Sign in to follow this  
Vlad

Official Everton FC Thread

Re: Official Everton FC Thread

Twitter is literally blowing up because of this rumour.

Moyes has also been scouting Canales to come in on loan this coming season.

Is that is exploding N'Zogbia joining or Moyes Leaving? Also that loan deal would be fantastic.

Is that is exploding N'Zogbia joining or Moyes Leaving? Also that loan deal would be fantastic.

Moyes leaving. According to them they are saying Radio City are now reporting he's resigned/resigning.

The whole N'Zogbia to Everton started at Tribalfootball so I really can't say if that's true or not seeing they're an awful site.

Moyes leaving. According to them they are saying Radio City are now reporting he's resigned/resigning.

The whole N'Zogbia to Everton started at Tribalfootball so I really can't say if that's true or not seeing they're an awful site.

Can't understand why he would want to go to Villa not much of a step up in the World.

Also here is an article on Everton wanting Canales:

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Everton-transfer-news-Real-Madrid-midfielder-Sergio-Canales-remains-a-loan-target-for-David-Moyes-article746444.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Can't understand why he would want to go to Villa not much of a step up in the World.

Also here is an article on Everton wanting Canales:

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Everton-transfer-news-Real-Madrid-midfielder-Sergio-Canales-remains-a-loan-target-for-David-Moyes-article746444.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Strange the one about Canales-since he is also supposed to go to Villarreal..since Mourinho don't fancy him.

Regarding Moyes leaving, according to rumors it was announced on a local radio station (radiocity) yet if you go on the sport part of their website there is nothing to do with it. Also I doubt Moyes would resign now as he is on holiday. Also I don't think Moyes would resign as I believe he has the best interests of the club at heart and if he was to go I feel he would want the club to get some form of cash compensation.

Regarding Moyes leaving' date=' according to rumors it was announced on a local radio station (radiocity) yet if you go on the sport part of their website there is nothing to do with it. Also I doubt Moyes would resign now as he is on holiday. Also I don't think Moyes would resign as I believe he has the best interests of the club at heart and if he was to go I feel he would want the club to get some form of cash compensation.[/quote']

From @touchlinedrama on twitter

The Liverpool Echo were asked late this evening (Sunday) to attend a press conference at Everton’s Finch Farm training ground tomorrow. Moyes walked?

Though I do agree. Moyes doesn't seem like that as if he wanted to leave, he could have walked already.

The Liverpool Echo were asked late this evening (Sunday) to attend a press conference at Everton’s Finch Farm training ground tomorrow. Moyes walked?

Though I do agree. Moyes doesn't seem like that as if he wanted to leave' date=' he could have walked already.[/quote']

Could have made a signing:D

Hopefully it is for my reason. Also people say Moyes has walked because of lack of cash, well surely if that was a problem for him he would have left years ago?

Could have made a signing:D

Hopefully it is for my reason. Also people say Moyes has walked because of lack of cash' date=' well surely if that was a problem for him he would have left years ago?[/quote']

Who knows? Guess tomorrow should be an interesting day.

Though I do agree. Moyes doesn't seem like that as if he wanted to leave' date=' he could have walked already.[/quote']

Hopefully Yakubu has finally signed for Leicester...

Come on Sven, work your magic!

Twitter is usually so full of it, one rumour started by a crazy fan ends up being spread throughout twitter attempting to make people believe the most bizarre stories, really I wouldn't believe anything off twitter. :o

Twitter is usually so full of it' date=' one rumour started by a crazy fan ends up being spread throughout twitter attempting to make people believe the most bizarre stories, really I wouldn't believe anything off twitter. :o[/quote']

Imogine that...

doubt it..with the fair play rules coming in, and Mancini's faith in him he may be loaned out..but might not be sold.

Btw Reo-coker is still a free agent isn't he..maybe Moyes could have a look.

Also linked to Rasmus Elm

Liverpool have joined bitter local rivals Everton in the race to sign Real Madrid’s Sergio Canales in what is now looking like a two horse race.

footylatest-

doubt it..with the fair play rules coming in' date=' and Mancini's faith in him he may be loaned out..but might not be sold.

[b']Btw Reo-coker is still a free agent isn't he..maybe Moyes could have a look.[/b]

Also linked to Rasmus Elm

Liverpool have joined bitter local rivals Everton in the race to sign Real Madrid’s Sergio Canales in what is now looking like a two horse race.

footylatest-

I'm sorry but he just isn't good enough, anyway we don't need any center mids as we have Arteta, Rodwell, Felliani, Cahill, Osman, Neville and Heitinga who can play there also I can see Ross Barkley getting some chances next season.

All this talk of midfielders and defenders...

we don't need any!!

We need two top class strikers.

Yes I'd love to improve on the rest of the team, but in reality it's not going to happen is it.

First 11 for me next season....

GK Howard

RB Heitinga

CB Jags

CB Distin

LB Baines

CM Rodwell

CM Fellaini

LM Arteta

RM Osman

AM Cahill

CF someone other than the injury prone/couldn't hit a barn door.

I genuinely think that the first 10 on that list have the potential of being top 6 at least.

Get us a 20 goal a season striker and I think we'd be strong contenders for that 4th CL spot/5ht place Europa spot.

All this talk of midfielders and defenders...

we don't need any!!

We need two top class strikers.

Yes I'd love to improve on the rest of the team' date=' but in reality it's not going to happen is it.

First 11 for me next season....

GK Howard

RB Heitinga

CB Jags

CB Distin

LB Baines

CM Rodwell

CM Fellaini

LM Arteta

RM Osman

AM Cahill

CF someone other than the injury prone/couldn't hit a barn door.

I genuinely think that the first 10 on that list have the potential of being top 6 at least.

Get us a 20 goal a season striker and I think we'd be strong contenders for that 4th CL spot/5ht place Europa spot.[/quote']

I would have Coleman in the team somewhere maybe for either Heitinga or Osman and although I wouldn't play Neville like you I feel he will play as long as he is fit enough due to being the captain.

I'm sorry but he just isn't good enough' date=' anyway we don't need any center mids as we have Arteta, Rodwell, Felliani, Cahill, Osman, Neville and Heitinga who can play there also I can see Ross Barkley getting some chances next season.[/quote']

Artetas off to Valencia according to rumours..

Barkley..cmon its top 6 Everton should be gunning at..