harry kewell

jamessheldon

surely harry kewells rateing has to go up he has beem playing brilliant this season, he is a 89 he should at the least be a 90. esspecially when pires is a 93 when he has been on the slide for a while now robbie keane, solano are both good players and are over 90 so surely harry kewell should be at least rated the same as him

surely harry kewells rateing has to go up he has beem playing brilliant this season' date=' he is a 89 he should at the least be a 90. esspecially when pires is a 93 when he has been on the slide for a while now robbie keane, solano are both good players and are over 90 so surely harry kewell should be at least rated the same as him[/quote']

yes i very much agree with that he has been creating goals all season his rating should definatly go up

surely harry kewells rateing has to go up he has beem playing brilliant this season' date=' he is a 89 he should at the least be a 90. esspecially when pires is a 93 when he has been on the slide for a while now robbie keane, solano are both good players and are over 90 so surely harry kewell should be at least rated the same as him[/quote']

if i say what I think of Kewell, I might get banned!

• 3 weeks later...

kewell ripped chelsea to bits yesterday and to have a rateing of only 89 is pathetic!!! he was poor when liverpool first bought him but has been brilliant this season, when giggs is rated at 93 when he is past it, laurent robert, pires, luque, and even phil neville lol are all rated higher than him, please look at these rateing as they are poor, giggs is way passed it now 91 at the most

giggs vs ronaldo

also cristiano ronaldo is rated at 93 the same as giggs. a few years ago giggs was a gr8 player but he is nothing now so how come he is rated the same as ronaldo when the is no comparison

u cant judge ronaldo to giggs there r 2 differnt kind of players ronaldo is a very good player but he is about flair and taking on defenders but giggs has adaped 2 a play maker to pass round the defenders to create space for the forwards while ronaldo will go towards goal like a attacking midfielder which ronaldo should be not a winger but now giggs plays well in that postion .

that wasnt my point was it? my point is why is ronaldo rated the same as giggs when giggs can no longer get into the united first team, he is not as good as he used to be and is not worthy of bein a 93 anymore dont get me wrong he is still a legend. but ronaldo is one of the best wide players in the world a united reguler going to be one of the best players at this years world cup he should be rated higher than a has been, you must be stupid if you think that giggsy is as good as he used to be

that wasnt my point was it? my point is why is ronaldo rated the same as giggs when giggs can no longer get into the united first team' date=' he is not as good as he used to be and is not worthy of bein a 93 anymore dont get me wrong he is still a legend. but ronaldo is one of the best wide players in the world a united reguler going to be one of the best players at this years world cup he should be rated higher than a has been, you must be stupid if you think that giggsy is as good as he used to be[/quote']

i agree about the rating because giggs is not the same and ronaldo should go up but i was saying that u cant judge giggs and ronaldo togerther they bring two kinds of game giggs persent brings the passing game and ronaldo the skills of nower days which we r seeing more often thats all im say i agree 100% with u that giggs rating shouldent be higher then ronaldo. ronaldo should be higher 2 94 or even 95

depends what way you look at it i watch man utd alot and ronaldo gives the ball away ALOT i dont think he should be as high as the likes of gerrard,lampard,rooney,xavi

i think even if you watch and compare messi with ronaldo i think messi looks a better player

ronaldo is a class act and sometimes is amazing to watch but he has alot to add to his game i think his rating is about right at the moment but i think giggs should be lower, like james said he isnt the player he used to be

im not compareing the players as they are different, i was compareing there rateing!!! gerrard, lampard and rooney should not be rated to point below xavi or ballack, lampard was voted second best player in the world so why is he rated the same as david beckham? i think beckhams a gr8 player but not as good as he was and not as good as the above players anymore

yeah totaly agree on that one i also think gerrard should be the same as lampard,

lampard may get more goals but gerrard has better passing,tackling no way is lampard 2 higher than gerrard and i think they both should be a few higher than beckham and at least the same as xavi

just to add to that, with the bad injury that xavi has sustained i reckon his rating should drop by 1. once he's fit and playing at his peak again then it would rise back up. i've mentioned before that if a player sustains a bad injury (out for 4 months or more) then that players rating should drop.

once he's fit if he's as good as he was before the injury then it would go back up when the ratings for whatever league he's in were being done.

• 2 years later...

Re: harry kewell

Has been tearing it up in Turkey and should go from 87 to 89/90 IMO

Good to see people using search tool.

But i can't agree with you on this, its been just a few games there, but its still pretty far till those changes. Has barely played last season, and season before that. I would say that 88 would be ok for him on the next changes if he continues to play.

Maybe maybe maybe 89, but i doubt that