Sign in to follow this  
Vlad

Official Everton FC Thread

Re: Official Everton FC Thread

Arteta is also close to a return as well' date=' so hopefully we can have a strong last couple of games to the season.[/quote']

yeah..but do you think Moyes take Europe seriously? I remember a few years back he fielded weakened teams.

yeah..but do you think Moyes take Europe seriously? I remember a few years back he fielded weakened teams.

I don't think we will qualify for Europe. Also he played weakened teams due to us already being qualified from the group.

Maybe you will qualify-the only team that seems to be able to put together a devastating run is Chelsea..

A bit worried now-surely Everton cant defend the whole match?

I think Everton should take off Bilyaletdinov and bring on Gueye who has played well the last couple of games and will at least have a go as I don't think Bilyaletdinov ether looks interested.

Really hope that everton does not play too defensive, Hernandez and co. tend to strike late on..

Maybe they should take a leaf out of liverpools book where they targeted Man Us soft midfield.It is a bit strange why teams give GIggs/Scholes and the others so much respect and space..

Oh the Irony-here we have a team seriously in debt (Cardiff) and Welsh in the promotion race with borrowed players..and Everton cant get investors?

In the Star today it said that Miroslav Klose has booked meetings with Everton and Tottenham to discuss a possible summer move to the Premier League.

I think it would be a great deal for Everton, although he is getting on he could be an ideal short term option and is miles better than anything we have. Doubt it will happen though.

In the Star today it said that Miroslav Klose has booked meetings with Everton and Tottenham to discuss a possible summer move to the Premier League.

I think it would be a great deal for Everton' date=' although he is getting on he could be an ideal short term option and is miles better than anything we have. Doubt it will happen though.[/quote']

To be fair the Star also said a hamster was spotted on Mars and Cheryl Cole hasn't had any plastic surgery so I'd take it with a pinch of salt :P

To be fair the Star also said a hamster was spotted on Mars and Cheryl Cole hasn't had any plastic surgery so I'd take it with a pinch of salt :P

I was thinking it wasn't to true as it also said something along the lines that he has fell out of Manger Louis Van Haal first team. When he was sacked a couple of weeks ago.

I was thinking it wasn't to true as it also said something along the lines that he has fell out of Manger Louis Van Haal first team. When he was sacked a couple of weeks ago.

If it happens he'd do well for you for a couple of seasons, have you tied Rodwell down yet or do you expect him to go 30 odd miles East in the summer?

If it happens he'd do well for you for a couple of seasons' date=' have you tied Rodwell down yet or do you expect him to go 30 odd miles East in the summer?[/quote']

I think he will be going and to be honest we need to sell him, otherwise we will have no money to spend in the summer and we will not really miss him as he wouldn't start in a full strength side anyway.

1-1 Draw with Wigan today. Everton wait until April to get a penalty and we get four in one month:eek: But what I want to know is why did Arteta take the first penalty, Baines had took the previous penalties this season and scored them both so surely it would have made sense to keep him on them until he misses. Anyway Osman played well once again an once again Anichebe wasn't to good.

1-1 Draw with Wigan today. Everton wait until April to get a penalty and we get four in one month:eek: But what I want to know is why did Arteta take the first penalty' date=' Baines had took the previous penalties this season and scored them both so surely it would have made sense to keep him on them until he misses. Anyway Osman played well once again an once again Anichebe wasn't to good.[/quote']

Maybe just to get him going-been out a while.

Everton have really give it some the second half of this season but it is too little too late. It seems to be the case every year that they start so shockingly bad. If they played the whole season the way they seem to finish a season they would be top 4. Why is it they just cannot hit the ground running? Answers on a post card please.

Everton have really give it some the second half of this season but it is too little too late. It seems to be the case every year that they start so shockingly bad. If they played the whole season the way they seem to finish a season they would be top 4. Why is it they just cannot hit the ground running? Answers on a post card please.

Another Everton fan, not many on here:D I have wondered this for many years. Hopefully we can get some new faces and maybe start of with a couple of wins but I doubt it will happen/.

A couple reasons -preseason preparations, financial insecurity, inconsistency because of the size of the squad and dearth of quality on the bench as compared to top 4 clubs. Not to mention the attempt at poaching your best players.

BTW how is Moyes dealings in the transfer market? Is he a bit hit or miss? I am a bit disappointed that teams such as Sunderland/Birmingham/Bolton are poised to become more competitive than Everton next season.