Lamps red card: Liv vs Che

Dai

Re: Lamps red card: Liv vs Che

^^ thats a bigger joke than the Lampard red card.

True but it not NO effect on the game,the earlier Lampard tackle did,and Gerrards who somehow escaped,it's very frustrating when you lose huge games on terrible referee decisions,I also go back to the game Chelsea played against Arsenal,when Van Persie's leveller was miles offside..

Whats funny about Man Utd fans is when were top 8 Points clear oh no were not gonna win the league but when United are 2 Points clear of us oh there gonna win it :rolleyes: , you still if i am correct to play us any team could slip up even the so called World Champions, no way can United say they have been clearly Winning matches the Everton penalty was no Penalty, West Brom that was no Red Card if the refs were decent these days United would have been relegated a long time ago.

True but it not NO effect on the game' date='the earlier Lampard tackle did,and Gerrards who somehow escaped,it's very frustrating when you lose huge games on terrible referee decisions,I also go back to the game Chelsea played against Arsenal,when Van Persie's leveller was miles offside..[/quote']

yeah i fully agree, I just ment how he escaped it is crazy 1st of all by the linesman and then by those bloody video Refs who usually punish someone just for pushing people.

Whats funny about Man Utd fans is when were top 8 Points clear oh no were not gonna win the league but when United are 2 Points clear of us oh there gonna win it :rolleyes: ' date=' you still if i am correct to play us any team could slip up even the so called World Champions, no way can United say they have been clearly Winning matches the Everton penalty was no Penalty, West Brom that was no Red Card if the refs were decent these days United would have been relegated a long time ago.[/quote']

whats even more funny is there wasnt bloody many Man Utd fans around! lol

soon as they went top.. BAM they all appeared again, bless there little socks cant handle debates unless they are top :D

(dont mean all Man Utd fans with the above, its impossible to get rid of gits like REDDEVIL, Rish, Bed and co)

yeah i fully agree' date=' I just ment how he escaped it is crazy 1st of all by the linesman and then by those bloody video Refs who usually punish someone just for pushing people.[/quote']

Yeah I agree and I think it's crazy he didn't get banned either,defo,it was clearly frustration and in the heat of the moment,but how he hasn't got suspended by the F.A is amazing,what has really annoyed me about the league this season is the inconsistency by the refs and F.A,this season even more so,they have made astonishing decisions,and seem to change from week to week..I'm talking about games that have nothing to do with Chelsea as well..

It's true that Liverpool may have deserved the points,but from a Chelsea point of view you feel if Lamps was on the pitch we may have got something,especially it being Lamps..

What planet are the FA on?

They make 100% the right decision on Lampard and rescind the red card, but see clear video footage og Bosingwa kicking Benayoun in the back and do nothing :confused:

Strikes me they are trying to partially make up for the refs mistake by not punishing Bosingwa, which is a joke....players shouldn't be allowed to do things like that and get away with it

Yeah I agree and I think it's crazy he didn't get banned either' date='defo,it was clearly frustration and in the heat of the moment,but how he hasn't got suspended by the F.A is amazing,what has really annoyed me about the league this season is the inconsistency by the refs and F.A,this season even more so,they have made astonishing decisions,and seem to change from week to week..I'm talking about games that have nothing to do with Chelsea as well..

[b']It's true that Liverpool may have deserved the points,but from a Chelsea point of view you feel if Lamps was on the pitch we may have got something,especially it being Lamps..[/b]

True it would be like Liverpool losing Gerrard we would crumble, but i still think liverpool were pipping the match over Chelsea and a goal was coming. i think Scolari has no clue in what he is doing, Avram Grant would have been fired already if this was him, Chelsea deserve better its just another Foreigner bringing his countries players in it happens all the time. Chelsea have been poor lately and it's disappionting to see that (not very its helped LFC) but the Chelsea at the start of the season seem to be lost.

