Sign in to follow this  
fadedwolfz

Italian rating predictions (continued)

Re: Italian rating predictions (continued)

Just wanted to bring this back up with a question.

All the main 5 Juve defenders played kind of the same amount of time:

Chiellini: 1447 minutes (2 goals) - rated 92

Mellberg: 1414 minutes (1 goal) - rated 90

Grygera: 1563 minutes (1 goal) - rated 90

Molinaro: 1757 minutes - rated 89

Legrottaglie: 1508 minutes (1 goal) - rated 90

What do you guys think about their ratings? I think Molinaro is due to a rise to 90, but how about Grygera, Mellberg and Legrottaglie? Based on playing time, all of them should stay, or all of them should go up 1.

But my question is if one of those 3 took the spotlight with extraordinary games and deserves +1 more than the others (i'm especially interested in Mellberg and Legrottaglie :P ).

Just wanted to bring this back up with a question.

All the main 5 Juve defenders played kind of the same amount of time:

Chiellini: 1447 minutes (2 goals) - rated 92

Mellberg: 1414 minutes (1 goal) - rated 90

Grygera: 1563 minutes (1 goal) - rated 90

Molinaro: 1757 minutes - rated 89

Legrottaglie: 1508 minutes (1 goal) - rated 90

What do you guys think about their ratings? I think Molinaro is due to a rise to 90' date=' but how about Grygera, Mellberg and Legrottaglie? Based on playing time, all of them should stay, or all of them should go up 1.

But my question is if one of those 3 took the spotlight with extraordinary games and deserves +1 more than the others (i'm especially interested in Mellberg and Legrottaglie :P ).[/quote']

imo melberg and legrottaglie are at a 50/50 to rise, depending on how lenient SM is. Molinaro is a definite for 90 and chiellini has a good shout for 93 as well.

Grygera has been impressive at RB and should be able to attain 91.

cheers

Why should Balotelli rise? For what? :confused:

He has managed a fair number of games for inter this season.

here are his stats:

Serie A - 4 starts/5 subs

champs leagu - 2 starts/ 2subs

even getting minutes for the best club in italy atm warrants a rise imo. 87 is fair.

cheers

He has managed a fair number of games for inter this season.

here are his stats:

Serie A - 4 starts/5 subs

champs leagu - 2 starts/ 2subs

even getting minutes for the best club in italy atm warrants a rise imo. 87 is fair.

cheers

SM have a panel of experts who are going to assess the Italian league. Which' date=' i presume, means that their ratings changes will not be based on stats...why should it be anyways? It is such a big league. If it is somewhere like Poland, ok i would understand using stats to assess players.

Best club in Italy,stats etc...shouldn't matter because the kid is playing poorly and deserves nothing. He is getting less game time now anyways, understandably so...

His performances haven't [b']improved[/b] from last season therefore i see no reason for him to rise.

Stay at 86 surely....

How much do you reckon Santon will rise to???

Cheers

depends alot on how much he plays between now and the italian changes(which is at about 2 months away).

has started 4 games in the league and once in the cup thus far and impressed many.

i would expect him to hit about 82.

cheers

do you think i should get MOLINARO or TAIWO?

both have high chances of hitting 90 tbh. Molinaro is playing in a bigger league and has been playing much better compared to the start of the season. He is almost certain to hit 90.

cheers

Should it we a wise decision to sell:

-Adriano

-Mancini

-Quagliarella

-Poulsen

Thank you! :)

keep Quagliarella, sell the rest.

All will drop by one except Quagliarella imo. But get a suitable replacement for poulsen and mancini.

cheers

Are there any chances that Melo hits 91 in the following ratings? Due to Brazil NT cap and all...

Doubt it...

Montolivo with all his consistency and talent stayed 91 during the last changes. I was almost certain he was gna hit 92, guess he will this time then. Melo 90 guaranteed, 91 very unlikely. Quality player though.

