Official Everton FC Thread

Vlad

Re: Official Everton FC Thread

Agreed' date=' he looks class. Reminds me of Coleman, just with much more pace.[/quote']

I would love to see him back here. He is a blue as well, love seeing local lads pulling on our shirt and giving everything for us.

EDIT: I wouldn't say no to that McCarthy either, looks like he will be a good solid midfielder for years to come.

I'm getting the odds of oddschecker' date=' and information from a Western Mail journo who works closely within Cardiff City and runs a Cardiff MB (Carl Curtis), not TalkSport. Wouldn't treat his word as gospel, but it's fairly reliable. If he's getting that off TalkSport then fair enough, but I don't think he is.[/quote']

That's where I checked as well, and I did not contest the odds, just that if there was some confirmation on them contacting him, his odds would be 1/5, not 5/1. Anyway, I decided its worthwhile covering that option with those odds in case they take him. After today's cup final, Martinez's appeal must have rocketed. He just did what they must have wished that Moyes would do even once.

I'm still none the wiser as to who my ideal replacement for Moyes would be. I know what I'd want from the new manager, I just don't know who is capable of delivering it.

One thing I am certain of is that the new manager should be employed before the players go off on their summer holidays. I'd like the squad to be introduced and have an early message installed. "Go and enjoy yourselves for a couple of weeks, I'll be here when you get back."

I'm still none the wiser as to who my ideal replacement for Moyes would be. I know what I'd want from the new manager' date=' I just don't know who is capable of delivering it.

One thing I am certain of is that the new manager should be employed before the players go off on their summer holidays. I'd like the squad to be introduced and have an early message installed. "Go and enjoy yourselves for a couple of weeks, I'll be here when you get back."[/quote']

Benitez is available;)

Wilshere doesn't play for the reds?
In MY signature. Thought you'd change it. DO so.

He copied my sig first hence the Red bits and they changed the sig pic to Wilshere he just other members avas and sigs

Back to Everton good to see Naismith getting a goal and whats the latest on Jelavic?

Jelavic turned utterly useless the second we started playing Fellaini in the hole. That's not just a coincidence in my opinion.

Oh' date=' and Pulis has left Stoke. If he takes over here I won't watch a game until he leaves.[/quote']

I thought that at first but I doubt playing Fellaini next to him would affect his ability to finish.

To be honest, Jela might have pulled a Milito. Milito's first season was amazing coming from Genoa. Difference being that We won the Champiosn League and the treble that season compared to Jelavic's first season.

Milito only managed 5 goals the next season after his first season which is alike to Jelavic. I would still think that Jela does still have alot to offer and He might have just had a sophomore year slump. I still think He's a good player and He will come good next season.

166007_10151449735971452_395941293_n.jpg

New badge, utterly ridiculous, ugly and poorly made. Have got rid of the wreaths and the motto which stand for winning and wanting the best which sums up the board.

So much for the board listening to the fans, look at the poll on this fan site:

http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/56381-New-Badge-Poll-Petition/page2

4 votes for liking it

612 against.

Absolute idiots.

On a brighter note we have somehow managed to get in a tournament in America which involves Chelsea, Benfica, Juventus, Inter, AC, Real Madrid and La Galaxy. I hope we get to play Real Madrid, Juventus and one of the Milan teams as playing Chelsea would be boring and I have seen us play Benfica before. Good to see that the club aren't full of complete idiots and they can do something right, will be good to be tested against some quality opposition as well.

Looks more and more likely that it will be Martinez, not my first choice but I would prefer him than any of the British managers we have been linked with.

Oh and the club have apologised for not consulting the fans regarding the badge and are looking to "put it right". But it is to late to change it for this season, which is understandable as it would cost far to much to change all the merchandise.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2013/05/28/a-message-to-evertonians

The badge looks like something I could knock together on paint. At least you only have to stick it for a season.

It does doesn't it. I can't believe that someone was actually paid to do it and so many people on the board said it was ok. It looks horrendous on some of the pictures of leaked training stuff as well, as it is far to big.