YA MUM Match Reports/Transfers/Rumour Thread!

wozza

YES! FINALLY! ITS HERE!....

YA MUM

Half_Ton_Mum_001_001_001_001.jpg

YA MUM IS HERE!

FOR THE MANAGERS WHO ARE IN THIS SETUP, HERES A REMINDER OF THE RULES:

1.) You Gotta keep those Mum's Happy! You gotta buy homegrown players!

2.) You Gotta sell those Forgeiners! Those Mum's Don't like um!

3.) Cup is U21, Keep um Young! The Mum's like um Young!

4.) No Buying from Unmanaged sides!

IF YA COME LAST IN THE MUM WORLD, TOUGH TITTIES FOR YOU FISH FACE, YOUR GONNA BE FACING A FOREFIT!

IF YOU WIN THE TITLE, YOU GOTTA A LITTLE TREAT HEADING YOUR WAY!

BUT LESS TALK, MORE WORK!

LETS GET THIS PAR-TAE STARTED :D

41AZR1G6H1L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Re: YA MUM Match Reports/Transfers/Rumour Thread!

Ac Milan have confirmed that Stephen Ireland also known as Nacho has been appointed as there new manager. It was confirmed today at around 19:00 and this is the statement he gave: " i am going to transform Ac Milan into a young and skillful team full of Italians and make them a force in Europe again".Ac milan have put a few bids in for 12 players including Fabio Cannavar, Luca Toni ,Di Natale and De Rossi the most known players.

Barcelona appoint Tom Goodson as their new manager.

They have currently bid on a few players.

David Villa,

Fernando Torres,

Iker Casillas,

Marcos Senna,

Mikel Arteta.

Players to follow:

Alvaro Arbeloa

Carlos Marchena

Raul Albiol

Gonzalez Raul

Sergio Ramos.

Barcelona's mascot has also been named today.

Hayley Williams of Paramore has been named Mascot of Arguably the biggest club in the world.

20080210WI15475899_WI.jpg

Cod Out.

Boca Sign Sosa, Samuel and Veron.

Boca have also put in an offer for Inter Milan Captain Javier Zanetti.

More are expected to come in, But addmittingly most of them will be youngsters for next season's cup :o

Will try and get a couple of faces 1st team players in :o

Guest King Kolo

Galatasary signing Tuncay' date=' Nihat and a few others and Mickie James named as mascot. ;)[/quote']

Sorry to go off topic but Mickie James!?

Michelle Mccool and Maria = :eek:

Lyon Latest

Lyon complete the signing of Nasri, Gourcuff, Evra & Ben Arfa. Flamini will be brought in, for a straight swap with Grosso. :)

Oh yeah and..

Kate Beckinsale is revealed as the mascot wearing her trade-mark all leather :)

sugg-selene.jpg

CRIKEY! the crowd go wild. :) [if you have nothing to do over the weekend, watch all 3 Underworld Moves. They're great :) like Kate Beckinsale;)]

BEckinsale-mean2.jpg

YA MUM: The Preview Part 1

YA MUM: THE PREVIEW: PART 1

YAMUMBanner.png

With YA MUM only 1 day away from the big kick off, I think its time to have a look at what our 12 teams have done with this week, and who will be the flops and who will be the hero's of their Country!

I can say that their has been plenty of Transfers to talk about, and plenty of talk, on how their teams, will be able to cope in YA MUM. Here is THE BIG PREVIEW!

140_1204773136.gif

Club:

Barcelona

Spain

Manager:

Tom Goodson

Mascot:

Hayley Williams

normal_358_1hayley_williams_paramore_43.jpg

Main Man:

Fernando Torres

The Preview:

Tom Goodson's Barcelona is looking a very steady side going into the first game on Sunday. He has managed to bring in 6 world class players to The Catalan Giants. These include Sanchez Joaquin, Sergio Ramos, Fernando Torres, Antonio Marcos Senna, David Villa and Iker Casillas. These players will really boost Tom's Barca this season, and could be key to the title for this season. But he already has the likes of Andres Iniesta, Hernandez Xavi and Carlos Puyol, who are also top top players.

But, hes also had to dish out some quality players, such as Lionel Messi, who went to Manchester City for £52.3m, as Boca Juniors couldn't afford the Argentine wonderkid. He also managed to sell the likes of Eric Abidal, Mendes Sylvinho, Gabriel Milito, Goran Maric and Rafael Marquez. Tom also used most of his foregin players for part exchange deals, for the 6 player he managed to bring in. Only 1 foregin player stands in the Barcelona squad, and the rest are Spanish players.

