Teams Getting Messed Up

Hi, Anyone else having problems with the team selected getting messed up? ???

After checking on teams on Wednesday and Saturday ( cos I aint good enough to last long in any cups lol), the team is totally f sorry "messed" up. I logged one ticket and was told someone had logged into my account, but that cant be happening as I ended up with a AM in goal and a GK at RB for example and you cant do that so it must be the system f sorry messing up. So I logged another ticket. The guy dealing with it is trying his best but he says I am the only person to report it, so I am beginning to think that SM don't like me.

It aint the end of the world just a pain in the butt to have to change your team AGAIN....and if you go on holiday of course......

If it has happened to you please reply so I know it ain't just me - remember paranoid people have enemies too.....

Re: Teams Getting Messed Up

Hi' date=' Anyone else having problems with the team selected getting messed up? ???

After checking on teams on Wednesday and Saturday ( cos I aint good enough to last long in any cups lol), the team is totally f sorry "messed" up. I logged one ticket and was told someone had logged into my account, but that cant be happening as I ended up with a AM in goal and a GK at RB for example and you cant do that so it must be the system f sorry messing up. So I logged another ticket. The guy dealing with it is trying his best but he says I am the only person to report it, so I am beginning to think that SM don't like me.

It aint the end of the world just a pain in the butt to have to change your team AGAIN....and if you go on holiday of course......

If it has happened to you please reply so I know it ain't just me - remember paranoid people have enemies too.....[/quote']

Something like this:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=34872

Hi' date=' Anyone else having problems with the team selected getting messed up? ???

If it has happened to you please reply so I know it ain't just me - remember paranoid people have enemies too.....[/quote']

I have to admit it has happened to me before, but I have always put it down to a bug which occasionally occurs. I doubt SM are victimising against you lol and it's a bit unfair to say that the support guy who responded to your ticket was perhaps trying to fob you off. Whilst it is probably true that it was a glitch, I would suggest changing your password (and perhaps even the e-mail account attached) from your account settings just in case someone is indeed tampering with your account :)

I have to admit it has happened to me before' date=' but I have always put it down to a bug which occasionally occurs. I doubt SM are victimising against you lol and it's a bit unfair to say that the support guy who responded to your ticket was perhaps trying to fob you off. Whilst it is probably true that it was a glitch, I would suggest changing your password (and perhaps even the e-mail account attached) from your account settings just in case someone is indeed tampering with your account :)[/quote']

It's now happened about 12 times - and is getting more frequent. I've tried changing the password, but I don't think it can be being done maliciously as I end up with an AM in goal, and GKs at CB and human players cant do that. So that cant be happening - unless someone is hacking into the database.... and why pick on me!!! I'm nice - honest... my friends all say so!!!

Was wrong to suggest he was fobbing me off - sorry Craig - put it down to a bad Thursday...

Just glad to hear it is happening to others as well - certainly not a major problem - only time it affected the result was when it happened just before a cup game - then Sheffield United lost to Rushden!!

I do wish SM would stop concentrating on new stuff and fix some of these annoying bugs. This is a great game, but if they fixed these it would be brilliant!!!

It's now happened about 12 times - and is getting more frequent. I've tried changing the password' date=' but I don't think it can be being done maliciously as I end up with an AM in goal, and GKs at CB and human players cant do that. So that cant be happening - unless someone is hacking into the database.... and why pick on me!!! I'm nice - honest... my friends all say so!!!

Was wrong to suggest he was fobbing me off - sorry Craig - put it down to a bad Thursday...

Just glad to hear it is happening to others as well - certainly not a major problem - only time it affected the result was when it happened just before a cup game - then Sheffield United lost to Rushden!!

I do wish SM would stop concentrating on new stuff and fix some of these annoying bugs. This is a great game, but if they fixed these it would be brilliant!!![/quote']

I've always thought you are one of the nicer forumers too :) . Hopefully no-one is picking on you or we'll go and hunt them down ;) . I can also assure you that one of the SM Developers was on a little earlier and was checking out this thread, so hopefully any issues will be resolved soon :)

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Hi KP,

Could you please let me know what the ticket no is in relation to this so that I can look into it on your behalf (as if you believe that your account has not been compromised then we need to address this potential bug).

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Sorry to raise this again, but it was felt that this problem had gone away with the new tactics interface, but it has just happened to me again :confused: . I have raised another ticket but would appreciate anyone else who it happens to adding to this thread.

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Sorry to hear it's still happening to you mate. I have to say I've had no problems over the last 3 months whatsoever. Not many support tickets have appeared from members regarding this issue either, so I don't know really know why it's still affecting your sides. Sorry to state the obvious :o, but I would send a support ticket asking the Devs to look at it again. You could even mention allowing them to have access to your account to see if it works for them because I know they can do this and have done so with my side in the test gameworld at one stage. But other than that I'm at a loss to explain why it's still occuring to your sides :(:confused:

Thanks - I have a ongoing ticket left open (1235299115) and add to the list every time it occurs... The Devs can access any team they like - they cant do worse than I am at the moment :)

As I have said it's not the end of the world - just ******ing annoying!! :mad:

I wish that was happening for me!! At the moment I have a team with 3 GKs and a CB in defence, a midfield of a RB and 2 LB and a Strike force of an RB and 2 CBs!! :D:D:D

You sure your's didn't happen when a player got transferred or loan deal got canned?? I've had that happen in the past.

• 4 weeks later...

Bump...

Happening to anyone else?? SM have asked me to ask you all...

Happened to me on wednesday i tryed to play with 6 GKs in mid and up front but an AM in goal.....when i logged in later i had a message saying i had tried to play too many players out of position and they had attempted to pick a different team but that included two under 75 rated defenders in my back three needless to say i lost 4-1 ..........:confused::confused::confused:

• 9 months later...
Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Bump...

This happening to anyone else?? Still happening to me though less common now. Reported the last three and not heard from SM so guess they have decided to give up on it - annoying though..

If you still haven't heard a response from your tickets then it could be due to them being investigated. However, I would personally resubmit them all under one ticket again (for my attention) and I will pass it on to the relevant Dev.