cheat, so SOD OFF![/quote']

sorry, but i wasnt refering to you, rather, i was referring to Studge's post. Pardon for the confusion .

Even if youre caught and banned for cheating' date=' they will still say that you have resigned.[/quote']

It should be '_____ has disgraced his team and has been removed from the game for good, the cheating scumbug'.

I dont know what has happened, as there has been a few dismissals over the past week or so. As long as the setup is private invite, then thats good. Dont want someone spoiling the setup by buying anyone.

I sent a ticket to SM asking them to reverse the Eto'o transfre, stating clearly that it was no-one's fault and asking them not to punish the manager. They seemingly skipped half the ticket, reversed the transfer and kicked Chris anyway.

I've sent a PM to Chris apologizing, but it seems he is in a strop now, and doesn't want to join because I ruined his history or something. :confused::rolleyes:

So... Uruguay are available.