Official FIFA World Cup 2010 Thread

Vlad

Official FIFA World Cup 2010 Thread  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Official FIFA World Cup 2010 Discussions Thread

was was sent to gain experience probably' date=' but i can guarantee he wont be goin on loan this season:D[/quote']

Yes, I'm sure he'll be a frequent sub next season for L'OM. Hopefully, he carries on this splendid run of form and eventually becomes a starter before the end of the 2010-11 campaign. It'll be hard though, as the competition may be tough. Marseilles play with a striker, Brandao, and two wide forwards, Niang and either Valbuena or Ben Arfa. It looks like he would have to settle as a second-choice replacement. Unless he proves to be better than Valbuena or Ben Arfa, that is. I think he might have to loaned out again after all, but to a Ligue 1 team where he can get starting appearances.

Re: Official FIFA World Cup 2010 Discussions Thread

I didn't knew that last year in 29 of June, Germany smashed England by 4-0 in the European u21 final.. Germany used players like Neuer, Ozil, Boateng, Khedira, Aogo.. while England used only Milner of the players present in this WC.. 1 year later, they will play eachother again.. the same winners this time? Ozil scored a goal last year.. :) And Stuart Pearce that managed England u21 last year is assistent of Capello now..

Delighted to see Ghana through to the quarters, ofcourse the furthest any African side has reached alongside Cameroon in Italia 90. Good to see on African soil, but i'll be rooting Uruguay to beat them as i really think they can do so well and if they get to the Semi's they'll be a genuine threat to reach the final.

Germany: 1-Manuel Neuer; 16-Philipp Lahm, 3-Arne Friedrich, 17-Per Mertesacker, 20-Jerome Boateng, 13-Thomas Mueller, 6-Sami Khedira, 7-Bastian Schweinsteiger, 10-Lukas Podolski, 8-Mesut Ozil, 11-Miroslav Klose.

England: 1-David James; 2-Glen Johnson, 15-Matthew Upson, 6-John Terry, 3-Ashley Cole; 16-James Milner, 4-Steven Gerrard, 8-Frank Lampard, 14-Gareth Barry; 19-Jermain Defoe, 10-Wayne Rooney.

England billed as 'slight favourites' according to the Beeb's commentators... :o

I didn't think they interviewed at lunatic asylums, but I'm pretty sure the general populace of the world feels differently.

As a 'neutral' I hope Germany smash England into the ground, not because I don't like England (:P), but because I want to watch good football and have deserving teams in the quarters. ;)

Terry has to take some of the blame too for misreading the flight of the ball but Upson was awful there. I thought we looked more dangerous but now Germany will have their tails up. England need to keep the ball better because they give it away often but Germany rarely lose possession.

i would like to see what seftinho has to say about this , he said if we keep the same team and play the same like we did last game we win will this easy..

i told him if we do the same as last game we will get ripped to shreads... what's happening now?? exactly :(

Tesco+hates+england.jpg

Klose!!!

Not game over' date=' but every little helps :D:D:D[/center']

All you Scottish, Welsh and Irish all p!ss me off, gtf off the thread if your gunna take the mick out of England because your countries not in it. Theres only one great team from Great Britain and that is England!

COME ON ENGLAND!

*awaits infraction off either, ken or dai, maybe more.*

i would like to see what seftinho has to say about this ' date=' he said if we keep the same team and play the same like we did last game we win will this easy..

i told him if we do the same as last game we will get ripped to shreads... what's happening now?? exactly :([/quote']

im sorry i diddnt know that 1-0 was being torn to shreads ?

All you Scottish' date=' Welsh and Irish all p!ss me off, gtf off the thread if your gunna take the mick out of England because your countries not in it. Theres only one great team from Great Britain and that is England!

COME ON ENGLAND!

I can post on this thread if i like :P Germany needs some Welsh, Scottish & Irish spirit on there side today :D Were against England, whether were in it or not, and that will always be the case.

Theres only one great team from Great Britain and that is England!

I thin you'll find there isn't a great Great British team, two poor sides in Wales and Scotland and a good side in England. Also two poor sides across the pond, but all 5 countries have something in common - they aren't the sum of their parts, particularly evident in the English and Scottish sides IMO.

Spain, Germany and Brazil are great, England are not.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

All you Scottish' date=' Welsh and Irish all p!ss me off, gtf off the thread if your gunna take the mick out of England because your countries not in it. Theres only one great team from Great Britain and that is England!

COME ON ENGLAND!

*awaits infraction off either, ken or dai, maybe more.*

No me and Aidan and others have the right to post what we think on this.

Ireland should be there sh shup