Additionally, Goodson also has a top top youth setup, with the likes of Bojan and Pique already at Barcelona. But this is where Tom could possibly strengthen his squad. With the U21 cup next season, Tom will need more youth, but I am sure that he will do that in the next couple of weeks, with the funds which he has at the moment.

Away from the pitch, Tom has chosen Paramore singer Hayley Williams as the clubs Mascot, and is hoping for the big prize in YA MUM. Tom's men face The Dutch first game, Nath's PSV, which will be a stern test for Tom's side.

My Main Man for Tom this Season has got to be Fernando Torres. He could be key this season, with David Villa partnering him up front, these 2 can be capable of both of them being the top goalscorers.

391_1223654139.jpg

Club:

Bayern Munich

Germany

Manager:

GeorgeECFC

Mascot:

Cheryl Cole

cheryl_cole.jpg

Main Man:

Miroslav Klose

The Preview:

George's Bayern side is also looking a very solid side going into their first game against Ken's Zenit St. Petersburg. Even though George has some of the best German players at Bayern, such as Klose, Schweinsteiger and Lahm, but it hasn't stopped him from bringing in 11 new faces, which include Mats Hummels, Lars Bender, Heiko Westermann, Torsten Frings, Eric Choupo-Moting, Per Mertesacker, Kevin Schindler, Jerome Boateng and Sven Ulreich. 6 of George's 11 signings are youth signings, which could be vital for next season's U21 cup, but George knows he may need to bring in a couple more new experienced faces before Sunday's big game.

George has also managed to sell off 6 players, hut has got rid most of his squad through part exchange for other players. He has managed to sell Turkish Midfielder Hamit Altintop to Munt's Galatasary, for German duo Baris Obek and Serkan Calik. He also managed to sell Luca Toni to Nacho's Milan for £11m, Jose Sosa to Sam's Boca Juniors, Massimo Oddo and Vinicious Breno. George has also accepted a bid for Brazilian Center Half Lucio German Left Back Oliver Stierle and Brazilian midfielder Ze Roberto. He has also recieved a bid for French winger Frank Ribery.

George has made Girls Aloud member and X-Factor Judge Cheryl Cole as the clubs mascot.

I see George's Bayern coming their or their abouts at the end of the season, and I do seriously think that his Bayern could be a serious contender for the title. George's main man for me is Miroslav Klose. Klose is one of those players who is in the right place at the right time, and if he gets in te right places for George's Bayern, then he could be a handful for opposition defences.

270_1227638704.jpg

Club:

Boca Juniors

Argentina

Manager:

Sam Warren

Mascot:

Gemma Atkinson

gemma1_154276a.jpg

Main Man:

Juan Roman Riquelme

The Preview:

My Boca Juniors have had a complete revamp, and will look a different side from before when We face Matt Ios' Chelsea on Sunday, which will be a stern test for My Side. With 13 new players moving to the La Bombonera, 7 of the 13 new faces are aged 21 and younger, which will give us depth for next seasons U21 Cup. Ive managed to sign Emiliano Vecchio, Sergio Vittor, Claudio Diaz, Santiago Villafane, Mateo Musacchio, Emiliano Isua, Hernan Galindez, Roberto Ayala, Julio Cruz, Javier Zanetti, Jose Sosa, Juan Sebastian Veron and Walter Samuel, who should give a little bit more experience, which i was lacking slightly. I have already got good players at the club, such as Riquelme, Palacio and Abbondanzieri.

I didn't really need to move anyone out, because my squad was almost fully Argentinian, but i managed to get rid of 4 players, and they were Julio Cesar Caceres, Alvaro Gonzalez, Claudio Morel Rodriguez and Fabian Vargas, who was involved in the Veron deal.

I believe that it will take time to make this side into a world class side, as I don't have the funds currently to sign the likes of Aguero, Messi, Tevez, Cambiasso and Maxi Rodriguez, but hopefully, over time, I will be able to make My Boca side into a quality team. I see us finishing midtable, possibly bottom half, because there are teams which have already got the funds, and the team to do well this season.

Other news, I appointed super model Gemma Atkinson as the Boca Juniors Mascot.

My Main Man this season will be Riquelme in my eyes, he is such a creative player, and could turn a game with a single pass or shot. He has a brilliant eye for goal, and has the ability to lift players when they are down.

