scottish league youngsters and risers

i searched the scottish premier league top to bottom this is what i found

so if you sign these you bound to make a profit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

johnathan crawford: he is a young super scottish talent

Sone Aluko: he is the only english talent in the aberdeen side hes to be there next big thing

Sammy Stewart:a northern irish lad joined aberdeen stating to be the new george best

Chris Maguire:he is playing a good bit but without scoring he is said to be able to hit top form soon so id snap him up

Michael Patonnly coming in to the aberdeen side him and chris maguire are said to be the next two big forwards

Keith Watson:a dundee united defender is linked with darlington and preston

being young he has lots to offer id describe him like david wheater

Fraser Milligan:an midfielder young lad youd be looking for if you wer an attacking team

David Goodwillie:he is a pre maddona but is very stylish and hed be like nani

Johnny Russell:him and goodwille are said to be the next big things at dundde united

Mark Staunton:a good and hard defender he will be superb if he stays at falkirk

Erik Schultz-Eklund:a swedish under 19 international good defender good in the air take out you checkbooks

James Gibson:a young lad who played a good bit in hamiltons great start to the season

James McCarthy:this fella is pure class he played hamilton one of the most times and hes 19 he is a ireland under 19 international two words GET HIM!!!!

Re: scottish league youngsters and risers

i searched the scottish premier league top to bottom this is what i found

so if you sign these you bound to make a profit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sone Aluko: he is the only english talent in the aberdeen side hes to be there next big thing

Sammy Stewart:a northern irish lad joined aberdeen stating to be the new george best

Chris Maguire:he is playing a good bit but without scoring he is said to be able to hit top form soon so id snap him up

I'll only make comment on the Aberdeen lads as it's my team.

Maguire first of all is possibly due a drop, not being used hardly at all this season, whereas last he was making many more appearances.

Aluko could well go on to great things, and is playing much more now that he's off loan and a permanent fixture, under age England international with big things predicted.

Stewart: None of the Aberdeen yopungsters are getting a sniff at the first team at the moment, may be one for the future, but he's a long termer.

• 3 months later...

Re: scottish league youngsters and risers

Aluko has now been selected for full international status with Nigeria, they have a friendly tomorrow night, and I imagine he'd get some game time to tie him to them and close out any chance of playing for England.