F.C.Porto Youth Setup-Rivalizing with Sporting? Porto´s youth system extensive thread

Re: F.C.Porto Youth Setup-Rivalizing with Sporting? Porto´s youth system extensive th

Yeah' date=' when pigs fly Porto Youth will rivalize with Sporting's. Cya.[/quote']

LOL, you came back already? You never answered me in my other thread. I suppose you were too embarrassed? It's quite normal, don't worry ;). Now, do I have to remind you the outcome of the last match our both youth teams played? ;)

Don't bother me any more kiddo, I dislike lagartagem in my threads.

Re: F.C.Porto Youth Setup-Rivalizing with Sporting? Porto´s youth system extensive th

Sporting won the last Youth championship, what are you talking about? Rofl, and I said I wouldn't go back to the other thread, you actually answered it? And you're always here..., bout time for you to get a life :) Once again, don't expect me to come back here, cya, "kiddo" (btw, nice trying to imitate a movie character or something...says a lot bout your personality)

PS:Give Hulk and Sapunaru my best when they're on the field...oh wait!

Sporting won the last Youth championship' date=' what are you talking about? Rofl, and I said I wouldn't go back to the other thread, you actually answered it? And you're always here..., bout time for you to get a life :) Once again, don't expect me to come back here, cya, "kiddo" (btw, nice trying to imitate a movie character or something...says a lot bout your personality)

PS:Give Hulk and Sapunaru my best when they're on the field...oh wait![/quote']

Phew, you sure got a lot of nerve for someone with your status around the forum :P. Good riddance I say, and don't come back my poor lagarto :). Don't worry, next year you'll finally win the league, 8 years after the last one. Or maybe not...

And you're always here..., bout time for you to get a life

That shows how much actually you know of me :).

BTW, there is a thing in each user called "last activity", so I do know you saw my response, you just didn't have the capacity to answer it. But it's OK, I do not expect that much from you. ;)

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Como Comprar Un Auto Usado Al Mejor Precio Y De Forma Segura review

Hi, Guys, Learning my reviews for books: Find about Buy Producto Ideal Para Que Ganes Dinero Unlimited Website Sumbission To Over 800,000 Search Engines How To Get Lean Muscle reivew and also about reviews posted by booboo from Dehra Dun About http://90ferretwisdomreveal.webs.com Ferret Wisdom Revealed: Most Comprehensive Ferret Ebooks On The Web! About The Limits Mastery Course ! About Inversion Inteligente ! pu003esu003e also about reviews Buy Hem Ebook - #1 Selling Sprained Ankle Rehab System Buy Hodgkinson Publishing Affiliate Program posted by bobo from Torzhok About http://41marshalauctionssei.overblog.com Marshal Auctions - Seized Cars Cheap ! About Usui Reiki Healing Master ! About workouts to increase vertical ! Find about Buy How Much Protein? Buy Keikos Cake And Pastry Friends 99 Percentile Sat Prep review Ex-cruise Ship Officer Reveals Insider Secrets Of The Cruise nIdustry review