Sign in to follow this  
Vlad

Official Everton FC Thread

Re: Official Everton FC Thread

I have heard we are getting Eto'o on a two year deal. Same lad told me about Lukaku' date=' Besic and Barry resigning.

EDIT: A lot of sources reporting Eto'o, glad to have another striker in.[/quote']

Ive heard he is willing to drop his wage demands for a two year deal, great piece of Business if true. He was pretty good at home for us and should score 10-15 goals this season easy.

Never thought I would see Eto'o playing for Everton' date=' even if it is a 33 year old one. Mad to think that this time last year our strikers were Jelavic, Anichebe and Kone now it is Lukaku, Eto'o and Kone.[/quote']

Very good acquisition. Will give Lukaku some competition which will bring the best for Lukaku aswell. Good window for Everton in overall but i think with Barkley injury(or even without it to be honest) you still need true no 10 player as Naismith or Osman should just be squad player for you

All I have to say is Robbie has brought in a different calibre of player, the type that Moyes was unable to attract.

Best window for us in my lifetime... if we hadn't had the Barkley injury, I'd be actually very excited about our prospects now.

As it stands I think we can build on last season and push for 4th this time round.

Never thought I would see Eto'o playing for Everton' date=' even if it is a 33 year old one. Mad to think that this time last year our strikers were Jelavic, Anichebe and Kone now it is Lukaku, Eto'o and Kone.[/quote']

Could say the same with our club. Both club are doing well in term of doing transfers.

If all of your CF (Lukaku, Eto'o, Naismith and Kone) is fit, who do you reckon will start in the game?

Could say the same with our club. Both club are doing well in term of doing transfers.

If all of your CF (Lukaku' date=' Eto'o, Naismith and Kone) is fit, who do you reckon will start in the game?[/quote']

If everyone is fit I think it will be Lukaku with Barkley behind him.

Aren't you glad he's backing Martinez rather than Moyes though?

Hard to judge really. Moyes was given a shoestring but did well. Robbies been given more than any other manager we've had.

Don't get me wrong I think Martinez is by far the better footballing minded manager.

Hard to judge really. Moyes was given a shoestring but did well. Robbies been given more than any other manager we've had.

Don't get me wrong I think Martinez is by far the better footballing minded manager.

This really, although if Moyes was still in charge I don't think we would have Lukaku.

Also we are in pot 3 (think we are the highest seed in the pot) for tomorrows draw, been looking forward to this all summer, hopefully we get a decent draw as I could do with a holiday. Not really any team I am scared of playing, in my opinion we can beat anyone in this competition.

Kone and Oviedo played for the reserves the other day, will be nice to see them back.

Oh and late last night we announced that we are working with the council over plans to build a new stadium just a mile away from Goodison, with the sight already being agreed?

Positives from Today:

1.John Stones is the best centre half at the club.

2.Ty Browning looked solid when he came on, I'd play him on Thursday and save Coleman for United.

3. I can go out tonight now.

Negative:

1.Lukaku out wide, it has worked once and hasn't worked since.Swerve that.

2.Barry, was awful today.

3.Martinez, stubborn needed to change Lukaku round and never.

4.The players didn't look confident at the start, they need to sort that out.