Sign in to follow this  
Vlad

Official Everton FC Thread

Re: Official Everton FC Thread

Rumours that City are after Barkley. We'd need to shift a fair few players to get the funds for it but I think he'd be an ideal replacement for Yaya who' date=' even if he doesn't leave, is getting on a bit.[/quote']

It would take a stupid fee to see him leave, so I can't see him going.

Everton are laughing. Potential to become the best striker in the world. Let's remember despite being around for quite a bit now he's still very young with much to learn

Could easily sell on for £50m + within 2 seasons

Where did that money come from? :P

Anyway, I'm delighted that Everton have signed Lukaku. The price is high, but he's 21 years old and has already proven himself to be a great striker at this level :D

Good bit of business by Everton IMO.

Anyway' date=' I'm delighted that Everton have signed Lukaku. The price is high, but he's 21 years old and has already proven himself to be a great striker at this level :D

Good bit of business by Everton IMO.[/quote']

Rooney money reserved for 10 years :D

Anyway' date=' I'm delighted that Everton have signed Lukaku. The price is high, but he's 21 years old and has already proven himself to be a great striker at this level :D

My guess is majority in installments and performance clauses. Personally i would of had a buy back clause.

I find it funny people post like for like posts that i do after i do mine :D wheres the originality :rolleyes:

My guess is majority in installments and performance clauses. Personally i would of had a buy back clause.

I find it funny people post like for like posts that i do after i do mine :D wheres the originality :rolleyes:

Why would Lukaku want to go back to Chelsea though? Buy back clauses are all well and good but the player has to consent to go.

We only used half of the Fellaini money on his replacement in McCarthy and he got quite a bit for Jelavic and Anichebe plus the new TV deal.

Can't wait for next season now, hopefully we can get in a winger and another striker and maybe a few squad fillers and we will be set for Europe.

Didn't post in here, just incase I woke up and Big Bill had decided it was all a joke.

Great bit of business. I think people forget how young he is. At his age, he's scored more leage goals than almost any other world class striker had at the same age. That includes Van Persie, Eto'o, Huntellaar, Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez, Rooney, Neymar...

It's just because he's been touted as the next big thing for 6 years now since he was 15 at Anderlecht. With his ability I can't see how this won't be a sound investment. If he continues to improve, his value will only go up over the next 2-3 years.

Very happy with the signing.

There will come a point where he will be good enough to claim the number 9 spot for himself. I mean barc do it and so do Real

He already is good enough now' date=' :rolleyes: it's just Mou being Mou and making sure it's what he wants goes.[/color']