Sign in to follow this  
Vlad

Official Everton FC Thread

Re: Official Everton FC Thread

There will come a point where he will be good enough to claim the number 9 spot for himself. I mean barc do it and so do Real

I'm sure when he does become that good and pretty much will have his pick of any side in the world to join then he'd prefer to join a side that hasn't treated him awfully.

I'm sure when he does become that good and pretty much will have his pick of any side in the world to join then he'd prefer to join a side that hasn't treated him awfully.

Nailed it there Jack. He'll move abroad in 3 years I think if he continues to improve at his current rate. To one of the Italian or Spanish big sides. Can't see him playing for another club in England.

Nailed it there Jack. He'll move abroad in 3 years I think if he continues to improve at his current rate. To one of the Italian or Spanish big sides. Can't see him playing for another club in England.

I can. He's homegrown which means that English clubs will pay far more than overseas ones for his services. In him and Barkley, Everton have around £100m in potential assets which Bill will find very tasty.

Sounds like Barkley could be out for a couple of months :(:(:(

Out for up to six weeks. Massive blow, although that probably increases the chance of Lukaku starting.

Also means he will miss games against Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and probably United.

Out for up to six weeks. Massive blow' date=' although that probably increases the chance of Lukaku starting.

Also means he will miss games against Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and probably United.[/quote']

Reported by BBC as five months possibly.

Huge loss.

Anyone in here that can offer some insight regarding Besic? Is he a starter' date=' squad player (rotation), or just a player for cup / odd minute etc etc this season?[/quote']

Martinez regards him highly and he believes in rotation but hes not a starter as he wont be able to replace barry or mccarthy but he will start likely next season. he will get mins for sure

Anyone in here that can offer some insight regarding Besic? Is he a starter' date=' squad player (rotation), or just a player for cup / odd minute etc etc this season?[/quote']

Rotation for league games and I am guessing starter formEL/Cup games. Will start more league games as the season goes on to give Barry a rest as he was running in empty near the end of last season.

Martinez regards him highly and he believes in rotation but hes not a starter as he wont be able to replace barry or mccarthy but he will start likely next season. he will get mins for sure
Rotation for league games and I am guessing starter formEL/Cup games. Will start more league games as the season goes on to give Barry a rest as he was running in empty near the end of last season.

Cheers both of you. :)

If we don't get another striker this window we are going to struggle. We were awful when Lukaku went off as we had no one who could hold the ball up. Defence has also been poor in the first two games, they need to sort themselves out or we will get battered by Chelsea.

Just wonder if Distin should be in the team for this season?

If we don't get another striker this window we are going to struggle. We were awful when Lukaku went off as we had no one who could hold the ball up. Defence has also been poor in the first two games' date=' they need to sort themselves out or we will get battered by Chelsea.[/quote']

I don't think ye played great against Arsenal,even while 2-0up! I have a feeling ye will play much better at the weekend,as a Chelsea fan I would always take a point at Goodison..

If we don't get another striker this window we are going to struggle. We were awful when Lukaku went off as we had no one who could hold the ball up. Defence has also been poor in the first two games' date=' they need to sort themselves out or we will get battered by Chelsea.[/quote']

Welbeck on loan.

Everton do need more players ' date=' striker and a good play making mid. Since Barkley is gone they need a bit more[/quote']
Welbeck on loan.

I have heard we are getting Eto'o on a two year deal. Same lad told me about Lukaku, Besic and Barry resigning.

EDIT: A lot of sources reporting Eto'o, glad to have another striker in.

I have heard we are getting Eto'o on a two year deal. Same lad told me about Lukaku' date=' Besic and Barry resigning.

EDIT: A lot of sources reporting Eto'o, glad to have another striker in.[/quote']

Eto'o is on his way for a medical (Skysports) 2 year deal. I would've had him at arsenal :(