The Realm Of The Unreal

The Realm Of The UnrealI For a part of the distance between Auburn and Newcastle the road -- first on one side of a creek and then on the other -- occupies the whole bottom of the ravine, being partly cut out of the steep hillside, and partly built up with boulders removed from the creek-bed by the miners. The hills are wooded, the course of the ravine is sinuous. In a dark night careful driving is required in order not maple story mesos to go off into the water. The night that I have in memory was dark, the creek a torrent, swollen by a recent storm. I had driven up from Newcastle and was within about a mile of Auburn in the darkest and narrowest part of the ravine, looking intently ahead of my horse for the roadway. Suddenly I saw a man almost under the animal's nose, and reined in with a jerk that came near setting the creature upon its haunches. 'I beg your pardon,' I said; 'I did not see you, sir.' 'You could hardly be expected to see me,' the man replied civilly, approaching the side of the vehicle; 'and the noise of wow power leveling the creek prevented my hearing you.' I at once recognized the voice, although five years had passed since I had heard it. I was not particularly well pleased to hear it now. 'You are Dr. Dorrimore, I think,' said I. 'Yes; and you are my good friend Mr. wow power leveling Manrich. I am more than glad to see you -- the excess,' he added, with a light laugh, 'being due to the fact that I am going your way, and naturally expect an invitation to ride with you.' 'Which I extend with all my heart.' That was not altogether true. Dr. Dorrimore thanked me as he archlord goldseated himself beside me, and I drove cautiously forward, as before. Doubtless it is fancy, but it seems to me now that the remaining distance was made in a chill fog; that I was uncomfortably cold; that the way was longer than ever before, and the town, when we reached it, cheerless, forbidding, and desolate. It must have been early in the evening, yet I do not recollect a light in any of the houses nor a living thing in the streets. Dorrimore explained at some length how he happened to be there, and where he had been during the years that had buy archlord gold elapsed since I had seen him. I recall the fact of the narrative, but none of the facts narrated. He had been in foreign countries and had returned -- this is all that my memory retains, and this I already knew. As to myself I cannot remember that I spoke a word, though doubtless I did.

Doubt it...

Montolivo with all his consistency and talent stayed 91 during the last changes. I was almost certain he was gna hit 92' date=' guess he will this time then. [b']Melo 90 guaranteed, 91 very unlikely. Quality player though.[/b]

To be fair Melo should have hit 90 last time. I think you are right though with a 91 possible the time after, that's why i'm keeping him wherever I have him B)

To be fair Melo should have hit 90 last time. I think you are right though with a 91 possible the time after' date=' that's why i'm keeping him wherever I have him B)[/quote']

Yep, of course he should have gotten 90 last time. If he had, then 91 this time was guaranteed. But the fact that he only got a measly +1 last time shows us about SM conservativeness which gives me reason to believe that he will not get a +2 this time.

Napoli%20logo.gif

Napoli

Player - Games started(subbed) - rating - predicted rating

IEZZO' date=' Gennaro - 14 - 88 – 88/89 [/color']

GIANELLO, Matteo - 3 - 85 - 85

NAVARRO, Nicolás - 2 - 85 - 85

SAVINI, Mirko - 0 - 87 - 87

ARONICA, Salvatore - 7(6) - 87 - 87

GRAVA, Gianluca - 0 - 85 - 83

CANNAVARO, Paolo - 14 - 88 - 89

SANTACROCE, Fabiano - 13 - 89 – 90/91

CONTINI, Matteo - 14(3) - 87 - 88/89

RINAUDO, Leandro - 9(3) - 88 - 88

BOGLIACINO, Mariano – 0(3) - 86 - 86

VITALE, Luigi – 9(1) - 83 – 86

MAGGIO, Christian - 5 - 90 – 91/90

HAMSIK, Marek - 17 - 90 – 91/92

BLASI, Manuele – 16(1) - 88 – 89/90

PAZIENZA, Michele - 6(10) - 86 - 87

DALLA BONA, Samuele - 0 - 84 – 83/82

GARGANO, Walter - 18(1) - 89 - 90

MONTERVINO, Francesco - 2(2) - 84 - 84

MANNINI, Daniele - 11(2) - 87 – 88/87

DENIS, Germán - 4(3) - 90 – 91/90

LAVEZZI, Ezequiel - 4 - 90 - 91

PIÀ, Inacio - 2(3) - 84 - 84

RUSSOTTO, Andrea - 0(6) - 80 - 82

ZALAYETA, Marcelo - 7(7) - 88 - 88/89

Rating increase indicated by green

Rating decrease indicated by red

No change indicated by blue

Personally, I’m not totally sure whether Lavezzi will rise. He has only scored 5 goals in 15 starts in the league and 0 in 2 starts in the uefa cup this season. Not really sure if his goal ratio will prevent him for rising.

Hamsik has been awesome for the entire season, depriving of 91 would be unjust. In fact, I think he deserves 92 but SM wouldn’t be so generous.

Maggio and Gargano have also been the standout performers this season and deserve to rise.

Player to note

Andrea Russotto. Keep a look out for him. Having made 8 apperances so far this season (as sub), he will have a small rise this time round. Injuries to any of the first team strikers will see him take his chance.

*ratings are done after 19 league games*

Fiorentina is next.

cheers

Do you think these ratings are still accurate? The likes of Santacroce, Gargano, Hamsik, Maggio, Lavezz, Denis. Was just wondering as Napoli are currently on a terrible run of form.