21_1203862898.gif

Club:

Chelsea

England

Manager:

Matt Ios

Mascot:

Victoria Beckham

06-07-07-victoria-beckham-glamour-woman-of-the-year.jpg

Main Man:

Frank Lampard

The Preview:

Matt Ios is a man who is running out of time, and really does need to start to try and sign some players. He currently hasn't sold or signed any new players, but this can be blamed due to his late arrival at Chelsea. His side has the ability to win this league, especially if he brings in some English talent to the club. He already has some influential players, like Frank Lampard, John Terry, Joe Cole and Ashley Cole, and he has some good youth in Michael Woods, Jimmy Smith, Sam Hutchinson and Michael Macienne. He can also sell some top players, such as Drogba, Deco, Cech and Carvalho, who Matt Jenkins as bidded for, to boost his FC Porto side.

Matt did write up a short list of players, which included Joe Hart, Ben Alnwick, Rio Ferdinand, Matthew Upson, Wes Brown, Micah Richards, Joe Mattock, Mark Beevers, Steven Gerrard, David Beckham, David Amoo, James Milner, Mark Noble, Jermaine Jenas, Muhammad Doellani, Danny Welbeck, Theo Walcott, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Lee Sawyer, Frazer Campbell, Cameron Jerome, Leroy Lita, Rhys Murphy, Ryan Donaldson, Michael Owen, Wayne Rooney, Jermain Defoe and Matt Derbyshire, but is running out of time to sign these players, but can he get them before Sunday's game against Sam Warren's Boca Juniors? Chelsea could be serious contenders for the title, but Ios really does need to start signing players, if he wants any chance of winning YA MUM.

Matt did confirm who his mascot would be for this season, and it turned out to be former Spice Girl and David Beckham's Wife Victoria Beckham.

Chelsea's Main Man, their can only be one, Frank Lampard, he can drive any team, and is a real instumental player, and will be vital to Ios' team this season.

265_1203975428.gif

Zenit

Zenit have completed the signings of Sergei IGNASHEVICH, Roman PAVLYUCHENKO and Yuri ZHIRKOV.

3362_1209755861.jpg3430_1232022382.jpg3367_1209755861.jpg

Due to arrive tomorrow are Aleksei BEREZUTSKY and Vladimir BYSTROV, with more signings to come in the next few days.

3357_1232971159.jpg3424_1226316047.jpg

Also the club would like to name its mascot as Megan Fox. :)

megan-fox1.png

YA MUM: The Preview Part 3

YA MUM: THE PREVIEW: PART 3

YAMUMBanner.png

329_1229880227.jpg

Club:

Lyon

France

Manager:

Shane Woordward

Mascot:

Kate Beckinsale

Kate_Beckinsale.jpg

Main Man:

Karim Benzema

The Preview:

Shane has been quite quiet with his Lyon this pre-season, with only 4 players coming into Lyon, and now quite a small squad, Lyon may struggle this season if Shane doesn't get anymore new players into the club. The 4 players which he has managed to bring in though, are top class, and are very much French Fans favourites. The 4 which Shane has managed to bring in are Samir Nasri, Patrice Evra, Hatem Ben Arfa and Yoann Gourcuff. Shane also has some very talented players already at Lyon, such as Benzema, Govou, Toulalan and Clerc. But the only thing I worry for, is Shane's Youth. Their aren't many good good French Youth players, and I think he may struggle in that department, But if he searches deap, then he made find something.

Going the other may, Shane has only sold one player, who was Kader Kieta, who went to Everton for £10.3m. Shane has used most of his foregin players for part exchange, 7 to be exact.

Shane needs to start buying some more players, because if one of his key players gets injured, then he could find himself in alot of problems.

Off the Pitch, Shane has made Kate Beckinsale as Lyon's new mascot for the season, and he will face Jack's Gremio first game of the season.

Lyon's Main Man for me will be Karim Benzema, the 20 year old who has proved alot, and has a very high reputation of scoring goals, and he'll need to do it for Lyon this season.

