Sign in to follow this  
Vlad

Official Everton FC Thread

Re: Official Everton FC Thread

Eto'o? Would Everton play them both?

I am surprised by Eto'o. I thought he was finished but he is fantastic with the ball at his feet and his finishing is fantastic. Would rather start him at the minute and yes they will play a mot of games together this season especially since Mirallas picks up his fair share of injuries and the rest of our wingers not being very good.

I am surprised by Eto'o. I thought he was finished but he is fantastic with the ball at his feet and his finishing is fantastic. Would rather start him at the minute and yes they will play a mot of games together this season especially since Mirallas picks up his fair share of injuries and the rest of our wingers not being very good.

Yeah. When we signed him last season I thought he was a clear upgrade over our other options. Over the course of the season I think fatigue caught up to him but he's still carrying some of those world-class qualities that don't diminish with age.

Eto'o was our best striker last season to be honest.Still a good player

He annoys me' date=' he has all the ability but he lacks a brain.[/quote']

Years watching him play for Ireland,he is very skillful alright,but takes the wrong options and isn't the best crosser,but he has won us games..If everyone was fit,I would have him on the subs bench for Everton..

Horrific refereeing, it's stone wall, there's no way that a Premier League referee having obviously seen the Wickham foul can't follow it up with a red card. There's no excuses for that, nor is there any excuses for Mason evidently bottling sending off Gomez and Mason shouldn't be refereeing for some time in the Premier League for what are basic and unacceptable refereeing errors.

Horrific refereeing' date=' it's stone wall, there's no way that a Premier League referee having obviously seen the Wickham foul can't follow it up with a red card. There's no excuses for that, nor is there any excuses for Mason evidently bottling sending off Gomez and Mason shouldn't be refereeing for some time in the Premier League for what are basic and unacceptable refereeing errors.[/quote']

I think officials should get suspended for awful decisions..

Solid performance tonight. Mirallas once again showed his importance, makes Lukaku play better as well. Besic did well in the middle, will probably play Sunday against Spurs. Garbutt looked solid at left back, would play him again on Sunday if Baines isn't fit.

Well that was awful, we made a terrible Hull side look decent. Need to get another winger in January as McGeady and Atsu aren't up to it, Pienaar never seems fit these days and Mirallas hamstrings could go at any time. What I would do to have Deulofeu back:(

EDIT: Could also do with a new Keeper and another decent CB.