Italian rating predictions (continued)

fadedwolfz

Re: Italian rating predictions (continued)

I Think these changes will be interesting' date=' it's obvios the italian league over the last couple of seasons hasn't been what it should be in european competition.

I can see SM downgrading it slightly,

MILANO

Pato + 2

Jankuloski +1

Maldini +1 :eek: Maybe....

Abbiati +1

Bonero 0/+1

Zambrotta 0-93

Seedorf 0-93

Kaka -1

Flamini -1

Gattuso -2

Pirlo -1

Shevchenko -1

Borellio -1

Nesta -2

Ronaldinho -1

INTER

Risers: Muntari, Santon

Dropers: Chivu, Matterazzi, Vieira, Mancini, Smauel, Crespo, Figo

JUVE

Molinaro + 2

Sissoko +1

Legrottaglie + 1

Grygera + 1

Manniger + 1

Marchionni + 1

Marchisio + 1

Melberg +1

Iaquinta +1 Maybe

Giovinco Maybe +1

Buffon N/C-1

Camronessi -1

Poulson -1

Shalihamidic - 1

Trezuguet - 2

Why do you think Chivu will drop and why will Nesta only go down 2? He hasn't played for nearly 2 years, and he's getting ever closer to calling it a day...?

Also Buffon down one? I know he's been injured, but he's back now and Juve are doing really well in the league.

Chivu Has had Only 14 Starts & 2 Sub Appearences In All Competitions This Season.

Trezuguet Still Think He'l Drop, There Is Time Left Till The Changes But He'l Have To Score a Good Few To Have Any Chance At All.

Buffon I Put At No Change or -1, I Can't Say Really .. But At 96 And having Missed half a season -1 Would'nt be a Suprise

Flamini for me has been a big dissapointment at Milano and if gattoso pirlo kaka had not missed parts of the season he would have hardly started a game Still Sticking at a drop by 1 altough it'l depend on other factors im banking on..

Nesta Has only missed this season, no way hel go down 3 :rolleyes:

Chivu Has had Only 14 Starts & 2 Sub Appearences In All Competitions This Season.

Chivu has

13 appearences in Serie A ( only 1 as a sub )

2 appearences in Coppa Italia ( 1 as a sub )

2 appearences in Champions League

---------------------------------------------

Thats 17 appearences, and only due to injury he hasn't played more than that since he is preffered by Mourinho to start ahead of his other teammates who play in the same position. Keeping this in mind i would say that 93/92 is more likely than 92.

Trezuguet Still Think He'l Drop' date=' There Is Time Left Till The Changes But He'l Have To Score a Good Few To Have Any Chance At All.

Buffon I Put At No Change or -1, I Can't Say Really .. But At 96 And having Missed half a season -1 Would'nt be a Suprise

Flamini for me has been a big dissapointment at Milano and if gattoso pirlo kaka had not missed parts of the season he would have hardly started a game Still Sticking at a drop by 1 altough it'l depend on other factors im banking on..

Nesta Has only missed this season, no way hel go down 3 :rolleyes:[/quote']

I agree that rating like 96 should be difficult to keep if you miss whole season. Flamini, on the other hand, is rated 92 that is significantly lower than the supposed starters of Milan and has played more matches than Pirlo this season - and now that he has been playing, at least the reports tell him playing well (I never expected anything else from him though). It is another thing if they're going to drop Milan stats in general, which might be very justified considering their awkward season. Actually, whole Serie A could to be overrated considering how the clubs have done in Europe last years.

Any opinions on lesser known of the Frey brothers, Nicolas . I know he's been regular starter for Chievo and Francefootball reporters tell him doing fairly well if not spectacularly, and I guess that should warrant a rise unless Chievo gets relegated, but how many points ?

Just taken over a Juve team; was wondering whether it was worth getting rid of the following players as I've read some of them might go down. Could someone please confirm my fears. Thanks.

Mellberg - 90, stay?

Stendardo - 89, not sure.

Camoranesi - 93, down 1?

Salihamidzic - 91, down 1?

Marchionni - 88, not sure.

Zanetti - 90, not sure.

Tiago - 90, down 1?

Palladino - 89, no idea.

Trezeguet - 93, down 1?

Do you think Nestor Muslera will rise to 86. I think he has taken over from Carrizo and has started the last 8 for Lazio. If he keeps the no.1 maybe even 87?

Small rise to 86 would seem right, but if he keeps playing until the rating changes except 87. :) Carrizo to drop to 89 at least.

Small rise to 86 would seem right' date=' but if he keeps playing until the rating changes except 87. :) Carrizo to drop to 89 at least.[/quote']

Carrizo however seems to start for Argentina. Although, after last match that may be less honorable thing that it used to be.

I doubt this will happen anymore. He has come back from injury and been excellent' date=' so imo drop would be harsh, seeing that there's still time before Italian changes and thus he has time to prove himself even more (I expect him to play well 'til rating changes, and regarding to that I'd predict that he has chance to keep his rating).

Same might go for Milans Flamini, who has been regular lately and according to reports has played well. It might be though that Milan ratings are going down in general and so he might suffer from that, but suppose that Milan players stay generally as high rated as they're now, Flamini should keep his.[/quote']

it quotes that rating can drop if te player gets a Long term injury;

so surely by the time the italian rating changes come they would both have about 16 games under there belt... surely thats not enough to keep 93's

can someone tell me what will happen to these ppl

Giuseppe BELLUSCI(72)

Salvatore CATURANO(70)

Vittorio TRIARICO(71)

Mirko LAMANTIA(70)

Riccardo CUCCINIELLO(70)

Filippo MANCINI(70)

and will the players:

Eugenio corini(88)

David BALLERI(82)

and thnx;)

it quotes that rating can drop if te player gets a Long term injury;

so surely by the time the italian rating changes come they would both have about 16 games under there belt... surely thats not enough to keep 93's

Well' date=' Flamini still is rated [b']92[/b] and has already 21 Serie A games under his belt this season and he has not suffered any injuries. So, your argument doesn't really go for him at all.