Sign in to follow this  
Vlad

Official Everton FC Thread

Re: Official Everton FC Thread

Out of the likes of N'Zogbia' date=' Jarvis and such, Moyes wants an 18 year old defender from Darlington. :P[/quote']

Nothing wrong with looking to lower leagues. Look at Coleman 60k signing from Sligo Rovers. Lescott and Cahill also both came from the lower leagues and Beckford.

Nothing wrong with looking to lower leagues. Look at Coleman 60k signing from Sligo Rovers. Lescott and Cahill also both came from the lower leagues and Beckford.

I don't disagree but hardly a player that's really going to change Everton. Especially now.

Does Everton's academy produce talent that can fit into the first team?

Rodwell and Barkley are the best ones to come out of it. Both are injured, Barkley was on the bench a couple of times earlier in the season before he broke his leg on international duty. Also you can't forget Wayne Rooney.

Rodwell and Barkley are the best ones to come out of it. Both are injured' date=' Barkley was on the bench a couple of times earlier in the season before he broke his leg on international duty. Also you can't forget [b']Wayne Rooney[/b].

Can't we please? That whole saga was pretty disconcerting..but do remember that goal he scored:)

Can't we please? That whole saga was pretty disconcerting..but do remember that goal he scored:)

I was mascot on the day he scored that goal:D Also forgot about Leon Osman and Hibbert also came through the academy.

I think he would be a good signing for us.

Little out of your price range though.... ashame really with Moyes and your coaching staff if you had continual investment it would be awesome to see where you could be :eek:

Out of the likes of N'Zogbia' date=' Jarvis and such, Moyes wants an [b']18 year old defender from Darlington[/b]. :P

Regrettebaly its this kind of player thats in your price range :o

If you wasn't allowed or chose not to spend any of the money you received for Pienaar in January on a replacement, i doubt Jarvis or as previously mentioned Nzogbia could be realistic targets.

Cahill was from Milwall wasnt he ? Thats a great shout.

Lescott was hardly plucked out of obscurity though. he was highly regarded within England and had been chased by Arsenal for two seasons !

EDIT: How rude of me !

I forgot to say thankyou for stuffing our neighbours, who have become increasingly lippy over the last few months !

Little out of your price range though.... ashame really with Moyes and your coaching staff if you had continual investment it would be awesome to see where you could be :eek:

Regrettebaly its this kind of player thats in your price range :o

If you wasn't allowed or chose not to spend any of the money you received for Pienaar in January on a replacement' date=' i doubt Jarvis or as previously mentioned Nzogbia could be realistic targets.

Cahill was from Milwall wasnt he ? Thats a great shout.

Lescott was hardly plucked out of obscurity though. he was highly regarded within England and had been chased by Arsenal for two seasons !

EDIT: How rude of me !

I forgot to say thankyou for stuffing our neighbours, who have become increasingly lippy over the last few months ![/quote']

Consider it paying you back for that 'penalty' you gave us at goodison. Also I think we will have some money to spend in the summer as I think one of either Rodwell or Felliani will be leaving in the summer. Also Yobo and Yakubu will probably be sold and will bring in around 6m-7m and Moyes will get some of that money. Also I think Heitinga will be on his way out as he is constantly moaning how he should be playing centre back as he believes he is one of the best four centre backs in the world so that should gives us more money to add to build the squad.

Consider it paying you back for that 'penalty' you gave us at goodison. Also I think we will have some money to spend in the summer as I think one of either Rodwell or Felliani will be leaving in the summer. Also Yobo and Yakubu will probably be sold and will bring in around 6m-7m and Moyes will get some of that money. Also I think Heitinga will be on his way out as he is constantly moaning how he should be playing centre back as he believes he is one of the best four centre backs in the world so that should gives us more money to add to build the squad.

Shame to see some of those players leave you ( not so much with the Yak :D ), if it benefits your overall it should and has to be done !

