Sign in to follow this  
Guest cabbytoodles

cabbytoodles List Of 90+ Rated Risers.

Guest cabbytoodles

Re: cabbytoodles List Of 90+ Rated Risers.

How sure are you that Afellay will rise? I was considering selling him as i'v had a few decent offers and i have a few players in his position' date=' but if he is going to rise i might have to reconsider!

Great post Caleb, keep it up[/quote']

Thanks for the kind words. Well don't sell him unless the offer is really good. He might not hit 91 this time as P.S.V are really bad at the moment. But he won't drop for sure, he and Dirk Marcellis are the bright sparks so far in a poor season. Afellay has 9 goals in 14 starts this season. Thats really good for a midfielder too. He's a really big talent in my opinion. :)

PS: He's also the top scorer for P.S.V at the moment

List looks good' date=' I still think Van der sar can rise along with Forlan, Robben, Hamsik, del piero and berbatov.[/quote']

Nice call on Robben and Hamsik. I'd agree with those. The others are 50/50 in my opinion. cabbytoodles could put them up though.

Nice call on Robben and Hamsik. I'd agree with those. The others are 50/50 in my opinion. cabbytoodles could put them up though.

I don't think Del Piero will rise, though he should, but Berba will I think. That's my guess.

I agree, Hamsik and Robben are certain to rise.

Hamsik scored 7 and he's one of the best young midfielders in Europe. Napoli are 7th and alongside Gargano (+1 to 90), Santacroce (sts at 89) and Lavezzi (+1 to 91), Hamsik is one of the stars of the team.

Robben outclassed Sneijder (94) and VDV (94) this season. He plays at a 95 standard ATM in my opinion, but he will probably get a +1 for now, and another +1 next time around if he keeps his form. Real are currently second in La Liga and still in the CL, so his team form won't be a problem for his rise.

Personally I think John Obi Mikel' date=' Fernando Gago and Albert Riera should all be supplemented to your list. IMO all three are certainties for a +1 rise.[/quote']

Gago and Riera probably, and Mikel is 50/50 - He's not that good a player, but he gets the games for Chelsea.

Guest cabbytoodles

Personally I think John Obi Mikel' date=' Fernando Gago and Albert Riera should all be supplemented to your list. IMO all three are certainties for a +1 rise.[/quote']

I think I agree with you on Riera and Obi Mikel. Obi Mikel isn't great or anything - he makes the odd error or two but I feel he could rise based on appearances. Riera adds a certain something to Liverpool too. I'm not sure if Gago will rise now, has he been playing often? :rolleyes:

Will add your feedback to the list! :)

Guest cabbytoodles

I agree' date=' Hamsik and Robben are certain to rise.

Hamsik scored 7 and he's one of the best young midfielders in Europe. Napoli are 7th and alongside Gargano (+1 to 90), Santacroce (sts at 89) and Lavezzi (+1 to 91), Hamsik is one of the stars of the team.

Robben outclassed Sneijder (94) and VDV (94) this season. He plays at a 95 standard ATM in my opinion, but he will probably get a +1 for now, and another +1 next time around if he keeps his form. Real are currently second in La Liga and still in the CL, so his team form won't be a problem for his rise.[/quote']

Well, if SM raises Napoli benchmark, Hamsik will surely rise :) Robben is class, he just needs to stay fit, I agree, he should rise to a 93.

Thanks for the feedback, will add to the list! :P

I think I agree with you on Riera and Obi Mikel. Obi Mikel isn't great or anything - he makes the odd error or two but I feel he could rise based on appearances. Riera adds a certain something to Liverpool too. I'm not sure if Gago will rise now' date=' has he been playing often? :rolleyes:

Will add your feedback to the list! :)[/quote']

Gago has played in 14 out of the 20 possible la liga games and has the top amount of assists (Joint with Vaart). I imagine he missed some games because of the olympics.

Ramos likes pairing lass and Gago together but im still not sure if Gago should get a rise.

I am not too sure Lavezzi will rise tbh. He has only scored 5 goals so far which is even less than Hamsik. I don't really watch Napoli so not sure about his overall contribution. And napoli as a whole have only scored 28 in 21 games. So I ma not that confident he will hit 91.

Guest cabbytoodles

I am not too sure Lavezzi will rise tbh. He has only scored 5 goals so far which is even less than Hamsik. I don't really watch Napoli so not sure about his overall contribution. And napoli as a whole have only scored 28 in 21 games. So I ma not that confident he will hit 91.

I get what you mean but surely SM will not judge a players merely by goals? Mauro Zarate of Lazio isn't profilic too but people are purring that he might sneak a 90. Same thing for Tevez and Rooney :P The thing is, Lavezzi has played well enough to attract attention from Manchester United, surely that must mean he is of a certain calibre?

I get what you mean but surely SM will not judge a players merely by goals? Mauro Zarate of Lazio isn't profilic too but people are purring that he might sneak a 90. Same thing for Tevez and Rooney :P The thing is' date=' Lavezzi has played well enough to attract attention from Manchester United, surely that must mean he is of a certain calibre?[/quote']

As i said I don't see napoli play so I was just wondering. But i have seen Zarate(for some reason Napoli aren't shown on TV) who is good and tbf has playedmore and scored more than Lavezzi.

Marek Hamsik' date='21 CM[/b'] 90-->91 One of Napoli's best performers this season, Hamsik is also their joint top scorer at the moment. Should he keep up his form, surely the bigger clubs will come knocking. 90-->91.

Big clubs like Juve and Chelsea are already knocking ;) .

Also, where is Robben? :confused:

Good effort.

Disagree with 3. Perea to 92 and Jesus Navas to 92. based on stats, maybe Perea will get 92 but hes not consistent enough. Atletico's defence overall is relatively poor. Perea and Heitinga for example have not been good enough.

Jesus Navas, very talented player and very important to Sevilla. I think SM are aware of his homesickness and that could put a cap on his rating.

Amauri to 94 is out of the question. If it is taking Del Piero to take this long to get 94, why should Amauri get it based on half a season?:confused:. 93 maybe but if he gets 94, it would be really unjust on ADP who has done everything possible to warrant a 94. Captained Italy, won various awards, taken Juve back to the Serie A etc etc...

Add to that Amauri isn't even a Brazilian international. 93 maybe, 94...no way.

Jesus Navas' date=' very talented player and very important to Sevilla. I think SM are aware of his homesickness and that could put a cap on his rating.

[/quote']

That should not prevent him from going up to 92. There are lots of 92's and 93's not in the NT and even 94's. And add to the fact he is playing well too. A 92 looks definite...

good predictions and great thread one that I can use so many forumers are trying to get 12+ risers you don’t know any players over 90 that are going to rise its good that not everybody is making threads about 74 rated players so nice one