115_1199412364.gif

Club:

Milan

Italy

Manager:

Nacho Novo

Mascot:

Kelly Kelly

kelly.jpg

Main Man:

Luca Toni

The Preview:

Nacho's Milan are going to be a real force this season, they have everything already, just like Tom's Barcelona, a Good defence, a world class midfield, and a proven strikeforce already. He managed to bring in 18 new players, and they are top quality, both in senior and youth. The 18 are Daniele Dessena, Lorenzo Pasqualini, Lorenzo Ariaudo, Giorgio Chiellini, Davide Lanzafame, Francesco Totti, Alberto Gilardino, Lorenzo De Silvestri, Robert Acquafresca, Stephan El Shaarawy, Davide Santon, Vincenzo Fiorillo, Antonio Di Natale, Mauro Cameronesi, Danielle De Rossi, Fabio Cannavaro, Andrea Consigli and Luca Toni. But don't forget, Nacho already had the likes of Pirlo, Gattuso, Nesta and Zambrotta, already at the club, who again, are world class players.

Nacho also managed to get rid of the likes of Ronaldinho, Pato and Shevchenko through part exchange, put also managed to sell the likes of Kaka, Seedorf, Emerson and Cardaccio. If Nacho gets his tactics right, I can see him easily winning the title, but it could be very close between Tom and Nacho.

Meanwhile, Nacho has declared that ECW Women's Champion Kelly Kelly will be the clubs new mascot.

Even though all of Milan's player's can be key this season, I think their main man will be Striker Luca Toni. He is a powerful Center Forward, who will grab goals for Milan this season, and he can save Milan some vital points, and win them as well.

201_1203106229.gif

Club:

PSV

Netherlands

Manager:

Nathan Kirby

Mascot:

Jennifer Lopez

jennifer-lopez.jpg

Main Man:

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar

The Preview:

PSV Boss Nathan Kirby has also made some very wise signings for PSV, who will bring class plus experience to his side. He's managed to bring in 5 players so far going into turn 1, and they are Huntelaar, De Guzman, Heitinga, Vennegoor of Hesselink and Van Der Sar, all 5 of them, call can strengthen Nathan's side. But at the moment, he has no funds at all, and he'll need to get some funds in quick, if he wants a chance of challenging for the title. He'll also need a bigger squad, he is currently low on players I think, and will need to bring in more players. He also may want to start to try and find some youth for next season, because he currently is very low on numbers on U21 players.

Nath hasn't managed to sell any players so far, but has many offers for players, so this will boost his bank balance, and thats what he needs at the moment: funds. Also, in the betting shops, Nathan has been put down as odd's favourites to leave YA MUM, which I personally don't think will happen.

Nathan also confirmed that Jennifer Lopez will be the clubs new mascot, and that his first game of the season against Barcelona, will be one of the toughest games of the season.

PSV's main man has got to be Huntelaar. He has pace, can beat players, and he could really be vital for Nathan this year, if he does get injured, then PSV will be lacking up front. Huntelaar is key.

265_1203975428.gif

Club:

Zenit St. Petersburg

Russia

Manager:

Kenneth MaCandless

Mascot:

Megan Fox

megan-fox1.png

Main Man:

Andrei Arshavin

The Preview:

Ken has quietly got on with his job at Zenit. He's been busy offloading players as well, 7 leaving Zenit, and there are more to be expecting to leave. Ken has managed to sign 3 players, in the namess of Roman Pavlyuchenko, Sergei Ignashevich and Yuri Zhirkov, who will add experience to a very thin Zenit squad, which only has 19 players in it currently. 2 More players in the form of Aleksei Berezutsky and Vladimir Bystrov, who again, will give Zenit that extra touch.

Ken though has really concentrated on getting the foreginers out of Zenit, with players like Danny, Kim, Tymoschuk and Radimov all leaving the Russian outfit. He has also accepted bids for Ricksen, Krizanac and Hubocan, so more are expected to leave, which means more will need to come in, otherwise Ken's side are going to be very, very thin.

Zenit will face George's Bayern first game, which again, won't be a very easy task for Ken's Side.

Meanwhile, Ken confrimed that Megan Fox will be Zenit's mascot.

For me, Zenit's Main Man will be Andrei Arshavin. He will be such an influencing player for Zenit, and again, if this guy gets injured, then Zenit could be in all sorts of problems, but they do have the likes or Roman Pavlyucenko, who can also help Arshavin out.

And thats it! there's the reviews and the only thing left to say is good luck! and let YA MUM Begin!

