Official Everton FC Thread

Vlad

Re: Official Everton FC Thread

For 3-4m Ba would be a good addition. Got European experience too.

What positions do you think we need to strengthen in the summer mate?

In my opinion I think we need:

2x Strikers, probably buy one of them and get another one in on loan again as we can't have Kone as our only striker. I think Traore will be back again.

Another winger, Pienaar is getting on, don't like Osman out wide, Mirallas is inconsistent and McGeady hasn't really shown that much yet so I think another could be good for squad rotation, especially with Europe. Deulofeu is also a possibility but I would also like to get a young lad in who is our own player.

2 CM's Ideally I would like Barry plus another one just to give Barry (if he signs) and McCarthy a rest. Although I like Gibson I would be tempted to cut our losses on him and get rid if we can as he just gets injured far to much, if we do get rid we would need to get another one in or give Ledson or Lundstrum a go.

Young center back would also be nice so we can let him a Stones build a partnership which hopefully we can have for a number of years. Although this isn't a massive priority at this stage.

What positions do you think we need to strengthen in the summer mate?

In my opinion I think we need:

2x Strikers' date=' probably buy one of them and get another one in on loan again as we can't have Kone as our only striker. I think Traore will be back again.

Another winger, Pienaar is getting on, don't like Osman out wide, Mirallas is inconsistent and McGeady hasn't really shown that much yet so I think another could be good for squad rotation, especially with Europe. Deulofeu is also a possibility but I would also like to get a young lad in who is our own player.

2 CM's Ideally I would like Barry plus another one just to give Barry (if he signs) and McCarthy a rest. Although I like Gibson I would be tempted to cut our losses on him and get rid if we can as he just gets injured far to much, if we do get rid we would need to get another one in or give Ledson or Lundstrum a go.

Young center back would also be nice so we can let him a Stones build a partnership which hopefully we can have for a number of years. Although this isn't a massive priority at this stage.[/quote']

Gk - Think we are fine with Tim and Robles.

LB - Fine with Oviedo baby and Baines

RB - Hibbo and Seamus

CB - Jags, Distin, Stones.

We need to ditch Alcaraz and we need at LEAST one CB.

CM - Gibbo, McCarthy, Osman.

Need to sign Barry + one other for me

AM - Barkley & Naismith

LW - Pienaar & McGeady

RW - Mirallas

Need another winger...probably two..Naismith looks pants out wide, but class behind the CF.

CF - Kone.

Agree totally we need two new CF's.

Adam' date=' do you think Everton will sign Lukaku on a perm basis? and if not who do you think would or should replace him?[/i']

Also do you think you lot will have another good season like this one?

The first question is pretty stupid isn't it? Obviously and yes to the second one.

• 2 weeks later...

Not an Everton fan in the slightest but feel bad for you lot. Youse have had a great season and still do but were due for a loss.

Champions League still a possibility and all to play for so heads high.Just goes to show you can't under estimate any teams in the EPL.

Next up youse face us' date=' can't see youse beating us.[/i']

Well done to him, deserved it after a great season. Although in my opinion he should have went anyway regardless of injuries.

Perhaps a new phone is in order....smileys-phone-922812.gif

Contract is up next month' date=' I'll have one soon :)

Good luck to the lad, would have been great if we we had him still would have had our CB pairing for the next 10 years at least with him and Stones.

Good luck to the lad' date=' would have been great if we we had him still would have had our CB pairing for the next 10 years at least with him and Stones.[/quote']

Do you not think a bigger club will purchase Stones if he keeps excelling?

• 3 weeks later...

Could I get an opinion on Garbutt? Saw him play once for Eng U21s and he was outstanding and looked to have a great left foot. Is he highly rated at Everton? I'd not really heard of him before that tbh

I personally don't think he will make it, in my opinion he will be a Championship level player at best but that is based on the limited times I have seen him. Although quite a lot of people at Everton seem to rate him, I just don't see it myself.