Aguero and David Silva

M8' date=' you are having a bubble......you are talking out of you arse...phew..you dont have a clue what u're talking about...thats all i will say...[/quote']

come on luniz

1st of all its his opinion

2ns its his 1st post am sure my 1st post wasnt the best in the world

you could of just said no i disagree he is fine at a 89 :rolleyes:

M8' date=' you are having a bubble......you are talking out of you arse...phew..you dont have a clue what u're talking about...thats all i will say...[/quote']

im getting sick of this forums negative posts to newcomers, its pathetic imo. if i was him, in my 1st post, said something like that, i would not know what kind of response to receive, but most probably not the one you gave. if i was spoken to like that on my first post, i wouldnt be on this forum ever again.

im getting sick of this forums negative posts to newcomers' date=' its pathetic imo. if i was him, in my 1st post, said something like that, i would not know what kind of response to recieve, but most probably not the one you gave. if i was spoken to like that on my first post, i wouldnt be on this forumer ever again.[/quote']

true they just wanted some approval probably like perry dexter etx gets

allright maybe i was a bit harsh...Didnt realize it was his first post neway...still where's his backup...

give the guy a chance, hes new, he said 1 comment, im sure after reading this, he will prvide his reasons. he already did a bit, just not the lengths of perry, fraser's etc posts about players. he still gave his reasons.

im getting sick of this forums negative posts to newcomers' date=' its pathetic imo. if i was him, in my 1st post, said something like that, i would not know what kind of response to receive, but most probably not the one you gave. if i was spoken to like that on my first post, i wouldnt be on this forum ever again.[/quote']

yep i wouldnt of come back if i got that response..... shame on you

Luniz, I thought his backup was pretty obvious.

He mentioned that aguero should be a 92 as he's phenomenal.

He is of course correct, but a 92 right now is a bit premature.

Sergio 'El Kun' Aguero though, is going to be very, very special. Future world player of the year??

And he might just have a point about David Silva ya know......

You criticise my lack of backup information yet give none as to why the stats shouldn't be moved... yeah, okay...

Reasons why Aguero should be over 90:

1. He was arguably the best forward in Argentina, scored many, many goals. Yet in this game the best forward in Argentina is... Palacio... yeah, Aguero is as good as Palacio, please, get serious, Palacio isn't fit to clean his boots. Let's see who is next... Farias... 89 is fair I guess. So, they can either rein in every single rating in the game, in which case 89 is okay, or put Aguero's nearer Messi.

2. Look at the Spanish media, Atletico's squad can't stop praising Aguero. He's been compared to Romario (who is at 94 I think still), he's scored a goal already, a nice goal too.

3. He's being used increasingly more in the Argentina squad, yet Farias and Palacio and Bilos are barely on the fringes maybe.

Now give me your reasons why he shouldn't be improved which don't include "because he's 18" and "because he just moved to Spain".

If you haven't seen him play there's a 200mb file on filefront with 30 minutes of footage, go watch it, then try and argue your case.

As for David Silva. He's replaced Aimar in the side, is starting most of thier games now, if not all of them and is again doing very, very well and proved his credentials in La Liga last year at Celta and was one of thier best players. He'd probably be in the national side of many other countries in some capacity except Spain have Aragonese in charge and won't be played until Raul actually dies.... or Aragones quits.

. He'd probably be in the national side of many other countries in some capacity except Spain have Aragonese in charge and won't be played until Raul actually dies.... or Aragones quits.

the irony, you say this just as the guys dropped for the first time in 10 years on a non injury decision lol