True it would be like Liverpool losing Gerrard we would crumble' date=' but i still think liverpool were pipping the match over Chelsea and a goal was coming. i think Scolari has no clue in what he is doing, Avram Grant would have been fired already if this was him, Chelsea deserve better its just another Foreigner bringing his countries players in it happens all the time. Chelsea have been poor lately and it's disappionting to see that (not very its helped LFC) but the Chelsea at the start of the season seem to be lost.[/quote']

I think though to be honest a lot of the players have lost their hunger or are past it,Michael Ballack and Deco being prime examples,and we need to buy fresh young players,I remember when Kenyon first bought Robben(who by the way the made a huge mistake in selling) he said that these where the type of players we where after ,young,fresh,hungry players of quality,but we haven't done that lately,they look tired,and I don't think Scolari is the man,I didn't really at the beginning either,but it comes down to the point made a long time ago,Shevchenko should not have being signed without Mourinho's consent,otherwise Mourinho would still be at the club.. Essien however has been a huge loss this season as well though..

Whats funny about Man Utd fans is when were top 8 Points clear oh no were not gonna win the league but when United are 2 Points clear of us oh there gonna win it :rolleyes: ' date=' you still if i am correct to play us any team could slip up even the so called World Champions, no way can United say they have been clearly Winning matches [b']the Everton penalty was no Penalty[/b], West Brom that was no Red Card if the refs were decent these days United would have been relegated a long time ago.

What in gods name are you talking about? :rolleyes:

Surely you were watching a different game? Carrick surged into the box, put the ball through arteta's legs and after carrick passed the Spaniard, he stuck his foot out and tripped Carrick, which prevented Carrick from springing the shot. Surely that's penalty? :confused:

Relegated ages ago? No mate, i understand that you hate Man Utd but there is no need for such comments. You don't make any sense. Man Utd do get lucky in games, i am not denying that but so do other teams...like Liverpool most recently. Man Utd have too much quality to be relegated, whether they get lucky with ref's decision or not. Get real;) :rolleyes:

Whats funny about Man Utd fans is when were top 8 Points clear oh no were not gonna win the league but when United are 2 Points clear of us oh there gonna win it :rolleyes:

Well Kevin' date=' i must say that is quite a harsh post. Firstly, when you guys were 8 points clear on top o don't remember a single prominent manu fan(REDDEVILFC, Armand, Ken, Bed etc. etc.) saying that we were not going to win the league. And even now none of us are saying that the league is ours, only that we are now in a strong position. ;)

you still if i am correct to play us any team could slip up even the so called World Champions

Secondly, no one has said that we can't slip up. Every team, however good it may be is bound to drop points against some team or the other. And yes, we still have to meet you guys at OLD TRAFFORD. :)

no way can United say they have been clearly Winning matches the Everton penalty was no Penalty

Thridly' date=' the penalty against Everton was clearly a penalty. If that ain't a penalty mate, then i'm afraid to say nothing is. Arteta clearly stuck his leg out and tripped Carrick........ :rolleyes:

if the refs were decent these days United would have been relegated a long time ago.

Why do people have to make statements such as this one. Waste of time and brain cells. :rolleyes:

O and talking about refereeing decisions, liverpool have had a fair couple of decision go there way as well this season. Which was the game in which Gerrard fouled the a player in the opposition box and won liverpool the penalty....... :P:rolleyes:

Whats funny about Man Utd fans is when were top 8 Points clear oh no were not gonna win the league but when United are 2 Points clear of us oh there gonna win it :rolleyes: ' date=' you still if i am correct to play us any team could slip up even the so called World Champions, no way can United say they have been clearly Winning matches the Everton penalty was no Penalty, West Brom that was no Red Card if the refs were decent these days United would have been relegated a long time ago.[/quote']

This is one of the few posts of yours that I've been like 'Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! Ridicu-larseeeeeee much!' because usually you're a pretty good forumer.

But.

I think the fact that Liverpool lost that massive 8 point lead just vindicates what United fans think. Because Liverpool, or should I say Benitez, just can't win a marathon. They've shown that over the last nineteen years!

United on the other hand, usually (usually) maintain leads like that when they've got them.

