Australian Champ 24 Discussion & Match Reports Thread.

JuniorBlue

Re: Australian Champ 24 Discussion & Match Reports Thread.

cmon Adelaide united :D :D ill keep yous posted on transfers B)

Adelaide are looking to snap up 3 young talents by signing Levan Mchedlidze of Palermo, Milan Misun of celtic and Levan Kenia of schalke.

All of these players are 18 years old and are hot prospects for the future B)

Guest cabbytoodles

563_1192393677.gif

Wellington Phoenix appoints Caleb as new gaffer!

Australia club Wellington Phoenix has unveiled Caleb as their new manager.

"I'm proud to be selected and I hope I can bring glory to Wellington in the near future. Obviously, we are one of the weaker club sides in Australia but I believe I am the right man to turn things around." Caleb spoke to the SM TV upon his unveiling.

7_front_small.gif566_1205745335.gif12_front_small.gif

Queensland Roar Appoint Adam Selby As Manager!

In the early stages of Saturday morning, Queensland Roar held a shock press conference before the start of the 09/10 season, to confirm the departure of their previous manager Frank Farina. The departure was not a shock, as various areas of the press had reported he was due to leave due to allegations of match fixing. Many names had been linked with the Queensland Roar job incluidng Martin O'Neill, Gus Hiddink and Sven Goran Errikson, but in the press conference members of the Queensland Roar backroom staff unveiled, relatively unknown British manager Adam Selby as their new first team coach. It's reported that he has signed a lucrative contract at the 'Roar', and is due to be at the helm until 2012 at the very earliest.

After Selby was unveiled to the press he had this to say, exclusively to SkySports:

"To be offered a job of this status in my opinion is by far the best job opportunity i have ever recieved in my time in football management. I have high hopes and aspirations for Queensland Roar and i can see us dominating the world of football in years to come. I'm happy to come to a fairly large squad, with a 52,000 seater arena and a great transfer budget, and i just can't wait to get started.

I must say though, although the squad is fairly large people will be sold and possibly exchanged in order to bring in new faces from all around the world. Ranging from young to old, new faces that will start to become apparent in the next few days will definetly boost our chances of league and cup glory. Finally, i'd like to thank our loyal fans, for a great welcoming to the club and thank you for putting your faith in me."

IMG_6970.jpg

newcastle_jets_thumb.jpgThe Jets unveil Gutteridge

Newcastle Jets have unveiled Adam Gutteridge as their new manager, he said that he'd recently enjoyed his holidays in Australia and is looking to stay here for a few years, before returning to England, where he is rumoured to have been offered the national side job once Fabio Capello's contract ends.. 'I have identified a few targets and will try to get these players in as soon as possible, for our first game against Wellington Phoenix, next saturday. Our target is to beat Queensland Roar, coached by Adam Selby, Sydney FC by Jake Alexiuk and Vladan of Central Coast Mariners'.

561_1198345542.gif

CCM Appoint New Manager!!

Last night CCM have appointed Vlad as their new manager following the sacking of UNKNOWN for being a bum-head.''I will be taking out all of CCM's old sponsor's and bringing new ones, the new one's will be Nike for our Shirts,Boots etc. AIG for the Banking and Ferrari for the Transport.CCM arent currently in trouble but Vlad will make them twice as better then they were before.

CCM will be beringing in alot of good youngsters.No oldies just YOUNGSTER.

CCM's attack at A-League:

''You better watch out, you better not cry, you better watch out im telling you why, Santa Claus is coming to town. :)