Official FIFA World Cup 2010 Thread

Vlad

Official FIFA World Cup 2010 Thread  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Re: FIFA World 2010 Discussions Thread

They just showed the replay of the SA goal' date=' I didn't actually realise how good that actually was, the built up was quality and to hit the ball like that into the top corner was even better! :eek:[/quote']

It was top notch stuff Hunty.

Does anyone else think that Giovanni Dos Santos looks a bit like Ronaldinho when he has the ball etc? For some reason that just popped into my head and he runs like him with and without the ball. lol :o

He's a wannabe. Should be in big brother really.

Is everyman wearing the same boots? lol

There are three types mate. The Air Legend make (Fabregas), the Mercurial make (Ronaldo) and then the Total 90's (Rooney) but they are all the same colours.. look on prodirect, they were brought out especially for the World Cup I think.

Right, I know you'd be a bit annoyed if you were ahead in the World Cup then drew, but a draw for South Africa is a great result against a good Mexico team, so they shouldn't be upset or whatever. They've beaten Spain before so beating/draw with France and Uruguay is easily achievable..

I believe SA can still get out of this group, not sure who with though, most likely France.

Anyway, I thought that was a pretty good game and a good watch so perfect opener to the World Cup :D!

For the World Cup me and my friends all picked a team out of a hat. Whoevers team gets to the furthest stage gets a pound from everyone else. One of my friends got South Africa so I wanted them to loose but as soon as I got home and saw the second half I couldn't help but want them to win.

Guest Scout Maker

Thank God Mexico scored, it shut up the horns.

Fair result if you ask me, both teams didn't play their best and need to improve if they want to stand a chance of qualifying but overall it was a decent game. South Africa were lucky about the offside, if their keeper hadn't had come out it would have been a goal and 99% of the time the linesman would have forgotten about that rule and given the goal. Great play by the linesman. It was annoying Marquez scored as only yesterday I had swapped him out for Ledley King in the World Cup Fantasy football team.

My predictions for the France-Uruguay game are 2-2 with Gourcouff and Anelka scoring for France and a Forlan brace for Uruguay.