Will Beckham rise and is Posh destroying Beckham's world cup chances?

Trion

After some successful matches, is there some chance that Beckham would rise if he cement his move to Milan.

What do you say?

This is just my imagination....

Beckham-"Come leave with me in Italy"

Posh-"I dont want my kids to live in another non-english country"

Beckham-"oh, stop hiding behind our kids.You want to continue running your jeans collection over there"

Posh-"No honey thats so not true.Whats wrong with Galaxy."

Beckham-"I want to make sure i play in next world cup."

Posh-"Come on, you can do that with Galaxy as well. Remember you are the legend."

Beckham-"Excuse me, how long have you been following soccer?"

You can continue the arguement if you like to...:D

Re: Is Posh destroying Beckham's World cup chances?

Why make two threads...

This one is in the wrong section anyway...

Its pointless..

anyways, I think Beckham should rise even if he goes back to LA Galaxy... SM's ratings are all about players proving themselves (supposedly) which is exactly what he has done with his time in Milan.

Re: Will Beckham rise and is Posh destroying Beckham's world cup chances?

Well, i remember reading an article regarding this just a couplre days ago. From what it seems, Beckham seems to be having a great time at Milan. He really is enjoying his football and in my openion has redisvcovered his love for the game. My the problems are as follows:-

1) Will LA Galaxy want to sell Beckham (their star player)

2) Will it be fair on Posh and more importantly the kids.

Problem number one can be sorted out. Milan really do want to keep Backs and i am sure they will be able to reach some agreement.

Now imo the second problem is the greater one. Firstly they would have settled down there and all. Secondly the kids are enkoying school and moving to Italy would really be a big change. Yes, they are still small but i am sure that there is a huge difference between the Italian and American lifestyles. ;)

Anyway, we'll just have to wait and see what happens. Milan have named Becks in their UEFA Cup squad as well. He had a cracker of a game last night as well, first the brilliant cross to Pato, then, towards the end of the first half he dilivered another brilliant ball to Pato. Too bad Pato was offside. Then the corner for Ambrosini to head in.......o well, all i can say is that he really is begining to play well, common Becks. :):D

He was a regular for madrid mate. And couple of big clubs were after him but he decided to go to LA and I'm sure regrets it now

When he chose to go to Galaxy he was out of the Madrid side because Capello didn't like him. He was then reinstated and contributed an incredible amount to their title victory and most wished (including him surely) that he had waited on decision as Madrid would have liked to keep him.

Anyhoo, my comment was a joke because a Man U fan said he wouldn't of left the greatest club in the world and he probably meant Man U.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

When he chose to go to Galaxy he was out of the Madrid side because Capello didn't like him. He was then reinstated and contributed an incredible amount to their title victory and most wished (including him surely) that he had waited on decision as Madrid would have liked to keep him.

Anyhoo' date=' my comment was a joke because a Man U fan said he wouldn't of left the greatest club in the world and he probably meant Man U.[/quote']

I got it Bob :) but I think it flew over the heads of some :P

Well' date=' i remember reading an article regarding this just a couplre days ago. From what it seems, Beckham seems to be having a great time at Milan. He really is enjoying his football and in my openion has redisvcovered his love for the game. My the problems are as follows:-

1) Will LA Galaxy want to sell Beckham (their star player)

2) Will it be fair on Posh and more importantly the kids.

Problem number one can be sorted out. Milan really do want to keep Backs and i am sure they will be able to reach some agreement.

Now imo the second problem is the greater one. Firstly they would have settled down there and all. Secondly the kids are enkoying school and moving to Italy would really be a big change. Yes, they are still small but i am sure that there is a huge difference between the Italian and American lifestyles. ;)

Anyway, we'll just have to wait and see what happens. Milan have named Becks in their UEFA Cup squad as well. He had a cracker of a game last night as well, first the brilliant cross to Pato, then, towards the end of the first half he dilivered another brilliant ball to Pato. Too bad Pato was offside. Then the corner for Ambrosini to head in.......o well, all i can say is that he really is begining to play well, common Becks. :):D[/quote']

exactly...

but she can compromise for few years left in beckham's career.