Now go and watch Arteta's leg trip Carrick.

ho so now a Liverpool fan is talking about how we are lucky..:rolleyes: What next?? And we are not the so called world champions WE are the World Champions. It was a penalty and that's it. And there should have been another penalty imo which was not given. And yeah I know we are not winning games clearly but we are dominating all the games and usually it turns out we only take 1 out of 100 chances and our defense is the best so somehow we sneak out a win.:rolleyes: And sometimes when we are in the mood we can slaughter teams as well...which Liverpool can't. And as for relegation...someone told me Liverpool have finished closer to relegation more number of times in the past 19 years than to the top of the table:eek: That tells you something dosen't it...

ho so now a Liverpool fan is talking about how we are lucky..:rolleyes: What next?? And we are not the so called world champions WE are the World Champions. It was a penalty and that's it. And there should have been another penalty imo which was not given. And yeah I know we are not winning games clearly but we are dominating all the games and usually it turns out we only take 1 out of 100 chances and our defense is the best so somehow we sneak out a win.:rolleyes: And sometimes when we are in the mood we can slaughter teams as well...which Liverpool can't. And as for relegation...someone told me Liverpool have finished closer to relegation more number of times in the past 19 years than to the top of the table:eek: That tells you something dosen't it...

I actually agree with most the above barring the bit in bold, I could be wrong but I seriously doubt that is true.

I have been watching LFC for about 25 years and I think the lowest I have seen us finish was 8th under Souness, although I could be wrong.

I actually agree with most the above barring the bit in bold' date=' I could be wrong but I seriously doubt that is true.

I have been watching LFC for about 25 years and I think the lowest I have seen us finish was 8th under Souness, although I could be wrong.[/quote']

It's not the position but points difference.

I actually agree with most the above barring the bit in bold' date=' I could be wrong but I seriously doubt that is true.

I have been watching LFC for about 25 years and I think the lowest I have seen us finish was 8th under Souness, although I could be wrong.[/quote']

I also agree with all the post except the bit in bold,nothing more to be said..

Right Lets See

1. Man Utd being Relegated OTT yeah i know what i meant to say is that when the Title comes down to 10 Points under it's decisions that United get that give them the title, think of the Penalty's you got last season compared to the other teams.

2. I Doubt i am usually a good forumer think back to what i said last year 'If you want Biased Liverpool Stats, come to me', I can be helpful but i don't tolerate United fans.

3. By United fans saying their gonna win i didn't direct it at the forum's United fans, most of my friends say their gonna win the league as their so good.

4. I do think 8th was our lowest placement in the EPL i doubt we have been on the brink of releagtion lately.

Right Lets See

1. Man Utd being Relegated OTT yeah i know what i meant to say is that when the Title comes down to 10 Points under it's decisions that United get that give them the title' date=' think of the Penalty's you got last season compared to the other teams.

2. I Doubt i am usually a good forumer think back to what i said last year 'If you want Biased Liverpool Stats, come to me', I can be helpful but i don't tolerate United fans.

3. By United fans saying their gonna win i didn't direct it at the forum's United fans, most of my friends say their gonna win the league as their so good.

4. [b']I do think 8th was our lowest placement in the EPL i doubt we have been on the brink of releagtion lately[/b].

I don't mean position wise but point wise

From memory' date=' in the Premier League:

[u']Liverpool[/u] - 5

Chelsea, Arsenal, Wigan, Man City, United

United - 2

West Brom, Stoke

and there is quiet a difference in the quality of the opposition!

just realised i'd got the above wrong.

Liverpool - 6

Chelsea, Arsenal, Wigan, Man City, United, Everton

United - 2

West Brom, Stoke

what disgusts me is not the referee error for lampard's sending off, but rather the leniancy shown by mike riley to steven gerrard at anfield. make no mistake, great player, but the fact is, if he wasnt playing for a great, well-respected club like liverpool, and didnt have that tough, rough no-nonsense english look and mentality, he would have taken over ronaldo's crown as the most loathed player on the planet.

a thug, hyprocrite and a serial diver protected so long by the english media.

add to that the number of ridiculously dangerous challenges he puts in, and the brawls and court prosecutions.........

It may also be worth mentioning that benitez got what he wanted when he complained about Sir alex "getting all the decisions". what he meant to say was, "give lfc more decisions".

only loser here is chelsea, big phil with his nice guy personality and weak media influence.......mike riley didnt have to think twice before sending lampard off, given the choice, no question who he would rather upset