Your Life Without SM?

Vlad

Guest Merkalott

Re: Your Life Without SM?

Not much different. Used to devote alot of time to SM but now' date=' nowhere near as much. Go out with friends, play on PS3, play various sports and obv watch tv and surf other websites... :)[/quote']

Same Here, Except From I Play On My Xbox 360. :P

I've Only Just Come Back On SM After Months Of Not Playing, I Like To Use It To Kill Time...Seeing As It's Freezing Outside. :rolleyes:

Since SM introduced ********* Game World Rating I'm beginning to hate this game.

Just wondering, how has that made you hate this game?

Sure, it's pointless, but if you don't like don't look at it - it's minor.

For me, it just means more time spent on FM or some other game. :P

What I like best is buying risers and youngsters tbh - sure success is nice, but only in GC's really, as in standards you win the league once and it takes away the fun.

I'll never get bored of GC's! :D

I have a few 'big' teams atm (A Sevilla, a Liverpool, an Arsenal) and a few other top div sides (Everton, Tottenham, Santander) and a few teams promoted to the top div (Wolves (2nd), Birmingham, Real Murcia) who I'm improving. My aim is to make them a team full of quality young(ish) 90+ players and win the league, cup, shield a few times and then I'll give them away. :)

Just wondering' date=' how has that made you hate this game?

Sure, it's pointless, but if you don't like don't look at it - it's minor.[/b']

For me, it just means more time spent on FM or some other game. :P

What I like best is buying risers and youngsters tbh - sure success is nice, but only in GC's really, as in standards you win the league once and it takes away the fun.

I'll never get bored of GC's! :D

I have a few 'big' teams atm (A Sevilla, a Liverpool, an Arsenal) and a few other top div sides (Everton, Tottenham, Santander) and a few teams promoted to the top div (Wolves (2nd), Birmingham, Real Murcia) who I'm improving. My aim is to make them a team full of quality young(ish) 90+ players and win the league, cup, shield a few times and then I'll give them away. :)

I thought it was because of it that the custom setups owned by SM I'm in have teams like Bayern Munich and Arsenal unmanaged, but I've just realised it's because SM locked all the customs who have no owner...