If you could get the reported figures for Rodwell ( I know its paper BS, im just saying ), you could have a fair bit to play with, and that's even with some going towards the running of the club.

I like you guys, alot so i try and keep up to date with you ( Dont let my scouse mate know.... i give him alot of stick about Everton being the cities second side :eek::eek::eek: )

I like your manager more though !! *wishes we had Moyes*.

RIP to the 96..what struck me aside from the enormity of the accident but the reaction by the SUN which was appalling.

Caughtoffside been running a piece :Man United, Arsenal and Liverpool Hope to Make Most Of £50m Everton Firesale

The article talks about financial instability, and edge of precipice stuff with severe cutbacks etc. Really hope that this is just yellow journalism..

RIP to the 96..what struck me aside from the enormity of the accident but the reaction by the SUN which was appalling.

Caughtoffside been running a piece :Man United' date=' Arsenal and Liverpool Hope to Make Most Of £50m Everton Firesale

The article talks about financial instability, and edge of precipice stuff with severe cutbacks etc. Really hope that this is just yellow journalism..[/quote']

Can I have a link please? I have heard that Felliani wants to sign a new contract with us which is grate news:D However I have a feeling that it could just be a way to get more money for him.

I think we would only sell Rodwell out of them and to be honest I would happily sell him as he hasn't been good this season. We will also sell Yakubu, Yobo and Vaughan so that will bring in some cash. I am also expecting Heitinga to be sold so I think Jagielka and Baines will be staying. Well at least I hope they do as I renewed my season ticket yesterday and I wouldn't be happy if we got rid of all our star players.

I think we would only sell Rodwell out of them and to be honest I would happily sell him as he hasn't been good this season. We will also sell Yakubu' date=' Yobo and Vaughan so that will bring in some cash. I am also expecting Heitinga to be sold so I think Jagielka and Baines will be staying. Well at least I hope they do as I renewed my season ticket yesterday and I wouldn't be happy if we got rid of all our star players.[/quote']

Is the club in that dire a financial situation? This is getting ridiculous mate- 50m for a player and clubs going belly up? Really hope that the stadium sharing plan comes to fruition. With those players you outlined is their squad or academy players to take their place-because it seems traffic may be one way (out) during the summer.

Is the club in that dire a financial situation? This is getting ridiculous mate- 50m for a player and clubs going belly up? Really hope that the stadium sharing plan comes to fruition. With those players you outlined is their squad or academy players to take their place-because it seems traffic may be one way (out) during the summer.

Well if Baines goes, Jake Bidwell in the reserves is meant to be a decent player, in centre back we have Mustafi and Duffy not really sure on both of them and I think we will only sell one of Rodwell or Felliani so the central midfield will not be to bad with Arteat, Cahill, Osman and even young Ross Barkley could come in as he is a very good player. I also don't think the club are in that much trouble as they have started building better facilites for the corparate tickets to bring in more money.

Well if Baines goes' date=' Jake Bidwell in the reserves is meant to be a decent player, in centre back we have Mustafi and Duffy not really sure on both of them and I think we will only sell one of Rodwell or Felliani so the central midfield will not be to bad with Arteat, Cahill, Osman and even young Ross Barkley could come in as he is a very good player. I also don't think the club are in that much trouble as they have started building better facilites for the corparate tickets to bring in more money.[/quote']

Just found this article-http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/liverpool-news/regional-news/2011/02/08/everton-fc-accounts-reveal-debts-have-risen-to-45m-92534-28130839/

The prems a results business -and really not sure how competitive that squad will be over 38 games..Hopefully the club does not do a leeds or even Toon..

Oh' date=' I would have held alot less against Torres if he would of went to Everton, Idk why :P[/quote']

Could be due to him completely forgetting where the goal is and you getting 2 good players.

Anyway a good result today against Blackburn, Osman was great again. Magaye Guaye looked good at times and Vellios looked good for the 10 minutes he was on.