YA MUM: Turn 1 Fixtures

YA MUM: TURN 1 FIXTURES

YAMUMBanner.png

Zenit vs Bayern Munchen

Players to Watch: Andrei Arshavin and Miroslav Klose

Chelsea vs Boca Juniors

Players to Watch: Frank Lampard and Juan Roman Riquelme

Galatasaray vs FC Porto

Players to Watch: Arda Turan and Luis Nani

Lyon vs Gremio

Players to Watch: Karim Benzema and Milhomem Guilherme

America vs Milan

Players to Watch: Omar Bravo and Luca Toni

Barcelona vs PSV

Players to Watch: Fernando Torres and Klaas-Jan Huntelaar

Chelsea to retrace their steps...

Chelsea who were unable to get their English Side at the start are now starting to come together.

The unfortunate thing that it came rather late. Who was to blame? The Manager...

Still, after all the vital comments blurted out by the fans, he went straight into the Transfer Window and bidded on some English Talent, one that has been confirmed by the Chelsea Manager is Wigan Defender, TITUS BRAMBLE. The question asked by a few fans is why the Manager chose this player... Well, due to the lateness of the Manager and not getting a national side in the club squad... A punishment was placed and signed by the Chelsea Manager and the Setup Owner... Here they are:

Mattios

Wozza

Now we bring you to the England Squad...

David James

Ben Alnwick

Micah Richards

John Terry

Matthew Upson

Ashley Cole

Titus Bramble

Sam Hutchinson

Michael Mancienne

Jack Hobbs

David Beckham

Frank Lampard

Steven Gerrard

Joe Cole

Theo Walcott

Ryan Amoo

Jimmy Smith

Michael Woods

Michael Owen

Leroy Lita

Danny Welbeck

Possible Next Signings

Jamie Carragher

Wes Brown

Ledley King

Leighton Baines

Michael Carrick

Owen Hargreaves

Shaun Wright-Phillips

Wayne Rooney

David Nugent

U-21s

Ben Amos

Sam Hutchinson

Krystian Pearce

Mark Beevers

Joe Mattock

Sean Cummings

Jack Cork

Jack Hobbs

Lee Hills

Theo Walcott

Henri Lansbury

James Henry

Lee Sawyer

Jack Wilshere

Oscar Gobern

Kazenga Lualua

Scott Sinclair

Freddie Sears

Victor Moses

Danny Welbeck

National Anthem:

FZ2mJPSccvo

setanta_sports_rgb.jpg

NewBadge.jpg

Chelsea Manager may keep job

Mattios seals a win for Chelsea, while PSV Manager Nathan Kirby is furious with a loss.

It was a promising start for PSV, with Heitinga and Klass-Jan Huntelaar going for goal but not finding the net. Gerrard made an awful challenge which saw him booked. Owen got past the offside trap but failed to capitalise, minutes later, Owen was denied by the woodwork. At the other end, James had to be at full stretch to clear the ball. Walcott had an easy chance gone begging. Maza Rodriquez attempted a chip but unfortunately goes over the crossbar and De Guzman didn't finish the chance to go 2-0 infront. Bakkal is booked for raising his arms. Koevermans attempted a shot from 20 yards but the shot goes wide. Walcott trys to curl it in but it is just wide from the post.

Then, the first goal. A corner is headed clear only as far as De Guzman who hits it on the half-volley into the roof of the net. De Guzman has scored 2 goals from 5 apperances for the Dutch U-21 Side and a further 18 from 83 apperances for Feyenoord. He has shown his worth in gold here.

England almost came back as Beckham hits the side netting. Netherlands tried to settle things but Koevermans drags his shot wide. With the last chance of coming back before Half Time, A truly brilliant strike from Gerrard is pushed away by Van Der Saar.

Thus ends half time, with PSV all over England at the moment, the Chelsea boss gave them a good teamtalk and said. "If we hold them off and keep possesion, we can win. Pass the ball and shoot inside the 30 yard area." Thus the manager also put on the song World in Motion by New World Order.

The second half began and almost instantly, J. Cole nods down a high ball across the face of goal but it wasn't to be. Maza Rodriguez races towards the goal, but shoots over. Moments later, Owen hits a shot that is cleared off the line. After that, Afellay places a right foot shot wide from twenty five yards out. A 35-yard scorcher is punched over by Van Der Saar and Upson reads the game well to intercept the ball. After the interception, James just did enough to deflect the ball away from the goal. Then over to the other end and a cross from out wide falls to Owen who doesn't catch the volley right. De Guzman makes it to the byline and puts in the cross which is headed clear. A few moments later, the ball is collected on the edge of the box by Gerrard who slices his shot wide.

