Sign in to follow this  
Vlad

Official Everton FC Thread

Re: Official Everton FC Thread

I saw something saying he had a clause that he could go for £1million?

As quoted by yourself just now, the £1 million bid only means that he can speak to the club and at the end of the day although this could help him to leaving he's under contract at Swansea and it's our decision on whether the bid is good enough or not.

As quoted by yourself just now' date=' the £1 million bid only means that he can speak to the club and at the end of the day although this could help him to leaving he's under contract at Swansea and it's our decision on whether the bid is good enough or not.[/quote']

Ahh that clears it up a bit. Also how good is he as the only match I have seen him play is the short time he played against Forrest:o

Ahh that clears it up a bit. Also how good is he as the only match I have seen him play is the short time he played against Forrest:o

If Baines left, then he'd be good enough to start. Good attacking full-back with strong defensive abilities. Obviously never played in the Premiership yert so your going to have to see how he does there, wherever he's at, but he did very well to jump from the Conference up to the Championship this season.

Looks like Yakubu's wage issue has finally been sorted and he should hopefully be joining us (Leicester) in the next few days for a couple of million :D

You want to get rid of him, we want him, he wants regular football and decent wages, it's a perfect match! :D

Looks like Yakubu's wage issue has finally been sorted and he should hopefully be joining us (Leicester) in the next few days for a couple of million :D

You want to get rid of him' date=' we want him, he wants regular football and decent wages, it's a perfect match! :D[/quote']

Disappointed in Moyes really for letting the Yak's fitness slip so badly on return from injury... he's never looked the same player.

lets hope he does not rue the decision -hes not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed-more a blood and guts man..

Pity though IMO you guys really need a more tactical coach-one who can teach the players technical qualities that may be lacking..Passions a natural ingredient in your game.

"sniff sniff" infernito smells a traitor. Switch allegiances have we arampage?

Nope mate-I am still and always be an Arsenal fan , and everyone here knows it too. Just sharing the sorrow (and general gnashing of teeth, wailing etc) with the Evertonians-since there seems to be like 4 of them (active) and they deserve better IMO.

Not sure if Everton reminds me of our (Arsenal past) or maybe its future..

And tbh with all the shenanigans going on with Wenger, transfers and the board seems best to leave the forum thread a bit till the season starts. :(

Oh and there is an open invitation to give this thread the attention it deserves :0

oh

Spurs boss Harry Redknapp wants to make Everton midfielder Jack Rodwell his first big summer signing.

Nope mate-I am still and always be an Arsenal fan ' date=' and everyone here knows it too. Just sharing the sorrow (and general gnashing of teeth, wailing etc) with the Evertonians-since there seems to be like 4 of them (active) and they deserve better IMO.

Not sure if Everton reminds me of our (Arsenal past) or maybe its future..

And tbh with all the shenanigans going on with Wenger, transfers and the board seems best to leave the forum thread a bit till the season starts. :(.[/quote']

This is a point. Up until about the early 90's, Everton and Arsenal were very similar clubs. Similar sort of stadium, similar trophy haul. One of those clubs kicked on in the premiership years, the other wallowed in mediocrity. Guess which is which?

And England didn't score until Mancienne was off the pitch....not saying it's connected, but still

This is a point. Up until about the early 90's' date=' Everton and Arsenal were very similar clubs. Similar sort of stadium, similar trophy haul. One of those clubs kicked on in the premiership years, the other wallowed in mediocrity. Guess which is which?

And England didn't score until Mancienne was off the pitch....not saying it's connected, but still[/quote']

Agreed- a couple things worry me a bit about Everton-there seems to be a distinct lack of ambition-great club with History , but living in the shadow of Liverpool does that-like the Man City/Utd scenario. Maybe its just the finances aspect. If things continue as is..

Mancienne was just there to lull Spain into a false sense of security..:D

This is a point. Up until about the early 90's' date=' Everton and Arsenal were very similar clubs. Similar sort of stadium, similar trophy haul. One of those clubs kicked on in the premiership years, the other wallowed in mediocrity. Guess which is which?

[b']And England didn't score until Mancienne was off the pitch....not saying it's connected, but still[/b]

How he starts before Rodwell baffles me. In my opinion he was the least talented English player on the pitch today and yet he was made captain:confused::confused:

How he starts before Rodwell baffles me. In my opinion he was the least talented English player on the pitch today and yet he was made captain:confused::confused:

Maybe its a bit of Deja Vu-he sorts of seems himself in him? Psycho was not the most talented but a true hardman.

Any truth about Rodwell to Spurs?

Any truth about Rodwell to Spurs?

Don't really think it would benefit him to be honest, they have many players in that position already. Also I can't see Spurs getting CL football back anytime soon so I don't think it would be the best career move. Also many youngsters tend to slow down in progression when they go to Spurs e.g Gunter and Naughton.

Don't really think it would benefit him to be honest' date=' they have many players in that position already. Also I can't see Spurs getting CL football back anytime soon so I don't think it would be the best career move. Also many youngsters tend to slow down in progression when they go to Spurs e.g Gunter and Naughton.[/quote']

Hmm-Harrys apparently making noises about bringing in a couple youngsters and keeping the decent players, and with Man U rebuilding seems like the most likely destination for Rodwell.

Big Eck has left B City..its mooted he may go to Villa. With Jol at Fulham-Moyes may stay put-btw when does his contract run out?

Hmm-Harrys apparently making noises about bringing in a couple youngsters and keeping the decent players' date=' and with Man U rebuilding seems like the most likely destination for Rodwell.

[b']Big Eck has left B City..its mooted he may go to Villa.[/b] With Jol at Fulham-Moyes may stay put-btw when does his contract run out?

Not going to happen. All those rumours were squashed already in the US where Lerner supposedly is.

New rumours going around (supposedly started by a Liverpool fan) is that Moyes is resigning tomorrow. Only link being a Notts County fan on some blog.

Not going to happen. All those rumours were squashed already in the US where Lerner supposedly is.

New rumours going around (supposedly started by a Liverpool fan) is that Moyes is resigning tomorrow. Only link being a Notts County fan on some blog.

Crikey! This is getting really weird..

Apparently also Moyes have targeted N Zogbia..but Fenerbache is dragging out the deal for the Yak /yobo

Crikey! This is getting really weird..

Apparently also Moyes have targeted N Zogbia..but Fenerbache is dragging out the deal for the Yak /yobo

Twitter is literally blowing up because of this rumour.

Moyes has also been scouting Canales to come in on loan this coming season.