Then, just 15 minutes from full time, England got the equaliser, Joe Cole finishes off a slick passing move with a clever finish. He has scored 10 goals for England, which is oddly enough the same number he has on his Chelsea Top. He has made 53 appearances for the national side and over 250 appearances from West Ham United and Chelsea, he has scored 10 goals for West Ham and 25 goals for Chelsea. A brilliant impact on the game, livening up the fans.

Already rushing for the winner in a swift counter-attack, Lampard races up the field but clumsily trips over the ball. A dazzling sprint by Huntelaar is ended with a crisp strike that goes agonisingly wide and Heitenga has a poor strike. This could be signs that the Netherland side are possibly tired out.

Then, 5 minutes before the end of the game, Theo Walcott thumps in a low drive from 20 yards out! Two keepers couldn't have stopped that! Walcott didn't start for England until after the World Cup in Germany, if he was used, i think he would be doing something simular to what he is doing for England now. 3 goals in 6 appearances for the English side. For the clubs he has been signed in, he has scored 9 times in 75 appearances. The important thing is that this is for the country.

Ashley Cole wants to make sure there is no way back for Netherlands by making a surging run into the box but his hesitation loses him the ball. Then by far one of the best chances of the game falls to Theo Walcott but he was unable to score.

Thus ends the game, the Chelsea boss is very jolly about his win whereas the PSV Manager will be saying how it shouldn't have happened. The final score then, Chelsea 2 - 1 PSV. Some were saying before the match that it was very likely that the manager would be quitting due to the squad not being ready. He has pulled of another win and possibly kept him in the setup and also within the Top 3 just behind Barcelona and Milan.

"I'm happy about the win." Says Walcott. "Ashamed that I wasn't able to get the last goal but what matters is that we are getting there."

The Chelsea Manager had more to say on the club. "I'm pleased with the win but not with the rumours being spread over my position on Chelsea." He contined. "Quite clearly if the fans can't handle what I am achieving for the club, I may have to leave the club and go elsewhere, maybe Liverpool."

One thing is certain though, once Fabio Capello leaves England, who will be their next coach?

:rolleyes:

Barcelona! Barcelona! *Queen Plays in the Background*

Barcelona destroyed Jack Dimmick's Gremio yesterday with an outstanding result of 8-2. Andres Iniesta, David Villa, Sanchez Joaquin, Hernandez Xavi, (x2) Fernando Torres and Carles Puyol (x2) all finding the scoresheet. MOM went to Iker Casillas with a match rating of 10.

When Interviewed about it, Gremio manager Jack Dimmick had this to say:

Don't talk to me Tom.

However, when Barcelona manager Tom Goodson was interviewed, it came out slightly different:

I'm well chuffed, especially for Xavi, getting two goals, I have handed him the captaincy after his stunning performance, lets hope he uses it wisely.

Tom took the liberty to interview Hayley Williams on what she thought of the matter:

I'm very pleased with the teams performance, and I would like to thank them for making me their mascot, its a huge honour to be made mascot of one of the worlds largest football organisations, I will do my best to do what a mascot does best, look good.

And there ends today's issue of Spain When I can be bothered to write a report-ly.

Cod.

wyz_2DEah4o

Shut up, fool! Like I was saying, my team is coming together very well, with Terry leading the squadron. There is no chance of defeat. Argh!

I pity the fool who don't believe I can stay up at the top half of the table. If I ever catch you acting like a crazy fool again, you're gonna meet my friend pain!

(After John Terry was talking about having a bruised head.) "Quit yo Jibber-jabber! You ain't hurt, yo pathetic! Get some nuts!"

Barcelona 5 - 1 Boca Juniors. I expected better of you Wozza. :D

S.DAVID VILLA 3

C.PUYOL 29

A.INIESTA 40

J.FERNANDO TORRES 60

S.JOAQUIN 73

Puyol is on Fire! 3rd goal in 2 Games. :eek:

Its the Wainwright lookalikeism isn't it.

Anyway the Table looks like this:

1st Barca

2nd Milan

3rd Chesea

This could get interesting. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Time to get this started again! B)

After winning the YA MUM Shield last season, Bayern tonight lifted the YA MUM Cup after beating Munt's Galatasary 3-0, Toni Kroos with 2 and Bastian Schweinsteiger with the other.

Mascot Cheryl Cole was extremely happy with the club's win, whilst the Galatasary boss was rumoured to have been seen trying to get a date with Bayern's 35 year old midfielder Bernd Schneider who today announced his retirement.